Awoo.

Toukiden (Vita & PSP) "What Wizard made handheld games look this good?"

Badnik Mechanic

This game IS coming to the west... and it looks and sounds awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fX9S2UVRaaQ

It supports 4 player co-op and it actually allows for cross play between the Vita and the PSP.

out01.jpg

eb3ca6d2.jpg

out02.jpg

out03.jpg

out05.jpg

OnOvjsa.jpg

iiMIyrQ.jpg

6vzxx0.jpg

Now... there is a demo... but... it's for the PSP version, the PSP version is NOT as good looking as this by a long way... however... here is how to do it.

http://www.gamecity.ne.jp/toukiden/trial/psp/trial4.html

Download it from there to your PC... then sync your PSP to the PC and transfere the files. It is however on the Japanese PSN, though good luck finding it.

Heres a PV showing off more of the RPG elements and character creator tool.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1v0-u-sfxQI

This... suddenly went on my 'want list' very quickly.

• Thumbs Up 2

OMG it's coming here!!! Eeeee, but wait it's psp and vita exclusive. :( Also as an fyi if you've ever heard of the dynasty/Samurai/dynasty warriors/one piece pirate/fist of the north star warriors games they are devoloping this one I love the warriors series of games and when I saw toukiden I begged for a 360 english release on that very video.

Oh....a Monster Hunter clone. No, seriously. It looks EXACTLY like Monster Hunter, map, HUD, EVERYTHING! The graphics are great though I'll give it that.

• Thumbs Up 2

Oh....a Monster Hunter clone. No, seriously. It looks EXACTLY like Monster Hunter, map, HUD, EVERYTHING! The graphics are great though I'll give it that.

Original in the year 2013? That's expecting too much.

Looks interesting actually though. I hope it doesn't fall flat. There are other Monster Hunter clones that aren't as good as the actual game it's being based off.

It looks fantastic graphically, as their previous Vita game did. Omega Force knows their shit around the hardware and props to them for not compromising it in favour of the PSP version. If only other monster-hunting game developers would put the same levels of effort...

Unfortunately every game I've played from them ended grindy and repetitive. Would be nice if this was an exception.