Awoo.

S.L.W. Screenshots (P. 54) "Grammar Errors? This game is a sequel to Sonic's Schoolhouse!?"

Badnik Mechanic

Zik is actually 18. The age goes down as years go by.

Wait, what? The older a Zeti (or Yeti? I dunno what they're called) is the lower the number?

Edited by KrazyBean

I must say, when I first saw this game, I was skeptical. Espescially with the new characters.

But I warmed up to them. It was the same thing with Sonic Colors, where I started skeptical and warmed up to the game. XD

Damn, does that one screenshot of Sky Road look intense! And that Treble-like shaped tube in the distance, heh.

Also, for some reason when you guys kept talking about Zazz's age , I read Zazz as Zik for some reason and went confused at you guys being shocked about his age, man I think I need to clear up my head a bit.

1393981_10151895733897418_1033955155_n.j

Got this from the Facebook page

Ok, this didn't come out of left field at all.... how the fuck does he look that YOUNG? He looks and talks like he's in his late teens / early 20's!

watch Zeena have her age be around 300 years old

• Thumbs Up 1

Copied from my status:

Zeena's age is probably going to be blanked out because stereotypes dictate that women (even aliens) don't like to be reminded about their age...or she could subvert that and end up pointing out the fact that she still looks amazing at her age and that Amy is going to be a wrinkly old hag by the time she is half Zeena's age.
  • Thumbs Up 4

inb4it'satypo

Seriously though, this just makes me curious about what they were like as teens and young adults... 

Edited by Goofy

Ok, this didn't come out of left field at all.... how the fuck does he look that YOUNG? He looks and talks like he's in his late teens / early 20's!

watch Zeena have her age be around 300 years old

I think it's due to the fact that they are sometimes mentioned as spirits, and probably age slowly compared to non-spirit beings.

At least, I think that's why..? Dunno.

Today's age of the day is:

1381812_10151898135812418_1649026435_n.j

133. Not a huge step up from Zazz.

• Thumbs Up 1

At long last, the age old question of "just how old is that old coot Zik?!" will be answered:

1384027_10151900664922418_1424547241_n.j

1036 YEARS OLD.

oh yeh and he founded the deadly six or some shit :U

Over a 1000? Fuck! He reminds me of The End in MGS3 who was like 100 years old. "You disappoint me young Sonic, you don't deserve to meet your fate just yet'.

Edited by -Bender-

1036 years old, the hell!!!, watering his bonsai tree, so he likes plants and he is all oriental.

Edited by Time Eater

At long last, the age old question of "just how old is that old coot Zik?!" will be answered:

1384027_10151900664922418_1424547241_n.j

1036 YEARS OLD.

oh yeh and he founded the deadly six or some shit :U

He's older...than the maximum age of an Asari. What the hell? LOL!

Edited by KrazyBean

Could somebody explain how "evil boss" can be wise? Those are absolutely contradictory!

Well he gained wisdom ove the years duing his young villain days. So he would be wise yet evil.

Could somebody explain how "evil boss" can be wise? Those are absolutely contradictory!

Wisdom isn't a moral good. 

wis·dom

ˈwizdəm/
noun

1. the quality of having experience, knowledge, and good judgment; the quality of being wise.

...I don't get it.

Surely you can't be serious~

that----s-enough-seriously-ps3-trophy-21

Edited by Indighost Rush
  • Thumbs Up 1