Awoo.

[ROLEPLAY] SSMB: Omniverse Rises - "The be any character you want RP"

Winston

Big Boss stops walking for a moment, then looks at Eggman. He was thinking for a moment, should he give him his actual name, or his codename? Big Boss comes to a conclusion. "My name is Snake. Although, now..I'm mostly known as Big Boss...for killing The Boss, my mentor, and one of my friends. I was a field agent for the CIAs' FOX Organization, but I left shortly after killing the Boss and founded my own organization, FOXHOUND." Big Boss says, he then pulls a cigar out of his pack and begins to smoke it. "So, what's your story, Egg...man?" Big Boss says, finding the name Eggman way to weird to say outloud. 

Big Boss stops walking for a moment, then looks at Eggman. He was thinking for a moment, should he give him his actual name, or his codename? Big Boss comes to a conclusion. "My name is Snake. Although, now..I'm mostly known as Big Boss...for killing The Boss, my mentor, and one of my friends. I was a field agent for the CIAs' FOX Organization, but I left shortly after killing the Boss and founded my own organization, FOXHOUND." Big Boss says, he then pulls a cigar out of his pack and begins to smoke it. "So, what's your story, Egg...man?" Big Boss says, finding the name Eggman way to weird to say outloud. 

Eggman paused. Perhaps he shouldn't reveal too much about himself yet, especially if it could put him at odds with his new allies.

"Who, little old me?" Eggman chuckled, "Oh, I'm just a scientist. I work with robotics, and some, uh... minor animal-based research. I hope to someday change the world with my inventions!"

All of that was technically true, he supposed.