Awoo.

Adventure through the Sega Zones (an RP)

Mando-Whirl-Wind

Ok, So not to set off a trend or anything, but I had an idea for an RP, thought it could be fun, and I know at least one person will join in. Thought it would be interesting to do a Sega RP. So here is the general rules

Standard RP rules apply; pretty much anything that applies to the Epic applies herethanks super mario RP guys, hope you dont mind that I copied it). So on to the specific rules: first is Sega characters only, and only those prior to SA2(or the third party change, you know what I mean). Oh yeah, and keep it clean please

Unless there is an objection, I am doing Rotation

The Story begins: Strange things are happening in the Sega Multi-verse, holes in space and time have appeared, and people keep falling through, and there are only a handful who can put it back together, both villians and heroes are disappearing and appearing, and some thought lost are reappearing. Our Story begins with Sketch, who is putting away his tools just after finishing his latest issue, when  all of a sudden all the comics around the room start glowing, and a wormhole appears. 'Oh No, not again, right when things were quieting down". And in a flash he disappears and so does Roadkill.

When he regains consciouncess he is on the deck of a massive airship that is floating in the sea off a coast, and in the distance he sees a city, and out of the shadows steps an odd figure who looks like a giant armadillo wearing goggles, who says, "Welcome to Mobius(yes this version refers to earth as mobius, makes it easier to differeniate from the other earths), Thats Station Sqaure in the distance, The Name is Mighty, and I have the feeling you are here to help, something strange has been happening. Sonic has dissappeared, and so has Eggman, but Something big is coming"

So casting call is open
The Cast-so far
Sketch Turner(he is central to this otherwise I would be either Nack or Bark XD)-Mando
Dr. Eggman-Big Boss(however if he doesnt claim it, its open)
Tails-Twilight Sparkle

Sonic-Korg Triton Le

Beat-Crash

Open roles that would be nice to be filled:
Vectorman
Ristar
Nack the Weasel
Nights
Panzer Dragoon character?
SOR rep

Edited by Mandobardanjusik

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mando-Whirl-Wind

• a mystery

• Crash

• Clouder

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I might go for... Sonic or Ristar. Hmm...

Also, what about Beat?

Edited by Can of Nothing

I might go for... Sonic or Ristar. Hmm...

Also, what about Beat?

Beat is all fine, like I said Pre-SA2. I only put down a couple characters I figure I either would like filled, or proably will be filled... Honestly I am almost as tempted to do Mighty instead of Sketch, however Sketch is kinda central to this all, as he has some powers that may be useful

I'd like to claim Dr. Ivo Robuttnik/Eggman.

Edited by Big Boss

Hey, where's Earthworm Jim?

Sorry, no 3rd party, only first and second party(such as Vectorman).... and I am not sure I really want Ryo as a part of this, dont really want an invasion of shemmnue-ites, no offense Azure Guy

I think I'll be Sonic, if I can (in the worst case scenario) drop out (leaving my character for someone else to pick up) if I seriously can't keep up.

EDIT: Also, thanks for calling me CoN and not Can, Crash.

Edited by Korg Triton Le

OK, so we got Tails, sonic, and Beat, just need a couple more. I may also be mighty for the moment, I have a setup I want to do with him and turner