Awoo.

Sony @ "E399" "It was the Summer of 2013... and we danced... how we danced"

Badnik Mechanic

iwMdaXMA66t0e.gif

Welcome to the official SSMB Sony @ E3 2013 topic.

Before we begin the E3 party thread, a few notes.

What We Want

The Last Guardian

Vita Price cut.

Vita Games.

Playstation 4 news. Price, games, release date etc.

One final PS3 sendoff.

WONDERBOOK!!!! Yes we dooooo! Yes we dooooo!

What We'll Get

original.gif
"I was beaten by the police... .... ... .Suddenly... Superheroes...."

Jokes Aside, What to Expect?

Playstation 3 riding off into the sunset like a cowboy.

Maybe some Playstation Plus news

Vita news (though don't expect much, wait until Gamescom for that).

1 or 2 final PS3 suprises.

FFX HD

FF Versus?

Will update when more comes out....

Oh and there is the small matter of....

Playstation 4 Reveal

tumblr_miix9plVyA1s5o3aso4_400.gif

Pirce!

Games!

Release Date!

Box!

Kaz!
Oh my!

So How You Gonna View it?

Date: The date advertised is June 10th. HOWEVER! If you live outside the US it's June 11th IN THE MORNING!

Time: 2am GMT 1:30am according to both the US & EU playstation blogs.

Where to watch: This will almost certainly be broadcast on the playstation blogs. It WILL be the best place to view it from. It has been for every online conference Sony has done.

EU Blog

US Blog

It will probably be shown via Playstation Home... but dear god don't watch it from there... it'll be delayed and terrible quality.

And now... Kazification.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cqmhMcRO9I

P.S. Open to suggestions for the topic title... idealy some kind of 2001 monolith/doctor who box joke/pun.

• Thumbs Up 7

Topic name..............How about "Sony: The Last Guardian of Gaming..............we hope" for the subtitle or something. 

We need CERNY back on stage again. I didn't have a clue what the hell he was talkoing about with 8GB ram and all that, but somehow, this dude made it interesting to listen to. He sounded so passionate and happy to talk about what he and the team behind the PS4 had been working on. That's what all theese conferences need. The nerds. No the suits. Though Kaz should appear.

• Thumbs Up 2

I'm excited to see what they offer. So far the PS4 is my number one console this year. I like what I've heard and their focus on game and game accesories  game developers.

Subtitle? Kay.

"To DRM or not to DRM? That is the Kaztion?

"The Last of Us to have a conference"

"The Infamous Last of Us guardians... something"

"And we preseeeent.... A BOX!"

"Offline Console, Online stream"

"Stream 4 your thoughts?"

"*Shakes fist like Kirk* KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZ!"

"4 Steps Ahead"

"Hilarity Awaits"

"Is the box bigger on the inside?"

We need CERNY back on stage again. I didn't have a clue what the hell he was talkoing about with 8GB ram and all that, but somehow, this dude made it interesting to listen to. He sounded so passionate and happy to talk about what he and the team behind the PS4 had been working on. That's what all theese conferences need. The nerds. No the suits. Though Kaz should appear.

I like Kaz. He's a pretty cool dude.

• Thumbs Up 1

I hope the price point for the PS4 is not too crazy, since I do really want one. So yeah, eager to see this conference!

You'll get nothing and you'll like it! This is E3, damnit!

Edited by Wreck-It Ralph

You'll get nothing and you'll like it! This is E3, damnit!

1 hour of Wonderbook 2 footage. laugh.png

Wonderbook didn't do well in sales did it? No hope of seeing Wonderbook again. =p

Wonderbook didn't do well in sales did it? No hope of seeing Wonderbook again. =p

Would you believe that Diggs Nightcrawler was released last week at only £17? Although whats ironic is that for that price, it's actually getting quite decent reivews, only issue is that it's a tad short.

Also Tesco's are practically giving wonderbook away now. Seriously, Buy Wonderbook with or without Book of Spells, get Diggs Nightcrawler for free... cost of Wonderbook + Book of spells? $20.

And odds are we havn't seen the last of Wonderbook, there was that Walking With Dinosaurs game announced last year, we've not seen that one yet.

I don't know if anybody already posted this elsewhere but Sony is teasing E3 with this image (at least in the Brazilian Facebook page):

226795_529808213723654_1753279213_n.jpg

"The Prophecy was already written and it will happen next June 10th! Who's excited?" (loose translation)

Hype?

• Thumbs Up 1

This comes from the same retailer who leaked Rayman Legends on the Vita, and GT 5's release date.

img_20130604_1403191hisx.jpg

The Last Guardian, on PS3?

If this is right, and it doesn't get shown at E3, something is very wrong.

I have a feeling that they're just trying to get it out the doors and out of their lives now, regardless of how ready it is to be released. It was the biggest PS3 game around when it was revealed, the one game that everyone was desperate to play, but it has been through years of development hell since then and has proven one of the biggest vaporware disappointments of the generation. I just hope that it's good. I'm sure that it'll be good.

I really want to get hyped for The Last Guardian, but Team Ico having over seven years to make the damn game since Shadow of the Colossus has removed me of most of the hype I had for it. The game is most likely only going to be a buy-when-discounted memorable 5 hour experience and will come with some sort of bittersweet ending to it.

It'll probably be good but the writing is practically on the wall with this one. I've played a ton of art games between SotC and now, and a lot of them have excelled Team Ico's games in some aspects. Far more interesting games have robbed me of my excitement really. I'll just have to repeat what I thought to myself a year or so ago; the game's development doesn't strike me as a masterpiece in the making. It just feels to me like the development team has no idea what they're doing, and it's surprising to see how people can maintain excitement off of only one reveal trailer and nothing in between it for the last 4 years.

• Thumbs Up 1

Sony Santa Monica will announce a new title during next week's E3, it's been revealed.

According to a report on VentureBeat, the God of War developer is set to stream the unannounced title during a live broadcast on Twitch next Tuesday, June 11.

Sony's press conference takes place at 2am BST the same day, where the game will likely be announced.

http://www.videogamer.com/ps3/god_of_war_ascension/news/sony_santa_monica_to_announce_new_title_at_e3.html

It's believed to be a new IP for that open world game they advertised about not too long ago.

I don't know if anybody already posted this elsewhere but Sony is teasing E3 with this image (at least in the Brazilian Facebook page):

226795_529808213723654_1753279213_n.jpg

"The Prophecy was already written and it will happen next June 10th! Who's excited?" (loose translation)

Hype?

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time sequel (so Sly 5) teaser. I call it now.

You're so very clever and original.

I know, aren't I great? I find it exceedingly difficult to be optimistic about the Vita. Sony has done nothing to prove that they actually give a shit. I've been sitting here with a beautiful little paperweight since I finished Golden.

• Thumbs Up 2

I've been sitting here with a beautiful little paperweight since I finished Golden.

Well... you could like... I dunno... buy some games for it? *Shrugs*

• Thumbs Up 2