Awoo.

Microsoft @ E3: A Space Odyssey. June 10 [9:30 AM PDT/ 5:30 PM BST]

Carbo

This will be nothing but brilliant, I look forward to the oncoming trainwreck.

• Thumbs Up 4

I for one look forward to see if it makes a comeback, instead of wishing to see it fail more...

• Thumbs Up 1

At this point, I just hope that they'll announce games that I'll actually care for. That shouldn't be too hard, right? Right?

Introducing...

Television:  The Game

There's even a TV series to promote it: Television:  The Game:  The TV series.

Season 2 will be directly effected by how much Doritos and Mountain Dew you eat/drink while Kinect is watching and how many pizzas you order while the game is playing.

Anyways, I'm curious to see what Microsoft has in store for us.

• Thumbs Up 1

i-m-so-excited-o.gif

"I'm so excited!"

I will be eating dem Doritos and drinking dat Mountain Dew with glee whilst watching the disaster unfold! ...you know what scratch that. I hate Mountain Dew, so I'll just have a root beer instead. ;D

I'm excited because I still want an Xbox One provided they clear things up and show off some games I want :3

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm excited because I still want an Xbox One provided they clear things up and show off some games I want :3

Hope you like sports and dogs.

• Thumbs Up 2

June 10th? That's a Monday. Mondays suck ass.

Can't think of a better day for Microsoft to present their stuff. Make my day, Microsoft.

• Thumbs Up 5

IGN: E3 2013 Press Conferences

468px-E3Promo_060313_610.jpg

Microsoft, Nintendo and Sony traditionally hold large press conferences before the E3 conference begins. This page contains the schedules for those conferences and any other press conferences happening around E3. All of the conferences will be livestreamed on IGN's E3 site, aside from the Nintendo Direct. All times are given in PT (Pacific Time).

Company IGN Pre-show Conference Time Post Show Microsoft 9 AM Monday, June 10th @ 9:30AM 11 AM EA 12:30 PM Monday, June 10th @ 1PM 2 PM Ubisoft 2:30 PM Monday, June 10th @ 3PM 4 PM Sony 5:30 PM Monday, June 10th @ 6PM 7 PM Nintendo N/A Nintendo Direct: Tuesday, June 11th @ 7AM
Pokemon X/Y Panel: June 11th @ 6PM 8 AM

Link: All E3 2013 Press Conferences and Pre- and Post-Show Coverage Will Be Streamed Here  

Note: Nintendo will not hold a major press conference at E3 2013. Instead, pre-recorded Nintendo Direct broadcasts will be issued during E3 according to a set schedule.

There's even a TV series to promote it: Television:  The Game:  The TV series.

Don't forget about the Television: The Game: The Movie for Theaters along with The Movie Made for Televsion.

• Thumbs Up 4

MONpr7N.jpg

Should we be reading into this ... ?

What a great way to avoid the hard questions everyone will be asking. Good on you Microsoft :)

MONpr7N.jpg

Should we be reading into this ... ?

Well, that doesn't exactly bode well. What are they planning on doing this E3... ?

lolixs0h.png

That would be Microsoft posting a Playstation 4 exclusive game (Killzone Shadow Fall) on their official facebook page.

lol it's still on their facebook

https://www.facebook.com/WindowsNL

They just don't care anymore...c'mon Microsoft, pull yourself together! Damn!

lolixs0h.png

That would be Microsoft posting a Playstation 4 exclusive game (Killzone Shadow Fall) on their official facebook page.

lol it's still on their facebook

https://www.facebook.com/WindowsNL

This is like a god damn parody xD

Surely they're just plain and simply taking the piss now.