Winston

WELCOME BACK SONIC STADIUM MEMBERS

TO THE

OMNIVERSE

hfmYKqX.png

Brought to you by our ogrelord Shrek

Info and Rules

(Please Read)

Some of you may remember this, some of you may not, but about...a long time ago, our favorite ogre created a topic titled "SSMB Omniverse". It kind-of died down after a while, but it was fun while it lasted! Basically the entire premise of the roleplay was to be characters used previously in your avatars, but not anymore! Now, let me set some basic rules here, you cannot, and I repeat, you cannot roleplay as another Sonic Stadium member, or people like Mariotehplumber and stuff. You can be people like, JonTron, AVGN, or whatever if you want, but that's purely what you want to do. This time, there will also be a limit on the amount of characters you can have, 3 characters per person. Just to save us from alot of confusion, because if somebody is like 50 different characters it might get really confusing. Other rules include you can join this roleplay at any time. Doesn't matter if it already started, just give me the character you're going to play as, I'll put you on the list, you're in the roleplay, done and done. You can also add characters as you go along, as long as you don't go over 3, if you have already chosen 3, you can't add anymore. Basic roleplay rules apply other than that.

-Must be in paragraph form, atleast two sentences.

-Please, no grammar errors, if you see some, try to fix it, there's an edit button for a reason.

-No God-Modding what-so-ever, it's not fun, don't do it.

-Try to act in-character at all times, it might be hard to play a character sometimes, but please atleast try to stay in-character.

-Don't go crazy with the subplots, and all subplots must equal out by the end leading into one another, but for now, you can pretty much do what you want.

-No order in which the characters go, you can just go crazy with it, all I say is that if you're in a group with a certain amount of people and you've already posted, unless one person is offline or says they are unable to roleplay, try not to post until the other people are done.

Story Info

Pretty much the same as last time, you can be hero or villain, team-up with heroes/villains to find out what's going on, or team-up with villains to try to conquer the heroes and take over this "new" dimension.

The story basically starts off similar to last time, you enter the strange dimension, at any location basically, the shadow creatures can be controlled for roleplaying purposes and stuff, but since last time their origins were never revealed, this time...WILL THEY?! Find out, in the next episode of Sonic X!

Character Roster

Big Boss/Naked Snake - Metal Gear series - Winston

Phoenix Wright - Ace Attorney series - NGw00d

Rarity - My Little Pony franchise -NGw00d

Mario - Super Mario Brothers series - Ralph

Wreck-It Ralph - Wreck-It Ralph film - Ralph

Gandalf the White - Lord of the Rings franchise - Speederino

Heavy Weapons Guy - Team Fortress series - Blue Wisp <3

Raiden - Metal Gear series - Winston

Samus Aran - Metroid series - Solaris

Dr. Eggman - Sonic the Hedgehog series - Mechano

Twilight Sparkle - My Little Pony franchise

Zero - Mega Man X series - Chaos Warp

The Doctor - Doctor Who franchise - Eleventh Doctor

Skeletor - He-Man animated series - Azure

Ridley - Metroid series - Wario

Sherlock Holmes - Sherlock Holmes media - Fourth Doctor

John Watson - Sherlock Holmes media - Fourth Doctor

Spider-Man - Marvel comics - Speederino

Solid Snake - Metal Gear series - Winston

Donkey Kong - Donkey Kong series - Chili Dawg

Waluigi - Super Mario Brothers series - Haden

Optimus Prime - Transformers franchise - Joker

Clara Oswald - Doctor Who franchise - Eleventh Doctor

Lord Raptor - Darkstalkers series - Crow

Eddie Riggs - Brutal Legend - Crow

Cassie Hack - Hack/Slash comics - Crow

Pit - Kid Icarus series - Cero

Ice King - Adventure Time animated series - Mechano

AGAIN SPECIAL THANKS TO SHREK!

Now lets get out there and finally stop these...things!

If you wish to join, please PM me from now on.

Edited by Big Boss
  • Thumbs Up 7

I guess I'll be in this as Ralph. Also maybe Mario (maybe because I'm already in the Mario RP).

Sign me up as Gandalf the White. I might add some more later but I'd rather keep things simple for now.

Edited by Speederino
  • Thumbs Up 1

Hopefully it will not be wrecked again. Anyways sign me on as Samus once again.

Edited by King Sombrero

Since Eggman hasn't been taken, I'd like to call dibs on him!

Oh, I do look forward to when we actually start! This sounds like great fun.

EDIT: To prevent the god-modding that'd typically come with a big boss like Eggman, we can say that the poor doctor got separated from his robot army in the new dimension, leaving him with only his basic Eggmobile.

Edited by Dr. Mechano

I call Rarity!

Sorry, but Rarity is taken, any other pony is available though.

Do I have to be my current avatar or can I be something that was previously my avatar? Because I think I wanna rock Zero again.

Also are we following the same posting rules as the Sonic Stadium Epic (posting order, 24 hour waiting time)?

I call Kirakishou from Rozen Maiden and Volphied/Swordbreaker from Lost Universe.

Do I have to be my current avatar or can I be something that was previously my avatar? Because I think I wanna rock Zero again.

Also are we following the same posting rules as the Sonic Stadium Epic (posting order, 24 hour waiting time)?

Well, it's not really working like that this time, you can be pretty much any character. Also the way we go is right here.

-No order in which the characters go, you can just go crazy with it, all I say is that if you're in a group with a certain amount of people and you've already posted, unless one person is offline or says they are unable to roleplay, try not to post until the other people are done.

*snip*

Oh, okay. I feel it still might be a bit too crazy but we'll give it a shot. I'll be Zero again then. 

One moment, do we chose a/some character(s) from the roster, or do we pick a character and then that character gets put into the roster? Sorry if this is a silly question.

One moment, do we chose a/some character(s) from the roster, or do we pick a character and then that character gets put into the roster? Sorry if this is a silly question.

Choose whoever you want. Then, said character is added to the roster.

Choose whoever you want. Then, said character is added to the roster.

Ah right, cool. Thanks.

I think this is fairly obvious, isn't it? The Doctor, from the Doctor Who TV series, please!

Edited by The Eleventh Doctor

I want to join this, but I don't really know any characters that I want to be.

Crash Bandicoot?

• Thumbs Up 2

Ooooh, this'll be fun.

Put me down for Skeletor from He-Man. XD

Edited by GuyAzure

Hopefully it will not be wrecked again. Anyways sign me on as Samus once again.

so um

not trying to be annoying or anything

but uh

you got anymore parents i can eat, bitch?!

Snake wakes up in the middle of Sokrovenno forest, he holds his head and sits up, he then looks around and notices the place looks...oddly familiar. "Ugh...is this Sokrovenno...how the Hell did I get back here?..." Snake says as he then stands up and starts looking around for anything unusual. Snake then hears this gigantic explosion and quickly hides behind a tree, he slowly looks while behind the tree and notices a giant black vortex. "I...don't remember that being there last time." Snake says, as he walks out from behind the tree and slowly walks towards the giant black vortex in the distance.

All of a sudden, some black demonic looking creatures come out of the vortex, in several different sizes. Some could fly, some were huge, others were able to shapeshift there hands into objects, and a few were pretty much standard Goombas. "What the Hell...where am I? This can't be Sokrovenno..." Snake says, he quickly starts crawling on the ground and hides in the grasses, making sure he is unable to be seen by the oncoming threat. Snake then tries to call somebody on his codec, but for some reason he is unable to. "Damn...I can't be the only one here, can I? Am I in some sort-of limbo?" Snake says. He then notices tank-like machines made out of the same strange material as the creatures.

"These things are here to fight...they wouldn't just be bringing in tanks to hold a tea party..." Snake says, as he pulls a pistol out of his pack. The creatures start splitting up, Snake thinks this is odd and starts to follow the smaller ones. "I need to find a way to get out of here..." Snake says quietly, then he gets quiet as the creatures start speaking in this odd language Snake is unable to understand. "Agh...I'm just going to find a way out and just ignore these guys..." Snake says, he then sees something in the distance and pulls out his binoculars, and looks in the sky, he sees UFOs. "...Aliens?" Snake says, as he then sees somebody off in the distance...and they are unlike the other creatures...Snake then proceeds to sneak up on him.

Edited by Big Boss
  • Thumbs Up 3

Ridley's burning yellow eyes shot open.

Light burned down from above as giant, furry creatures looked down upon him, their eyes not readily apparent.

He screeched, clawing the air wildly, trying to unfold his wings to tear the monsters asunder.  The massive, reptilian form writhed in confusion and agony for a moment before finally realizing that he was simply laying on his back in the middle of a dense forest, with the sunlight shining down on his purple, scaly face.

Ugh...it's been so long since I've seen sunlight, I scarcely remember what it felt like.  The massive dragon brought himself to his feet, sitting like a cat with his forearms resting on his knees; he spread his fiery-orange wings into the air to block the sunlight from his eyes, which were adapted to the darkness of his home, Urtraghus.  He turned his beaked head from side to side, taking in his surroundings for a moment.

Where am I?  Has that damnable Hunter finally sent me to some sickening fairy-tale afterlife?  I'd rather be tested in the Fires of Kzzarh than spend an eternity in such a sickeningly beautiful place.

As Ridley showered himself with self-pity, he heard a noise somewhere very far away; the snapping of trees.  Not just limbs, mind you, but entire trees.  The Space Pirate leader was quite familiar with the sound himself; the beat of his wings was often enough to snap even larger trees right in half, something he was admittedly proud of.  If there was something snapping trees in half out here, it meant something big.

Something big he could eat.

Something big he could kill.

Forgetting the fear and confusion of his new location, Ridley leaped into the air with his powerful legs and flapped his wings once, hard, causing the trees around him to bow in submission.  The thought made the terrible dragon smile, and he roared as loud as possible.

• Thumbs Up 2

You know what, Sign me up. I'll be the only consulting detective, Mr. Sherlock Holmes.

(If you wish to join, PM me from now on, so we can leave the RP unbothered)

Edited by Big Boss
  • Thumbs Up 3