Awoo.

-

Dr. Mechano

Aah what a bummer. I'd have tried to do a music submission but I can't music till June 23rd. :(

Oh well, nice competition though! Wishing it goes well.

Aah what a bummer. I'd have tried to do a music submission but I can't music till June 23rd. sad.png

Oh well, nice competition though! Wishing it goes well.

Aw, sorry to hear that. We're going to have another competition immediately after this one, though, so maybe next time!

Might give this a shot, I finish my college course on Monday so I should have more than enough spare time! :D

Dollars, eh? Does this mean only US entrants?!

I'm totally not interested because of the prize but I'd be up for making a contribution for the sake of it! :D

• Thumbs Up 1

I may give this a try if I can find some time to do it.

Sounds like it's going to be great fun.

Say, this looks like a fun project. If I manage to get something else I'm working on done in time I might submit an entry.

Curious, do I need a Tumblir account and post my entry there to be eligible for the contest? That part I didn't get...

So, when will someone make the obligatory Sonic and Eggman working together in SA2 by using cheats to make Eggman player 2. 

Hm. Seeing I've got a fanfic in the works of these two doing just that -- sure, it's expanding on a storyline we've already seen -- I think I'll enter just for kicks! Seems pretty interesting! 

Hmm...I am jolly tempted to take part just for fun, but I wonder if I'll have enough time with everything else I'm working on.

Well, no point worrying about it. If I get a good idea before the deadline, I'll try to get done and looking good. smile.png

I started reading, and I started my entry immediately. Count me in, this sounds fun! Can't wait to see all the funny artwork of Sonic and Eggman teaming up, and there'll probably be some cool ones too, so that's gotta be good.

• Thumbs Up 1

We have our first entry! It's not by anyone at SSMB, but it can be viewed here for those interested.

I'm excited, and definitely looking forward to what art, stories, etc. that other people come up with!

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

Got it! The scanner service cut off a wee bit of the bottom, which for 4 dollars is a bummer. I did it all by hand (then used Paint for the line in the middle), since I didn't want to mess with photoshop right now. Well, for better or worse, here is my entry:

post-1085-0-11212200-1371237197_thumb.jp

• Thumbs Up 1