Awoo.

Microsoft @ E3: A Space Odyssey. June 10 [9:30 AM PDT/ 5:30 PM BST]

Carbo

If Mirrors Edge is Xbone exclusive... .. . thats going to be the biggest meltdown since Bayonetta 2, heck it might even be bigger than it.

Though I don't know why I'm going to watch this... well I do and it's not for the reasons you think. I'm watching this just because I want to know what cames I can't play on another system. At the state their system is in, as anti consumer as it is, I just cannot support a machine like this.

• Thumbs Up 1

If the whole Microsoft bribing 3rd party developers to only show Xbox One exclusives is true, then Mirrors Edge 2 will not be shown at their conference if it's also on the PS4. It'll probably be shown at EA's or Sony's conference...or both.

They're bribing them to show and demo certain multi-platform games only on Xbox One, to give the impression that it has got a lot more "exclusive" third party games than the PS4. They aren't bribing them to only show actual X1 exclusives. XD

They're bribing them to show and demo certain multi-platform games only on Xbox One, to give the impression that it has got a lot more "exclusive" third party games than the PS4. They aren't bribing them to only show actual X1 exclusives. XD

Oh...that's even worse then. LOL Microsoft laugh.png

New Xbox One promo leaked.

Edited by Indigo Rush
  • Thumbs Up 1

If Mirrors Edge is Xbone exclusive... .. . thats going to be the biggest meltdown since Bayonetta 2, heck it might even be bigger than it.

Though I don't know why I'm going to watch this... well I do and it's not for the reasons you think. I'm watching this just because I want to know what cames I can't play on another system. At the state their system is in, as anti consumer as it is, I just cannot support a machine like this.

Bayonetta 2 meltdown would not describe the level of disappointment that I would feel. I literally waited for this game for 5 years, Hogfather. I subscribed Google alerts to it's existence for 5 years for every cock tease fuck journalist that claimed that it was in development. You do not know the level of my despair about this game. EVERY E3 since 2008, I've been about this game! Finally, like a Phoenix that rises from the ashes, it is fucking here. 

If this is an Xbox One exclusive, it would be like an incredibly gorgeous person laying their naked on your bed beckoning you to lay with them, only to be hit with a sledgehammer from behind by Triple H.

If this is an Xbox One exclusive, it would be like a devoted Preacher going to heaven and finding Jesus smoking crack.

• Thumbs Up 5

I'm so fucking hype for all the E3 news coming out today. This is literally me right now:

• Thumbs Up 4

^Hmmm...that is interesting.

Hopefully the people watching on their Xbox consoles will disable their Kinects this time, after what happened with the Xbox One reveal =P

lol Oh wow!

GTTV just posted an image which said

"Games announced on each system."

PS4: 44.

Xbox One: 14.

• Thumbs Up 4

Half an hour left. Not long now...

This is going to be one helluva conference. Show me what you got Microsoft!

Edit: PFFF @ Hogfather's post. It's pretty obvious now which console is going to come out on top.

I don't want to watch this on my PC, I want it on my console so I can be comfortable on my couch as I watch. SERIOUSLY, do no console browsers support live streams? Are the manufacturers THAT short-sighted?

I don't want to watch this on my PC, I want it on my console so I can be comfortable on my couch as I watch. SERIOUSLY, do no console browsers support live streams? Are the manufacturers THAT short-sighted?

Don't worry, Microsoft's got a console just for your kind of problem!

• Thumbs Up 1

Lol the Xbox rep just said "Yeah we're supporting indi's!"

What a fucking lie, we already know their policy on indi's.

They just teased a new Banjo game... .. .. .. . .

Not so sure it's Banjo. It's probably Killer Instinct or even Perfect Dark. But Banjo? They need to really deliver if anyone will even consider the Xbone.

Spike TV's "Game Index" thing claims that Animal Crossing: New Leaf is almost as popular as Call of Duty: Ghosts and Battlefield 4. Is it really that good? Did anything change?

EDIT: New Banjo?! Where??

Edited by Cyalume

They just teased a new Banjo game... .. .. .. . .

Saying that "Rare is working on a new game that's from an old IP" doesn't really say much.