Awoo.

Sony @ "E399" "It was the Summer of 2013... and we danced... how we danced"

Badnik Mechanic

The PS4 is gonna be my first next gen console, I was thoroughly impressed.

Also MAN DESTINY YEAH. I know its multiplatform but whatever.

Edited by Meow
  • Thumbs Up 1

Still don't feel compelled to rush out and buy one, but I can say for sure that I want one in the future, which is far better than I can say for MS, who I actively wanted to fail.

Pretty much same here. PS4 is definitely gonna be my second console, if I get one.

Dude let's be the PS4 Christmas buyers. That's my fucking gift for 2013, fuck everything else.

9011422465_bfa8467c3b.jpg

Our Worldwide Studios team has more than 30 PS4 exclusive titles in development, 20 of which will launch during the first year of PS4.

Globally there are more than 140 games in development for PS4 across our own Worldwide Studios and our development partners, including over 100 that will be available within the first year

You wanted Vita news?

Vita dedicated games and the platform will only get stronger in the coming year. More than 85 games will launch by the end of the year, including The Walking Dead, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate, CounterSpy, Destiny of Spirits, Doki Doki, Killzone: Mercenary and Tearaway.

9011422967_85804f2584.jpg

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2013/06/11/playstation-the-best-place-to-play-2/

Anyone remember when we were getting really angry because they were delayed by about 15 min?

Look, can we just accept that Last Guardian is deader than that Sonic Saturn game?

(Says the guy who waited for 5 years for Mirror's Edge 2)

As someone who's been waiting for Last Gaurdian for AGES....I don't even think we need it anymore. There's too much good shit for me  to be upset over one title that we've barely seen anything out of.

9012524988_3a0ea550f8_z.jpg

9012525924_811cc88f97_z.jpg

Thats a lot of vents.

I can only see a HDMI outlet...? Shit...

whew, finally caught up with this thread.

You dun good Sony. You dun good.

But I have to ask, does the monthly fee apply to PS3 and Vita too?

EDIT: Also, there are HDMI to composite adapters for like 20-40 bucks. I wouldn't be surprised if Sony launched their own.

Edited by Solkia

whew, finally caught up with this thread.

You dun good Sony. You dun good.

No, it specified PS4 multi.

My only real gripe on the DRM front it Sony are being praised for doing what should be expected anyway. If we're giving them credit for that then that point should also go to Nintendo who were never even going to fuck with consumer rights in the first place. I mean, it's good that Sony haven't, but I think it's sad that they deserve such praise for it.

Vita & PS3 are still free online.

But if you are a plus user on those or the PS4, the service can be used on those too.

I love the look of the PS4. It reminds me a lot of the PS2 and that was a pretty sweet looking console. 

• Thumbs Up 1

*snip*

9012525924_811cc88f97_z.jpg

Thats a lot of vents.

I can only see a HDMI outlet...? Shit...

At least it has a fucking optical output, unlike the Wii U. I love my Wii U but I find it unacceptable that I can't get surround sound out of it due to my (rather old) sound system not supporting HDMI audio.

Edited by Frogging101

I'm honestly not seeing that great of a visual difference between the PS4 and Xbone. They're both black boxes with grills and vents, only one is angled.

My only real gripe on the DRM front it Sony are being praised for doing what should be expected anyway. If we're giving them credit for that then that point should also go to Nintendo who were never even going to fuck with consumer rights in the first place. I mean, it's good that Sony haven't, but I think it's sad that they deserve such praise for it.

It was praised because people thought Sony will follow MS' footsteps with the DRM. I've seen it time and time again in other communities. But Sony proved them wrong. We get great quality multi-plat titles the XONE is having without having to struggle with DRM.

• Thumbs Up 3

2ptnsb4.jpg

PS4 may not be a Day 1 buy for me, but my interest in it is piqued. Maybe after a price drop, or my brother gets his hands on it first.

Edited by Doctor Toadley
  • Thumbs Up 9

If there is still any doubt....

Current tending tags on twitter.

I should point out... after the microsoft conference, they had the number 1 spot...

Theirs was a 'promoted' tag. None of these are promoted ones.

It was praised because people thought Sony will follow MS' footsteps with the DRM. I've seen it time and time again in other communities. But Sony proved them wrong. We get great quality multi-plat titles the XONE is having without having to struggle with DRM.

I just don't see why they are so deserving of praise for doing what should be expected of them. Nintendo haven't even remotely considered DRM in any of their systems yet Sony deserve praise because they were? I just don't get that part.

Edit: Nevermind. This topic moves too fast.

Edited by DaBatGuy
  • Thumbs Up 1