Awoo.

The Fanfiction Project

Crash

Sorry if the title is a little misleading.

Recently, the voice thread has been buzzing with fanfiction readings, and I think I've came up with a way that we can all read a fanfiction together. No, this won't be a Skype call. Rather, a turn-based type thing. For example, Member 1 reads Chapter 1, Member 2 reads Chapter 2. It's pretty much the exact same as the RP's that are happening at the moment in terms of how it's going to work.

How you can take part:

To take part, you must post in this topic that you want to join, there will only be a week at maximum to apply, depending on how many people want to take part. Another thing, if you know any fanfics that we could read then add that to the post as well, I will see which one gets the most votes and we will begin that fanfic when the time to apply is up. If all goes well, we will do another one after the first one, but that's if the first one works out. So what are you waiting for? Apply! 

Fanfictions that have been asked for so far:
Sonic High School - Five Votes

Sonic Insanity - One Vote

The Milkshake Challenge - One Vote

Mobius High - One Vote

Edited by Crash
  • Thumbs Up 2

Thank you for bringing this into fruition, you beautiful person.

Yep, put me down for it!

EDIT: We need to find a multi-chapter epic, of Sonic High School proportions...

Edited by GuyAzure

Yeah, sign me up for this! I think we need to do something other that SHS though, Dr. Crusher has already done the majority of it.

Yeah, sign me up for this! I think we need to do something other that SHS though, Dr. Crusher has already done the majority of it.

What do you have in mind?

The problem is, most multi-chapter fan fictions are written well, with good grammar and spelling. The content is much less so bad is good and more so bad it's horrible.

I've found this, it's written with proper grammer and it's quite amusing actually although it's not unintentionally funny. Do we want 'so bad, it's good' kinda fanfics?

Give it a quick read and see if it's worth doing.

Edited by TheCakeMiester

I've found this, it's written with proper grammer and it's quite amusing actually although it's not unintentionally funny.

Give it a quick read and see if it's worth doing.

Seems like a BIG project, but I'll add it to the list and see if anyone else wants to do it.

It doesn't have to be funny. We may get some laughs out of doing the voices or something.

Ooh! Count me in. But be prepared to cringe at my unholy voice :P

maybe... The Milkshake challenge? :)

I seriously want to do Shadow's lines in Sonic High School Kirk Thornton-style SO bad. xD

Count me in.

• Thumbs Up 1

It does, and you voted already.

Have I? I mentioned we need a fic that's like Sonic High School in terms of size. Not specifically that one.

Have I? I mentioned we need a fic that's like Sonic High School in terms of size. Not specifically that one.

Oh, my bad, I thought you were implying that it was the one you wanted to do.

Hey, pen me down for this! Won't be able to participate until a week from today, though. When do you plan on starting the project?

Hey, pen me down for this! Won't be able to participate until a week from today, though. When do you plan on starting the project?

In a week. :)

Any suggestions for a fanfic to read?

So, when do you guys want to start? Place said he can't for a week, but we could always add him in mid-way. I don't think we'll get anymore people, and SHS is winning already... so...

I want to join in on this. SHS is what I'll vote for even though Dr. Crusher has read it, for this it would be a good place to start.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just a quick note: SSMB is no place for splashing colorful sexual language all over the place, whether in the statuses or topics. I've already had to deal with the former twice and I don't want this topic to be a safe haven for posting that garbage either. You can certainly record the fan fiction and link to it via warning, but know that the kind of statuses I saw are not allowed in this topic just because it iss buried a little. Use some common sense or trouble will be a-comin' your way.