Awoo.

[ROLEPLAY] SSMB: Omniverse Rises - "The be any character you want RP"

Winston

"Oh...yes. I suppose that's correct." This egg shaped man sounded friendly enough, he'd have to trust him for now if he hoped to get out of this place.

"Ah, there it is, I thought I'd never find you again!"

Picking up the staff he begins to dust it off, "This thing here, hover man, it is extremely powerful, and was gifted to me by my master, I should be able to get myself out of here with the same spell that got me here in the first place...if I can remember it that is..." he begins to scratch his skull.

He glanced up, noticing the ball that he had released rolling towards a large man and a smaller man.

"Oh, allow me to stop that for you...NYEEEH"

A beam fires out of the staff, but before it can reach the ball, a person in an orange suit darts out and absorbs the shot. 

Edited by GuyAzure

"Well...I really don't like to leave people to die...if they don't want to come with us, that's another thing, but if we don't allow them to come with us, that's just not my style." Raiden says, he then nods when Zero says we should go talk to them, still kind-of confused on...what Zeros' job is exactly, he just nods and acts like he understands it.

Ralph nodded in response to Big Boss, and turned toward Dr. Eggman and the strange Skeletal man.

"Hey, Doc, and...Skeleton guy." Ralph called. "Don't you think we should just leave the Dragon guy be? He seems like too much effort, especially since who knows what we might have to do to get back."

Truth be told, he didn't exactly want to fight Ridley really. He doesn't do too well with flying enemies...like cybugs. Those things gave him the heeby jeebies to this day. Though really, it was important that they just get going and try to find something. Ridley seemed to be preoccupied with something at the time, so it's unlikely that he'd follow them at least for now.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Mm, sounds like a plan," Eggman nodded, still intrigued by Skeletor's magical staff. He'd keep an eye on it for the time being. "Especially since scaleface is busy at the moment."

He swooped down to Ralph, with Skeletor still in the seat next to him, "I'd offer to fly us all out, but perhaps we should stay close to the ground to avoid being detected for the time being. Onward!"

It was then that Eggman noticed Big Boss, "Ah, so I see you've made a new acquaintance as well, Ralph. Just as well, since you know what they say: the more, the merrier!"

• Thumbs Up 1

Big Boss looks at Dr. Eggman expression-less. "...Alright."  Big Boss says, as the place starts to rumble and shake and a giant Mountain appears far off in the distance. After the rumbling, Snake pulls out a pair of binoculars from his pack, and looks at the mountain, he sees a cave in the mountain from the far distance, and flashing lights. "What the..." Snake says, he then puts the binoculars away.

"I think we should head towards that strange mountain. It might seem kind-of crazy, but it might be our only way out of here, might." Snake says, as he motions for the others to follow him as he starts walking off towards the strange mountain far off in the distance.

Edited by Big Boss
  • Thumbs Up 1

Standing up in the craft, he points forward with his hand, "what the bearded man said!" 

Realizing he might be stuck with these people for a while, he states his name. "I am Skeletor, master sorcerer!" he looks towards the rest of the group "pleasure to make your acquaintance."

He might as well try to be nice, a thought that made him shudder, it was his only hope of getting out of here with his life intact. 

Edited by GuyAzure
  • Thumbs Up 1

Standing up in the craft, he points forward with his hand, "what the bearded man said!" 

Realizing he might be stuck with these people for a while, he states his name. "I am Skeletor, master sorcerer!" he looks towards the rest of the group "pleasure to make your acquaintance."

He might as well try to be nice, a thought that made him shudder, it was his only hope of getting out of here with his life intact. 

The Doctor grinned, "Ralph here knows me already, but for the benefit of you two, I'm Dr. Ivo Robotnik, better known as the great Dr. Eggman: scientist extraordinaire."

Eggman grinned, "My, Skeletor, that staff looks heavy. We're not fighting anyone at the moment, so how about letting me put that in my Eggmobile's storage compartment for you? Heehee, since we're all working together and all, it's the least I can do for you!"

Edited by Doc Eggman
  • Thumbs Up 1

"Oh, thank you for offering, Dr Roboto was it? But I'm fine carrying my staff right now, you never know when you might get attacked." he wasn't too sure what to think of this Eggman and his offer, but he decided that he couldn't trust him just yet.

Holding his staff also made him feel more secure.

"Now then, enough tongue flapping, well, from you anyway, I have nothing to flap...regardless, let's find a way out of this strange world!"

• Thumbs Up 1

The Heavy Weapons Guy kept following the dragon without ever stopping. He saw how the dragon found a pair of weird beings in the middle of the journey, but the Heavy shrugged them off and kept following his precious new hat. At one point, the Heavy lost sight of the dragon, but quickly managed to find him again. But the thing is, that the dragon was being attacked by someone in a strange orange armour.

"That coward steal my hat!" Heavy said as he saw the two beings fighting. 

The Heavy grabbed the tree branch he carried with him, checked if it was a good hitting weapon, and then checked if the two beings were busy with each other. After taking a deep breath, the Heavy grabbed the branch with his two hands and charged toward the pair of cowards. 

"POOTISPOOTISPOOTISPOOTISPOOTISPOOTISPOOTISPOOTIS"

"Wait wait wait. I'm not going anywhere with you. How do I know you won't just take me over there and put an end to me? I've dealt with tons of murder cases, so I know a thing or two." The red and blue guy seemed nice enough, but Phoenix wasn't ready to trust him just yet. "You never answered my question. Who are you? Who're these other guys? Where are we?" Phoenix was getting desperate, "I need to get back to the courthouse! I need to defend my client, or else he'll be put away for life!"

"Okay, to answer your questions:

1. Just your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man

2. I don't know but right now my money is on them being rejected Village People members

3. Probably not Kansas, if you get my meaning. "

Raiden and Zero had broken up their fight and talked, and now their eyes were turned towards him. "What do we do with these two?" asked Raiden.

"Oh, so you two kissed and made up and now you want the same from me, huh?" Spider-Man really wasn't sure what to do. He was normally a loner, and he didn't much care for this Raiden fellow. But it would be foolhardy to split up in...wherever they were. "I can't believe I'm asking this, but...want to team up?"

Kirakishou had woken up in a new world, but still in her sister's body. "Hmm..., are there any souls I can have for lunch?" She began making rose vines to crawl on in search for prey. (She hunts like a spider and is something of a creeper)

Raiden shakes his head and walks up towards Spider-Man, and puts his hand out. "Hopefully something like this never happens again." Raiden says, as Spidey puts his hand out and they shake. "Now stop being such a wise-ass and think up what we should do." Raiden says, as he looks around.

Raiden then sees that mountain that popped up a few minutes ago. "That...wasn't there before. I say we head towards that." Raiden says, as he looks at Zero, Phoenix, and Spidey.

"I suppose." He glanced over at Phoenix. "Seems like it might be dangerous though. You don't suppose there's anywhere safe for this fella? I mean, unless those spikes aren't just for show."

"He'll be fine." Raiden says, as he looks at the cowardly Phoenix. "Come on buddy, I'll...let you hold my hand or something." Raiden says as he shakes his head.

"Spider-Man, eh?" Sounds familiar. Maya probably mentioned something about him before seeing as he seems to be some sort of superhero. Maya loves that stuff. "Sticking together seems like the best idea, seeing how none of us know exactly where we are." Phoenix looks to Raiden as he motions toward the newly formed mountain.

"I suppose." He glanced over at Phoenix. "Seems like it might be dangerous though. You don't suppose there's anywhere safe for this fella? I mean, unless those spikes aren't just for show."

"Hey! I might not look it, but I'm... uhh... I'm... Yeah, they're just for show..." Urk. How embarrassing. "But I can handle myself... somewhat... and as much as I don't wanna go, I guess there is nowhere else to go. Whatever it takes to get back home and defend my client!" said the upbeat lawyer, finding a new sense of hope in his new teammates.

Swordbreaker had come in when the phase drive malfunctioned (supposedly). Canal/Volphied looked worried and looked around for anyone who could use a ride. With her ship body's power still high, she sent out a signal.

Waluigi finally came to, it had been an hour since that weird futuristic truck hit him. "Oh...I'm-a gonna feel that in da' morning." He suddenly noticed that everybody was gone, and that there was some weird mountain that had formed in the distance, evidently while he was passed out. "Huh, I guess everybody's-a headed that way," he thought, "I should catch up-a, there might be some way out of-a this place there." And with that he started towards the mountain.

In the distance to his left, he saw that the dragon and the metallic suit person were still fighting, but now some military guy was chasing them with a branch. "Well, that's-a something you don't-a see everyday," he thought, "I wonder why those-a two hate each other-a so much..."

As he was walking he noticed odd looking foliage. "Eh? Rose Vines?" He reached out and grabbed one, and found he couldn't get his hand out, "Hey! Let me go, you-a stupid plant!" Waluigi struggled for a few minutes, but still couldn't free himself.

"Great, just-a great. Am-a I ever gonna get a break?" By the looks of things, it seemed the answer to that question was no.

• Thumbs Up 1

Donkey Kong had been too distracted to properly react for a while, but he suddenly came to.

"What's going on here," the ape remarked, "Donkey all confused."

His bananas lay scattered before him in the middle of this bizarre battlefield. The fights around him raged, but he noticed one familiar face.

"It's him," said Donkey, "it's that bootleg Luigi who shows up to the parties, races, and sporting events!"

Donkey raised his coconut gun.

"What you trying to pull now?"he demanded. "You organize this plan to steal my bananas so you and the fat boy can sell 'em off or somethin'?"

• Thumbs Up 2

"Uhh... What happened? This isn't Carousel Boutique. In fact, I don't thin-OH NO! MY MANE! NOT MY PRECIOUS MANE!" Rarity screeched when she saw her reflection in the puddle she had landed in, "This... This is the worst. Possible. THING. I must find a way to fix this disaster soon before someone sees me." The purple-maned pony rushed around to find anything to return her mane to its former glory. She ended up finding some pine cones to use as makeshift curlers, "Well this will just have to do. Now let's see if I can figure out where I am..."

Off in the distance were two figures, one tall and lanky, the other big and burly. "Wah ha ha!" Rarity exclaimed as she began trotting over to the two. She noticed the big one had some sort of gun pointed at the other. "What're you doing, you ruffian?! Put down that gun and leave him alone! Can't you see he-" She stopped mid sentence, "Oh darling! What a wonderful shade of purple you're wearing! And what a gorgeous mustache!" Rarity couldn't stop fawning over Waluigi's fashion sense. Both DK and Waluigi were confused.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Heheh, thank-a you, pony...uh, thing." Waluigi was so happy, no one had ever said something so nice to him, not even his own mother! "Say, could you-a help me out of-a this plant trap?"

• Thumbs Up 1

"Why of course, darling. Anything for a sharp dresser such as yourself." Using her magic, Rarity cuts away the vines and frees Waluigi. "Oh my! How unladylike of me, I haven't properly introduced myself. I'm Rarity, fashionista extraordinaire. And you two are?"

• Thumbs Up 1

"Well, I'm-a Waluigi!! Dancer extraordinair, mustache aficionado, and professional sports player!" (Of course all of these were lies, but he couldn't let his new pal down, now could he?) "And this-a big potassium addict is-a Spunky Thong." Donkey Kong angrily corrected Waluigi. "Donkey Kong, sorry, I forget his-a name sometimes."

"So, why don't we-a head towards that-a mountain? It seems like there might-a be a way out of this-a place inside." 

Edited by Waluigi

"He'll be fine." Raiden says, as he looks at the cowardly Phoenix. "Come on buddy, I'll...let you hold my hand or something." Raiden says as he shakes his head.

"Let's head towards that mountain already", said Zero. "It's not like we have anywhere else we could go." So the quad assembly of heroes started walking towards the mountain. Zero looked over to Spidey and Wright. "We all ended up here: where are you guys from?" 

"Huh? Wait, you don't know ME!? I'm Spider-Man. THE Spider-Man? I'm like...famous, and everything. Where...where are YOU from?"

"Pleasure to make to make acquaintance, Rarity," said Donkey Kong, lowering his coconut gun.

There was clearly something going on here that went beyond a simple banana heist. This was clearly something bigger than Kong, Waluigi, or anyone. 

"Alright," said Donkey, turning to Waluigi, "Donkey still no trust you, shifty purple Weegee. But looks like we must unite."

And in a turn of events that was something of a rarity, Waluigi time was on like Donkey Kong.

Edited by Donkey H Kong
  • Thumbs Up 1