Awoo.

Microsoft @ E3: A Space Odyssey. June 10 [9:30 AM PDT/ 5:30 PM BST]

Carbo

I'm watching via IGN's stream. Seems to be streaming well...oh God there's Peter Molyneux. >>

5 minutes left!

The guy is now saying

"Titan, it's exclusive to Xbox One, and 360... and PC"

"If you're playstation you're thinking... what do I get... what do I not get"

I for one am thinking "I get consumer rights, I get to lend my games... I don't get restrictions on stuff I should own"

• Thumbs Up 5

I'm staying optimistic for Rare, if anything that'll actually shift XboxOne sales, it's a Banjo Threeie done properly, or even Conker.

I'm not giving up my last breath yet for them .___.

Conker and Banjo really don't have that much pushing power, honestly. Banjo, maybe, but Conker? Come on. Every Conker game ever released has been a flop or cult classic. Bad Fur Day is great, but it's a very niche title that wouldn't make anyone but hardcore fans buy an Xbone.

Well I added Conker in there as to avoid stuff like "Rare has more IP's than Banjo that deserve to be represented etc." :/

Well I added Conker in there as to avoid stuff like "Rare has more IP's than Banjo that deserve to be represented etc." :/

Rare has/had which IP's? I remember Conker, Banjo and Donkey Kong, but that's about it...

Edited by Jango

Alright...

TV on Spike TV... Check.

Computer on Gametrailers... Check.

Big ol' unhealthy sammich and soft drink... Check.

Link to Neogaf's E3 2013 gif thread -- http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=555916 -- Double check! (This is crucial!)

Alright...My body is ready.  Let's do this!

Is it me or am I one of few people skeptical of anything that this Rare makes?

GTTV is my only hope.

Every other stream crashed my computer... doesn't matter what browser I use. Something to do with flash, everytime it just breaks my system and I have to restart.

And GTTV of course Xbox is leading your twitter thing... their conference is about to start you blithering idiots! Stop trying to make this out t be interesting news when it's fucking obvious!

Rare has/had which IP's? I remember Conker, Banjo and Donkey Kong, but that's about it...

Donkey Kong isn't really a Rare IP, rather a Nintendo one. They were like Retro before Retro was a thing, I guess. xP

But I'd love a new Kameo or Viva Pinata, even if Banjo and Conker are off the table. Killer Instinct also seems to be a popular title. Then there's Perfect Dark I suppose, which would be interesting considering Rare said they were taking a AAA FPS approach.

Here we go folks!

Gather your monkey butlers!

The circus is about to start...

And if Mirrors Edge 2 is Xbone Exclusive... We riot.