Awoo.

E3 2013 | Press Conference Times | Konami on June 6th

Patticus

This topic is being created with the sole purpose of granting you, our beloved forumites and dear friends, an easy means of identifying exactly when each of the major press conferences of this year's E3 take place in relation to your own time zone.

BLwp_feCIAIn1Q5.png

Konami's conference is one June 6th at 9:00AM PDT / 12:00PM EDT / 5:00PM BST / 8:00AM AEST. Countdown clock: Clicky here!

There may not be much discussion in here, but I'll leave the topic open, just in case.

• Thumbs Up 2

I can't wait to see what sideshow they give us this time, 2010 was such a beautiful disaster that I wonder if they'll be able to top it.

Like 2012, Konami goes first before all others: i'm expecting news about Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2, Metal Gear Solid V and... well, maybe a surprise they will announce, like a new IP, a new Silent Hill or a crossover game between its franchises.

Oh sure! Now that I'm no longer working mornings Nintendo decide to ditch E3 :P

... at least I'll be able to watch my wife spaz over Sims 4

Meh, Nintendo Direct pretty much is part of E3. Can't wait to see microsoft's trainwreck.

Edited by King Sombrero

They will stream on their website.

Konami pre-E3 show to be streamed in seven languages

Subtitles to be included for other countries.

Konami will broadcast its third annual pre-E3 show this Thursday, June 6 in seven different languages, it has announced.

The show will be streamed with English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German, and Japanese subtitles for those countries.

Confirmed appearances during the show include a new trailer for Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2, a behind-the-scenes look at Pro Evolution Soccer 2014, the latest look atMetal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, and “other major company announcements.”

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm so sick of Sony having theirs so freaking late and Nintendo's gonna do it with a Pokemon one at the same day and time as Sony's. WHY!?

Not so happy about Sony being late again. I hope they don't spend the first half of the conference waffling on about Wonderbook 2 on PS4 or something. And they say Sony had the best conference last year? >_>

Anyways, Konami's should be interesting. I doubt we'll ever get something as utterly hilarious as 2010 though...

jEzMH.gif

NEVER FORGET.

The Nintendo Direct is at 9 in the morning here, on TUESDAY. SON OF A BITCH! The one day I actually have to work next week is the day of the Direct angry.png  OH WELL at least I get to watch the trainwreck that will be the Microsoft conference. Oh joy laugh.png

Edited by LordMetallix

Hey I can actualy catch the nintendo direct? and I should ahve my Wii-U by then

Hey I can actualy catch the nintendo direct? and I should ahve my Wii-U by then

If you don't see it live, you'll be able to watch it later in the day or in the following days.

NEVER FORGET.

2d6kuqa.jpg

I never have...

I really want Tak Fuji to come back this year. He was amazing.

So here's the official order of E3 conferences, in my opinion (this is overall BTW).  

1. Sony. Can't beat that Megaton gamer justice and Microsoft bitch-slapping.

2. Nintendo. Nothing too surprising, but a solid Direct that makes me want a Wii-U. and MOTHER OF GOD MEGAMAN IN SMASH ALL OF MY HYPE.

3. Ea. Despite sports crap they actually had some decent games this year. PVZ Garden Warfare, Battlefield 4, MIRROR'S EDGE 2 (HYPED) and that new BATTLEFRONT GAME (ALSO HYPED). 

4. Ubisoft. Just.............Boring! The Crew looks really cool, but other then that..........meh. 

5. Microsoft.  Xbox One bullshit, non-exclusive games, and bad price point for the One. Only really worthwhile thing was Sunset Overdrive. Better then last year but still eh. 

And it's done. E3, everybody: see you next year!

(BTW can we make an archive for these subforums like for past Sonic game subfourms? You can lock it or something so no one can discuss in it).

Edited by Chaos Warp