Awoo.

Sony @ "E399" "It was the Summer of 2013... and we danced... how we danced"

Badnik Mechanic

At least we may see Team Ico make a game for the PS4 rather than this game being dragged around another whole generation.

Sony Corrects Themselves, Says The Last Guardian Is Not on 'Hiatus'

Our 90-minute national nightmare is over. Sony's PlayStation boss Jack Tretton may have said that the long-awaited The Last Guardian was on hiatus today, but Sony's head of worldwide studios, Shuhei Yoshida, says that's wrong.

"That hiatus term—I’m not a native English-speaking person—but that’s misleading," Yoshida told me a few minutes ago during an interview here at E3. He'd watched Tretton's comments on Spike.com while eating lunch. "The game is in active development. [Lead designer Fumito] Ueda-san shared updates a few months ago. Nothing has changed. My answer is, 'Yes, the game is in active development.' It’s not hiatus at all. But we are not ready to reintroduce it. When we are ready, we will do that. Please wait."

Waiting...

If they DO care about sales figures, they wouldn't have done what they did.

While you make a fair point. It appears as though Microsoft underestimated both Sony's capacity to outright and openly reject always online and anti-used-game policty, as well as consumer response. They clearly thought they could get away with fucking the entirety of the gaming community and get away scott free.

People still support Microsoft, but simultaneously, they've pissed a lot of people off. Much more than they probably expected. 

While you make a fair point. It appears as though Microsoft underestimated both Sony's capacity to outright and openly reject always online and anti-used-game policty, as well as consumer response. They clearly thought they could get away with fucking the entirety of the gaming community and get away scott free.

People still support Microsoft, but simultaneously, they've pissed a lot of people off. Much more than they probably expected. 

I guess only time will tell if this will make or break MS.

In the mean time, Sony has won me over. Used games allowed, nice line-ups, good price. ....Buuuut, I'm still getting a gaming PC.

I'll get a PS4 down the road.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJ-To7WJyWs

Here's the moment when shit hit the fan at Microsoft!

Heh. My smile is just as big as his.