Awoo.

[ROLEPLAY] SSMB: Omniverse Rises - "The be any character you want RP"

Winston

A lightning strike lights up Snake Mountain, the looming spire, over which evil reigns. A dark room, lit by a few candles, lies deep within. A sorcerer toils for domination.

"I'm telling you, Beast Man, this ritual will bring Eternia down to my rule!" the Skeletal sorcerer begins to cackle, "Now, leave me to conduct it!" The hairy beast leaves the room, closing the heavy door behind him.

The sorcerer begins to chant, shaking his staff with every word. A large flash lights up the room, throwing him into the wall.

"No! THE SPELL IS TOO STRONG!!" his chant turning into call for help. The walls begin to shake, crumble, the candles burning up.

The sorcerer tries to run but is stopped by a pillar, blocking his advance, then, at once, he is flung into darkness, falling.

He falls for what seems like forever, until he impacts with a tree, dropping his staff. He catches sight of a strange shape, something out of place in this dense area, before falling into unconsciousness.  

Edited by GuyAzure
  • Thumbs Up 1

The Heavy Weapons Guy slowly stared at the environment.

Fresh flowers, birds flying around, lush trees, all of this felt out of the ordinary for him. He quickly realized the situation: He wasn't in Dustbowl anymore. Worse of all, his RED teammates and the BLU scum weren't here either. He looked at his feet and picked up his Ushanka. Grabbing a Sandvich from his pocket, he started munching it and wondered where to go. 

He started walking through the forest, until he reached a spot where the land seemed to turn lifeless. He spotted some kind of giant dragon animal soaring through the skies. The giant beast roared, which gave the Heavy a brilliant thought.
"Da, dragon's skull would make great hat."
The Heavy grabbed a nearby tree branch, and marched toward the dragon's direction.

• Thumbs Up 4

"Orbot! Cubot! You metallic meatheads had better have finished cleaning my transporter," Dr. Eggman said, "I'm paying a visit to my dapper doppelganger Eggman Nega to discuss a splendid scheme, and I do hate taking trips to the Sol dimension in a dingy teleporter!"

His two lackeys were hard at work scrubbing the transport chamber down. Orbot was finishing up the outside, while Cubot was mopping the floors of the interior.

"Just finishing up, boss!" Orbot chimed with a tinge of mock-enthusiasm, "Say, would you like a battalion of Badniks to accompany you?"

Eggman scoffed, "No, that won't be necessary. I'll be arriving at Nega's base, after all, and his robots will be more than sufficient for what I have in mind. So all I'll need is my trusty Eggmobile!"

He hopped in to his small egg-shaped hovercraft, and hovered over to the transport chamber, "Alright now, step aside!"

"Pardon, sire?" Cubot jumped, surprised, "My liege, I shall henceforth be out of thine sight!"

Eggman's eyes narrowed behind his blue pince-nez spectacles, as he watched Cubot hobble out of the transporter. As he floated in, he grumbled, "I can see your voice chip's broken again. No matter, off I go! Try not to burn down the base while I'm gone."

The machine lit up and begin to whir loudly, and in a FLASH!, Eggman was gone.

"What ho! 'Tis sorcery!" Cubot yelled.

Orbot shook his head, then spoke, "So, goof off until the boss comes back?"

"Verily!" Cubot shouted.

It didn't take long for Eggman to appear at his new destination. In another flash, he (and his Eggmobile) appeared.

"Ooh hoo hoo! Nega, dear boy, have I got a scheme for you! All we need is-" he stopped, pausing for a moment, "...wh-wh-what?! ...Where am I?"

After his somewhat delayed realization that he was not - in fact - in Eggman Nega's base, Eggman surveyed his surroundings. He was outside, and... well, for the moment, that was all he could tell about his location. Wherever he was, it wasn't showing up on his Eggmobile's GPS.

"Grrr! Lousy low-budget dimensional transporters!" He banged on the control console of his Eggmobile in frustration, "Orbot, come in! ...Orbot!"

Nothing. In fact, his communication signal was completely dead. Where was he? And why couldn't he send a signal out?

Suddenly, he heard some movement nearby. Turning his head, he began to stroke his mustache contemplatively. If someone was there, perhaps he could get some answers out of them. He headed in the direction of the noise, hoping to find its source.

Edited by Doc Eggman
  • Thumbs Up 2

Ralph picked himself out of the mud and wiped himself off.

"Same time tomorrow, right guys?" He said with a smile. He was really getting into his refreshed life as a video game bad guy, thanks to the new found respect he gained from the Nicelanders and Felix. Despite all the craziness that came from his game jumping adventure, the over all result seemed to be good for everyone.

"Hey, brother. You thinking of visiting Sugar Rush tonight? I hafta handle a boiler problem before I head off, so feel free to go on without me." Felix said to Ralph.

The two parted ways as Ralph got into the rail cars headed to Game Central station, which were as comically undersized for him as always. Ralph never seemed to mind, though, he just propped up his giant feet. He thought about what games to visit tonight while on his way to pick up Vanellope, Unfortunately, the routine apparently wasn't in the cards that night. With a sudden jostle, Ralph noticed something wasn't right with the cord; he was surrounded by a surge of electricity.Perhaps it was a power surge? No, something wasn't right, there was something eerie about the volts surrounding him. Especially more so when they engulfed him. With a bright flash, Ralph was gone as the empty cart continued on its way.

He awoke in some place entirely foreign, nothing resembled any of the games in the arcade; and he wasn't aware of any new games added. Generally, you'd see a new member at Bad Guy Anon if there was. He looked around his surroundings.

"Oh Great...what kind of glitch is this now?" He grumbled to himself, making his way through over grown foliage. To his surprise, he found an oddly familiar face.

"Dr. Eggman?! What are you doing here?"

(Could be better. Kind of out of it right now. Mario later.)

• Thumbs Up 1

"Wreck-It Ralph?" Eggman was equally surprised to see a fellow Bad Anon member, and sighed slightly in relief. While he didn't know Ralph especially well, it was refreshing to see a familiar face in an unfamiliar setting. Besides, Ralph's stupendous strength could potentially come in handy if he ran into trouble. 

"For the moment, I don't know where 'here' is. I was attempting a standard world-hop, and ended up being teleported to our current location," Eggman answered, before grinning somewhat, "Though I'll ask you the same question: How'd you get here? I mean - your forte is smashing bricks, not spanning dimensions - so I doubt we arrived here under the same circumstances."

More and more curious Eggman became. What was going on here? Was he in a new world after all, albeit not the one he'd intended to go to?

Clearly he wasn't in the arcade anymore, he found that somewhat worrying considering what happened the last time he went missing from his game.

"I really don't know, Doc. I just suddenly...popped up here when trying to get to Game Central Station. It can't be just a glitch, right? I don't think surge protectors generally do that type of thing even when they're busted."

He had a feeling now that something ended up dragging them here against their will. But, what could have done it? It certainly wasn't his world, it didn't SEEM like a video game. Maybe it was the world outside the arcade? That seemed way too far fetched, though. One thing was for sure, though, he couldn't stay here or his game could face being unplugged AGAIN. It would be best to stay with the Doctor for now at least, considering he seemed to know a lot more about this sort of thing considering his background. 

• Thumbs Up 1

[systems Online]

[Varia Suit model C023492 scanning for damage]

[No major damage detected]

[beam functions and visor functions disabled: Repairs needed]

[Power Beam, combat visor and scan visor online]

Samus regained consciousness after being knocked out for an unknown amount of time. The elite hunter last remembers that she had been on a mission answering a distress call by a galactic federation new recruit training vessel that was being raided by space pirates. The inexperienced marines stood no chance until she had arrived and bombarded the pirates with all weapons at her disposal. The few pirate ships that had remained had retreated, and the marines in training thanked her for salvation. Later she was headed home when suddenly she was attacked by Ridley her archnemesis. She landed her ship on a nearby large asteroid and emerged ready to finish this once and for all. All through their short battle though, they had both sensed strange distortions that made them both disoriented but did not stop them from their battle. Their plasma weapons clashed and opened up a weird anomaly that sucked them both in as if a black hole.

That was the last thing she remembered. The hunter stood up and scanned the entire area, surely this was some strange planet that had not yet been discovered yet since her scan visor did not recognize any plants and her ship was nowhere to be found. It was a beautiful place she thought, so full of wildlife and plantlife, nothing like the desolate planets she had visited before such as Zebes or Talon IV, but is there intelligent life here? If so then she must find Ridley and stop him before he terrorizes the place. She made her way to a forest right beside her. There was a sign that upon scanning read "DANGER! EVERFREE FOREST AHEAD. ENTRY NOT RECOMMENDED" Her scan visor detected nothing but desert behind the forest, but a lot of life on the other side so she made her way into this Everfree Forest, hoping that aside from the high possibility of Ridley's presense there would be no threats in what appears to be a beautiful planet.

Clearly he wasn't in the arcade anymore, he found that somewhat worrying considering what happened the last time he went missing from his game.

"I really don't know, Doc. I just suddenly...popped up here when trying to get to Game Central Station. It can't be just a glitch, right? I don't think surge protectors generally do that type of thing even when they're busted."

He had a feeling now that something ended up dragging them here against their will. But, what could have done it? It certainly wasn't his world, it didn't SEEM like a video game. Maybe it was the world outside the arcade? That seemed way too far fetched, though. One thing was for sure, though, he couldn't stay here or his game could face being unplugged AGAIN. It would be best to stay with the Doctor for now at least, considering he seemed to know a lot more about this sort of thing considering his background. 

"Mm, interesting..." Eggman rubbed his chin, deep in thought, "We were both transported to the same location, at roughly the same time, by two completely different means."

What did it mean? Eggman wondered. His scientific mind was very intrigued, but for the moment, he had nothing.

Shaking his head, Eggman smirked, "Heheh! It's no matter, I've gotten myself out of situations far more unpleasant than this one. Come on, Ralph, let's do a little exploring and shake down the locals for some answers! With your brawn and my brains - not to mention my wit, charm, and roguish good looks - we'll be unbeatable! Ohh ho ho ho ho!"

Crash woke up to find himself on the ground, he spun himself up and looked around. Hmm, this isn't Wumpa Island, he thought. Crash never spoke, he thought instead. If he had to, he would talk and the only word he's ever said is pancakes. He began to look around, he saw a dragon-like thing, a man with big hands, and an... egg. Crash was confused.

Crash began to walk around, eager to see other things, just because he didn't know where he was, didn't mean he wasn't going to explore it while he had the chance. He saw what looked like Crunch, but he was sure he was here alone. He walked over to them, and made a sound to get their attention.

"Whadda you doin' here, Crash old buddy?" Crunch said.

Crash shrugged.

"Well, old buddy, I don't know where I am either, so let's go find out!" Crunch said.

Crash nodded and they set off.

Edited by Crash

Twilight paced around the room nervously.

"But what if it does-"

"It will work, Twilight. Have faith," Princess Celestia reassured her.

Twilight closed her eyes and sighed.

The Princess had discovered an ancient relic that allowed shaky interdimensional travel. After Twilight used her magic to activate it, the artefact would only accept her as the volunteer.

The princess would never lie to me...

I have to try.

I looked back at my friends once more. They all waved in sync. I smiled and waved shakily back.

Here I go.

I summoned all of my courage and willpower, and charged forward into the mirror, disappearing from view a second later.

I drearily forced my eyes open as I became aware of my new surroundings.

...I'm not in Ponyville, am I?

Edited by Twilight Sparkle
  • Thumbs Up 1

Spotting a pair of rather large humanoids on the ground, Ridley ascended further into the sky.  Lovely.  More humans; those disgusting little apes taste about as bad as they look...although, I suppose my priority now is finding my way off this rock.  Before he could drop to the ground to "negotiate", however, the massive dragon was swarmed by countless tiny creatures that appeared to pop out of nowhere.  Like tiny, reptilian falcons in appearance, the shadow creatures pecked and bit at the weak points in his scaly armor, causing him quite a bit of discomfort and pain.

Ridley's temper was nothing, if not short.  After the initial surprise of being attacked, he quickly went into "Kill Fucking Everything" mode, flailing his deadly tail and claws in every direction, spewing super-heated plasma out of his gullet.  The tiny creatures managed to evade his rage for a short time, although the vast majority of the avian serpents were ripped to shreds or melted to a shadowy goop almost instantly.

However, there were a LOT of them.  Ridley had no choice but to take to the ground and start forcing the creatures off.  The dragon dive-bombed straight down, stopping his descent with his deceivingly powerful arms; this alone shook a lot of the creatures off.  The ones in front of him he torched, the ones behind he skewered or vivisected with his tail.  Before long, they were gone.

The creatures were, anyway; Ralph and Eggman stood only a few meters away as Ridley spread his wings, roaring to the sky in an incomprehensible language.

FOOLISH CREATURES!  I am Ridley of the Space Pirates, and you've brought nothing upon yourself but death and dishonor this day!  Ridley, being a very self-absorbed creature, would take any victory he could get to shout his awesomeness to the skies.  It was a shame he got killed about twice a day.

Awakening due to a large roar, the dazed Skeletor begins to glance from side to side. "I don't recognize this place, maybe that He-Man has tried to get rid of me once and for all!". Looking towards his hand, he notices his staff is missing. "Eh? Where is that...". 

He catches sight of it hanging from a further away branch. "Ah, now I just need to reach..." stretching out his arms as far as they can go, he manages to grab the staff. Unfortunately, the weight of him and the staff is too much for the branch to handle and it snaps, sending him falling off the tree, without his staff, onto an unsuspecting egg-shaped man.

Edited by GuyAzure

The creatures were, anyway; Ralph and Eggman stood only a few meters away as Ridley spread his wings, roaring to the sky in an incomprehensible language.

FOOLISH CREATURES!  I am Ridley of the Space Pirates, and you've brought nothing upon yourself but death and dishonor this day!  Ridley, being a very self-absorbed creature, would take any victory he could get to shout his awesomeness to the skies.  It was a shame he got killed about twice a day.

"Wh-what?!" Eggman leapt up, caught off guard. Who was this guy? Was he the local big bad of whatever crazy world they'd been transported to? Whoever he was, he was obviously hostile. Was he talking to them? Eggman didn't see anyone else around, so he must have been. 

No matter, time to do the evil laugh and start monologuing!

"Hoo ho ho ho ho!" Eggman guffawed, "You picked the wrong enemy today, my scaly friend. I, Dr. Eggman, am the greatest scientific genius to ever live! Turn back now before I bedazzle you with my brilliance and maim you with my machines! ...Oh, and that's Wreck-It Ralph; He's really good at punching things."

"Ralph, my good man, why don't we have a little fun with this wretched reptile?" Eggman turned to Ralph, grinning, before pressing a sequence of buttons on his Eggmobile's control console, causing a large checkered wrecking ball to emerge, "What was thing you always say? Ah! I'm ready to ruin it! ...Mwa ha ha ha ha-"

Unfortunately, the weight of him and the staff is too much for the branch to handle and it snaps, sending him falling off the tree, without his staff, onto an unsuspecting egg-shaped man.

"-ha ha haAAACK!" Eggman stammered as - suddenly - a cloaked skeleton man fell on top of him, sending his Eggmobile (and the checkered wrecking ball that swung from it) spiraling out of control in Ridley's general direction. For the moment, Eggman couldn't see - there was still a skeletal sorcerer obscuring his vision, after all.

Edited by Doc Eggman

Crash and Crunch looked up to find a huge dragon-like creature firing at everything in it's path. Crash jumped up in surprise, letting out a 'Wahow!'

"You okay, old buddy?" Crunch asked.

Crash nodded and began to run, Crunch chased after him.

"Where're we goin', Crash?" Crunch asked.

Crash pointed forward at a skeleton wearing a hood, who was sitting on the egg-shaped man.

"Okay, Crash. If you really wanna go to random strangers, guess it's up to you." Crunch replied.

(OOC: I don't even like Crunch yet, I put him in there and made him like in the new (and crappy) games. What the hell am I like?

It seemed like an ordinary night for Donkey Kong. The banana hoard was full of delicious golden potassium, and DK was hellbent on keeping it that way. It had been a while since anyone had tried to steal them, but Kong had seen enough to know that one must always remain vigilant in case of a surprise attack from King K. Rool or the Tiki Tak tribe, or even the Cactus King. Donkey Kong stood in front of his majestic cavern of potassium, coconut gun in hand, ready to fire in spurts. 

Suddenly, DK heard a noise from inside the cavern. How was this possible? DK had been keeping a close watch all night, how could anyone have gotten inside? DK rushed to his precious hoard to find a squad of shadow creatures gathered around his 200 Nintendo emblazoned golden bananas and even his extra special Rareware one. DK raised his coconut gun but the creatures just smirked. Firing a barrage of coconuts proved useless as the creatures produced an inky black void which soon began absorbing all of DK's bananas. Donkey wasn't one to let them go that easily though, and jumped straight into the void after them.

Suddenly he found himself and all 201 of his bananas, falling out of the sky in the middle of a battle between a big old dragon thing, a mad scientist and some other wacky looking people.....

After trudging through the forest for a few hours while easily battling off strange small shadowy creatures of unknown origin but quite similar to the Ing that she had fought a few years ago, Samus heard a not too distant and all too familiar roar. She headed in its direction dashing as fast as possible until she came a somewhat more open area. She spotted Ridley floating up about as well as a Large man with huge arms she was positive she had seen at an arcade many years ago, an egg shaped man she faintly remembers seeing on a wanted poster, and a mobile skeleton that she would be surprised to see had it not been for all the insanities and nightmareish creature she had seen throughout her life. The main focus was on Ridley though, she had to stop him before he caused any harm to them despite her disabled weapons. The hunter pointed a charged shot up toward the distracted dragon...

(For the record, I've switched from Gandalf to Spider-Man. I might still use the bearded one sometime if I ever think of a use for him)

“YA-HOOOOO!”

The wind rushed past Peter Parker as his web-line propelled him between the high rises of Manhattan. Letting go, he dived down several stories before shooting another web, swinging directly above the astonished pedestrians.

“Menace!”

“Get a job!”

Ah, my adoring public!  He had grown used to the name calling and insults a long time ago, a fact that he wasn’t particularly fond of. Today’s patrol as Spider-Man had been going rather slowly. Well, I guess I should be glad there aren’t any big supervillains this week. I guess I better get back to Aunt May before- *BOOM* The all-too familiar sound of an explosion echoed throughout the city, causing people to scream and panic every which way.

The noise had startled Spider-Man as well, causing him to inadvertently let go of his web and plummet downwards. Regaining his composure, he shot out another and pulled himself onto a nearby wall. Perching, he let himself breathe for a second.

“I just HAD to open my big mouth. *Groooooooan* Please don’t let this be Electro or Doc Ock or one of those. Please let it just be a gas leak.” Steeling himself, he swung off in the direction of the disturbance. Of course, with my luck a gas leak would probably create a new supervillain anyways. Smelly Sam? The Intolerable Stench? The Toxic Avenger? This is going to be one of THOSE days, I just know it!

The source soon became evident as he spotted a smoking, fiery warehouse. Deciding he better make sure nobody was trapped inside, he swung himself through one of the upper story windows. His regular senses were immediately overtaken by the heat and fumes. His spider-sense, however, had an entirely different reaction. Oh yay. Head tingles. That’s always a GREAT sign!

“*Cough* Is anybody in *cough* here!? Hello!?” Maneuvering through the flames, he perched on what looked to be a stable part of an upper-floor railing. Looking down onto the main floor, his worst fears were confirmed. Smoke was bellowing out of a strange looking machine (undoubtedly the cause of the explosion, he deduced). It was a raised, steel platform with two towers on either side of it. It looked like it was pulled straight out of Dr. Frankenstein’s laboratory. And in front of it-

No, it can’t be! Is that…Venom!? Flames bellowing around him, he leaped down to get a closer look.

“Okay Eddie, I don’t know what you’re up to but I think you better stop before Mary Shelly decides she wants to sue. Just- wait, wha?” It wasn’t Venom, but on closer inspection he couldn’t blame himself for the mistake. Looking at it from behind, the figure was very dark with a wide frame like Venom’s, but it didn’t have that gooey-looking symbiote skin. This looked more natural. More…alien. The figure turned around. What Peter saw cut through his nerves down into the bone.

“Uh…did you know you don’t have a face? Sir?? You…ick…maybe you should see a doctor about that?” Keep it together Spidey, keep it together! The head was featureless and pointed forwards, making it look more like a simple, dark triangle. The arms were similar, resembling a human’s but instead of hands, they ended in sharp points. The legs looked a bit more natural, except the feet were completely flat and toe-less.  It raised its right arm and grunted something, though where the noise was actually coming from on this mouth-less thing Peter couldn’t even begin to guess.  More importantly, his spider sense warned him of immediate danger. He swerved himself out of the way of the creature’s arm-blade.

“Okay, I think we got off on the wrong foot (or whatever those are). How about we just calm down and- HEY!” He barely moved out of the way of yet another attack. “Okay fine, don’t say I didn’t warn you!” Spider-Man launched himself over the creature and prepared to attack it from behind, but just then the machine came to life with whizzing and whirring. Distracted, he turned from his attacker to face it.

Uh-oh.

Something was forming between the two towers. And while he knew his science, he didn’t have to be an expert to tell a portal was forming. A very large, swirling, gravity-sucking portal. Debris on the warehouse floor was being pulled right inside of it. Along with…

“Oh no! Nononononononono, no!” Spidey leaped down on all fours and pressed his palms and feet hard into the floor, hoping his spider powers could keep him anchored. But deep down, the scientist inside him knew the gravitational pull would be too great. He had seconds at best. Looking up, he glimpsed the monster flying through the air and into the portal.

“And stay out!” I need to shut this thing off before it pulls down the entire warehouse. Worse, if it the gravitational pull gets too strong it might spread into the city itself! Looking at the machine, he took interest in the two towers anchoring the portal. He only had one shot. Shaking, he quickly raised his arms off the floor. He could feel his suctioned feet starting to give way to the vortex, but he quickly shot two webs to both of the towers on either side of the portal.

“These look important!” He held onto them tightly, pulling on them to prevent them from swaying towards the portal. He pulled and pulled, putting all of his super strength into it. His feet were crying to be eased off of.

Come on Spidey, pull! PULL!!! With a metallic groan, the towers finally started to bend towards him. The portal slowly shrunk in size as they were bent more and more out of shape.

“Come on stick’em powers, don’t fail me now!” With one last groan, one of the towers came loose! Unfortunately, so did his feet. Peter was sucked straight towards the collapsing portal. Startled, he accidentally let go of his webs.

“AIIIIEEEEEEE!”  The portal closed behind him.

-----

Peter could feel sunlight on his back. Ughh. Oh maaaan. Did anyone get the number of that Imperial Star Destroyer? Opening his eyes, he was in unfamiliar surroundings. He seemed to be in the middle of a field, somewhere. His blood froze.

“Where am I? No, seriously, where in the HECK am I!?” A grumbling noise (as well as his spider sense) from behind caught his attention. Turning, he once again found himself face to face with the shadow creature. It raised its right arm blade.

Not again. He dodged the attack and readied himself for another fight.

• Thumbs Up 3

The Doctor was walking through an Alien Bazaar, minding his own business, talking to the odd pass-by. He continued to do as such until there was a strange noise, like a buzzing in his ear. It all went black.

The Doctor woke up, he was somewhere else, somewhere new. He couldn't help but get a little excited at the thought of a new place with no explanation, and also felt worry, as anything could happen. He stood up, dusting himself off. "Well, what've we got this time?" He pulled out his Sonic Screwdriver and scanned the area. "No. No no no. This is impossible. It can't be..." The Sonic Screwdriver shown reading of an alternate dimension, an entire existence he could never have been before. "It is, it's another universe..."

The Doctor ran, looking for a place with intelligent life so he could find out more about the location. He soon came across a gathering of people, so like anybody would, he headed over to them. "Hello, hello! Can you tell me anything about where the hell I am? I'm... a traveller..." The Doctor didn't want to alert them that he was not only an alien, but an alien from a different reality all together. But they all looked at him blankly. The Doctor thought to himself. "Any other ideas? No? Well all right then... I'll do it..." He stood up tall. "Okay, I've been pulled across from another world, another reality, an alternate dimension, can anybody tell me where I am and anything I need to know about where I am?" There was still silence. "Please listen to-" The Doctor was pulled into the crowd, shushed, and was told to direct his eyesight to the sky. "Well what? I don't see-" A big, black creature, unrecognizable from this distance was decimating whatever was below it. "Just as I thought it couldn't get any worse, I looked up! Note to self, don't look up! It's never good!" The Doctor walked out of the crowd, "Well, looks like I'm going to get to know this... thing. I can talk to it, any language, assuming it has some intelligence, I'll be able to know what it's saying! I'll find out its intentions, and why it's so angry! Also, I'll put a stop to what it's doing to these people." The Doctor ran off, to look for the creature.

Edited by The Eleventh Doctor
  • Thumbs Up 3

-As Raiden-

Raiden wakes up and and notices he is somewhere he doesn't recognize. "Agh...where the Hell am I?" Raiden says to himself, as he hops up and looks around the location. He tries to call someone using his codec, but nobody answers. "Damn it...looks like I'm here by myself." Raiden says, as he then starts running off.

He then comes to a stop as he sees one of the creatures. "What the Hell...are these things aliens?" Raiden says, as he notices the tanks and everything else. "What the Hell....are they planning some sort-of attack on this place?" Raiden says as he pulls out his blade, about to approach the strange creatures, but then he notices there are hundreds of him, and there is no way he would last out there all by himself. Then, he starts looking around to try and see anyone normal looking. He notices a man wearing red and blue off in the distance, it was Spider-Man, but Raiden didn't know that. "Well...he looks normal enough." Raiden says.

Raiden then started running towards Spider-Man with his blade out, he notices he is being attacked by one of the smaller creatures, so he jumps over Spider-Man and slices the creature in half, the creature turned into a purple sort-of gas and disappeared. "Who are you, and where the Hell am I? You're the only one here who doesn't look like a damn alien." Raiden says, as he holds his blade close to Spider-Mans' chest. "Most importantly, are you friend or foe?" Raiden asks as he looks at Spider-Man, awaiting a response, and waiting to see if he should attack the wall-crawler.

-As Big Boss-

Naked Snake was approaching the group of people, Ralph, Eggman, Ridley, and Skeletor, and was wondering what the Hell was going on. "Why are all these...cartoons...alive?" Snake said, as he thought he recognized Eggman from somewhere. He quickly snuck up behind Ralph and grabbed him by the neck and threw him to the ground, he then pointed a gun at his head. "Where the Hell am I and who are you guys?!" Snake asked, as he kept the gun pointed at Ralphs' head.

He thought it was dumb of him to just go up and attack them, but he felt like this was his only way of getting back, so he had no choice, as he looked around and made sure nobody else would attack him.

Spider-Man stared into the face of this newcomer. He was glad for the assistance and happy to see another human. But...

*snicker*

"And I thought MY fashion sense was bad!"

Raiden smirks at the web-heads' remark. "Oh, you're a really funny guy." Raiden says as he puts his blade away. He then starts laughing, but quickly grabs Spideys' neck. "You like being a wise-ass, huh?" Raiden says as Spidey begins to choke. "You say something like that to me again, and I'll make sure you end up like the guy I just sliced in half." Raiden said as he drops Spidey on the ground and allows him to catch his breath. "Now, where the Hell is here? Answer me now." Raiden asks demandingly.

Edited by Big Boss

"OBJECTION!"

That's the last thing I remember hearing, coming from Edgeworth no less. Just how did I get here. Where IS here? Phoenix got up, dusted off his trusty blue suit, and looked around, for something, anything. "Hello? Anyone out there?" Silence. "Come on, there has to be someone who can hear me." The attorney was started to get worried, until he saw something, or someone, out in the distance. He started running towards it, the figure slowly coming into focus. It wasn't just one, but two. One in bright red and blue spandex, the other looking like some sort of robot.

Finally, he was within a few feet of the two. "Hey! Hey you! Hold it!" he said trying to get their attention, basically out of breath. The robot looking one turns his attention towards Wright, putting a blade against his throat. Urk. "No! Don't! Please!" Phoenix didn't know what to do, he was just inches away from death, and there didn't seem to be anyway out. "I'm just an attorney! Please!" The blad was lowered. Phew. "Uhh... I'm Ph-Phoenix Wright... A-Ace A-Attorney..." he stammered, still freaked out about what had just occurred. "W-Who are you two? W-What exactly is this place?"

(I'll get to Rarity later.)

"Urgh..........................X?"

Zero awoke lying down in a strange new place he had never seen before. Just moments ago he was fighting Simga for the upteenth time with X, but then there was a bright flash of light and............now he was here. This strange new world. "This is probably some sort of Maverick VR trick. I gotta find my way out of here." Zero got up and started looking around his surroundings, but then he saw a robotic-looking thing holding up a man in blue and red spandex and a man in a suit. "A new type of Maverick? Here?" Zero questioned, but there was no time to question now: someone needed saving. He drew his Z-saber and dashed towards the group, his dash boots erupting in jet-boost flame.

The robotic thing noticed Zero coming but it was too little, too late.

"Get away!"

Zero knocked the supposed Maverick's sword upwards away from his target, making him stagger back slightly. Zero pointed his blade straight at it's chest.

"Let these people go, Maverick, and we won't have any trouble. You really don't want to fight me.........."

Edited by Chaos Warp

Spider-Man had a sinking feeling. These two looked odd even by his standards, but he knew a super-powered tussle when he saw one. Not to mention a civilian with...INCREDIBLY odd hair was standing right in the middle of it. Why did I get out of bed this morning?

Slinking away from the two cyborg things, he approached the civilian. "Come on, let's see if we can find somewhere safe for you!"

Edited by Speederino

A futuristic firetruck with all sorts of unnecessary gadgets and tools roared through the strange world at high speed. Suddenly, a man in a bowtie waving some sort of stick ran out in front of the truck from seemingly nowhere. To avoid collision, the frantic vehicle had no choice but to transform into his more humanoid robot mode and dive over the Doctor, blowing the Autobot's disguise entirely. The robot quickly got to his feet and grimaced at the dents he had taken from the dive.

"...clumsy."

He turned to the frazzled Doctor and kneeled before him. In his loud, hearty and metallic voice, the Autobot Supreme Commander boomed:

"I am Optimus Prime. Are you injured, human?"

Edited by Princess Peach
  • Thumbs Up 1