Awoo.

ARTWORK: Robrainiac's topic of mostly OC art, with a some Fanart

Emperor Robrainiac

tumblr_oe1g7yhVgG1rammm1o1_540.png

I put this together for a class project. The character designs were just sitting around doing nothing, so I figured I might as well put them to use.

This was more to show off the font that I made using a website/program. I think I went a little overboard with the art portion of it. :P

• Thumbs Up 4

So everyone, I decided to take the 24 hour comic challenge, and managed to complete it. Why don't you take a look at it?

This time around, I decided I would actually obey the rules for once, and make up the character and setting instead of using characters i already used. For this comic, I came up with the character, "Orville the Unloved Clown," Orville is a clown who tries to entertain people around him... the problem is, clowns have been given a bad over the years, thanks to many horror movies with Clowns. And to make matters worse, Orville unwittingly teams up with two pranksters posing as some creepy looking clowns.

But anyways, that's enough talk. Here it is, and I hope you enjoy my comic made in 24 hours! 

A little Warning just to be safe: The creepy clown pranksters might creep out those with clourophobia... 

tumblr_oeesgyhR3y1rammm1o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_oeesgyhR3y1rammm1o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_oeesgyhR3y1rammm1o3_1280.jpg

tumblr_oeesgyhR3y1rammm1o4_1280.jpg

tumblr_oeesgyhR3y1rammm1o5_1280.jpg

tumblr_oeesgyhR3y1rammm1o6_1280.jpg

tumblr_oeesgyhR3y1rammm1o7_1280.jpg

tumblr_oeesgyhR3y1rammm1o8_1280.jpg

tumblr_oeesgyhR3y1rammm1o9_1280.jpg  

tumblr_oeesgyhR3y1rammm1o10_1280.jpg

tumblr_oees8rQVjQ1rammm1o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_oees8rQVjQ1rammm1o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_oees8rQVjQ1rammm1o3_1280.jpg

tumblr_oees8rQVjQ1rammm1o4_1280.jpg

tumblr_oees8rQVjQ1rammm1o10_1280.jpg

tumblr_oees8rQVjQ1rammm1o5_1280.jpg

tumblr_oees8rQVjQ1rammm1o6_1280.jpg

tumblr_oees8rQVjQ1rammm1o7_1280.jpg

tumblr_oees8rQVjQ1rammm1o8_1280.jpg

tumblr_oees8rQVjQ1rammm1o9_1280.jpg

tumblr_oeeryqVBIl1rammm1o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_oeeryqVBIl1rammm1o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_oeeryqVBIl1rammm1o3_1280.jpg

tumblr_oeeryqVBIl1rammm1o4_1280.jpg

tumblr_oeeryqVBIl1rammm1o5_1280.jpg

tumblr_oeeryqVBIl1rammm1o7_1280.jpg

tumblr_oeeryqVBIl1rammm1o6_1280.jpg

• Thumbs Up 4

• 1 month later...

tumblr_oh67bh17Eo1rammm1o1_540.jpg

From the world of Comicopolis, some vigilante assassins celebrate thanksgiving. Here’s to hoping you guys are having a happy thanksgiving as well.

The characters here are named Puny, the hitman trapped in the body of a modified toy ninja, the stressed psychic sportsman Keith Eagleland, and an always drowsy cyborg/human/fruit bat named Vladmira. 

• Thumbs Up 4

tumblr_ohhjz1GlPx1rammm1o1_540.png

Remember those characters in the post above? :P

As you can see here, it's supposed to take place in the same world as "Heroes of Comicopolis," from my previous page. I'm thinking of making a three parter involving characters based on their alignment. In this case, these three are anti-heroes who escaped from a prison on the moon, landed on Earth and  started up a mercenary/hitman business. 

In the center, You have Puny the robo-ninja, a soul trapped in the body of a popular toy that was modified into a weapon, Alyona Stroganoff, Puny's girlfriend and  batlike mutant who's always sleepy and very snarky, and Keith Eagleland, Puny's Cellmate with psychic powers he can't control due to his nervous disposition.

• Thumbs Up 4

• 1 month later...

tumblr_ojx0b88eRU1rammm1o1_540.png

Super Overworld Adventure, Starring mario ripoffs the McGinnis Twins, Mac and Leslie. Also staring the silent boxer Norman, the mysterious dark soldier Hoover, The cocky speedster Max Mouse,  the kindly Princess Jessamine, the lazy daughter of the grim reaper Tinue, and the evil Baron Boomer.

Basically a big homage to the many video games I've come to know and love over the years, with some satire of the video game industry thrown in for good measure. This one took me about a week to do, but I had a lot of fun with it.

• Thumbs Up 5

• 5 weeks later...

tumblr_olgas78ZjU1rammm1o1_540.jpg

tumblr_olgau9lJV71rammm1o1_540.jpg

Comicopolis Heroes characters. The hero trapped in a small mouselike suit, Mouseboy and his perky goth, harpy/raven girlfriend Ella Nevermore.

The folks in the RP know that I'm not usually a fan of writing couples or romance... but this idea amused me way too much to not make. A mouse themed superhero dating a raven themed superhero... Sounded funny to me!

Oh and um... happy belated Valentines, I suppose. 

• Thumbs Up 5

23 minutes ago, Mightyray said:

This is adorable and needs to be coloured immediately! 

Oh I assure you that this will one day be colored. I like these characters too much to keep it as a sketch. :P

• Thumbs Up 1

Wow! I LOVE the level of detail, dimensionality, and liveliness I'm seeing, as well as the super-original characters and their designs in general <3

• Thumbs Up 2

• 3 weeks later...

Ruse' by LordRobrainiac  

Ruse' the Magician, a villain from Heroes of Comicopolis. A once well known magician who turned to a life of crime.

Wanted for abusing hypnosis powers, theft, mischief, vandalism and a very bizzare taste in fashion

• Thumbs Up 3

tumblr_omoo5gO4ux1rammm1o1_1280.png

These two again! The superhero couple, Mouseboy and Nevermore (Aka Ella) playing some video games on their off time.

Yes, Nevermore's playing with her toes/talons/whatever you wanna call them.

Wings are hard to draw.

• Thumbs Up 4

I gotta say, you're improving all the time! This latest piece is full of personality and style and I really liked these characters to begin with!

• Thumbs Up 3

tumblr_omxte2Z0p61rammm1o1_540.jpg

Found a sketch of Ruse' I drew a while back. I like it, so I might as well show it off here. :P

Now with a deadly rabbit in her hat.

• Thumbs Up 2

tumblr_omzpgmNhfc1rammm1o1_540.jpg

“Killer rabbits? Seriously, Dude?!”

“I hope you liked my magic trick, cause I don’t think these little guys like you very much, Hehehehehe!”

A scene i drew with Mouseboy facing off with Ruse’... Or at least facing off with some vicious rabbits that she pulled out of her hat. As Mouseboy struggles and fends off a these monsters, Ruse’ stands happily on stage, childishly mocking her enemy.

I drew these two together, since I've been drawing these two quite a bit. I have two more pieces of art done in this style, and I'll be posting them for the rest of this weekend. Look forward to them!
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 3/11/2017 at 10:48 PM, Emperor Robrainiac said:

tumblr_omoo5gO4ux1rammm1o1_1280.png

These two again! The superhero couple, Mouseboy and Nevermore (Aka Ella) playing some video games on their off time.

Yes, Nevermore's playing with her toes/talons/whatever you wanna call them.

Wings are hard to draw.

Huh,a bird with teeth, now I've seen everything Well I guess to be fair, she's a bird girl. Still pretty sweet stuff with that duo there!.

• Thumbs Up 1

tumblr_on1fhp82zz1rammm1o1_540.jpg

Part 2 of 3 of my Comicoplis trilogy

“Heheheh. That’s a nice laser sword you got there, Young lady. Expensive I’m sure?”

“Nope... Made it. Wanna demonstration?"

This time around, Takara faces off with a mad scientist named Dr. Squashenstretch: A skull in a jar with a robot body which he has many for different uses. Takara, being a fellow genius, faces off against this madman in a duel of brains and brawn within the lab of Dr. Squashenstretch. I drew these two facing off, because for some reason, I haven’t been drawing either Takara or Dr. Squashenstretch enough (If at all.)

For this piece, I tried using a reference from a sword fight... Needless to say, I struggle bad from drawing with a 3D/real reference, so if there are some parts that look wonky, then don’t be surprised. 

Still, it was fun. Look forward to the final piece tomorrow! Those of you in the RP might recognize them...

• Thumbs Up 1

tumblr_on3ojwBAuR1rammm1o1_540.jpg

“It’s over Robrainiac! Time to take you and your legion of mini-me’s out of town!”

“Surely you jest, my vulpine friend? This battle is just getting started!

Now here's some characters that you guys in the RP may recognize!

The final in the Comicopolis duel trilogy. This time, It’s Pixels vs. Robrainiac, a rivalry made in heaven. Here, Pixels faces off with the supervillain Robrainiac on a rooftop in the city of Comicopolis. Behind them, Robrainiac’s minions cheer on their leader as the two ready their fists for a punch.

I chose these two to fight, mostly because they're both in the RP.

And… that’s it for this project! I might do more if I feel like it, I found these to be very fun and fast to do.

• Thumbs Up 2

• 1 month later...

So... Stuff for the RP, right here.

katii_by_lordrobrainiac-db6o8j1.jpg

Katii's Keyblade. For this design, I wanted to have it resemble Katii's Dagger: Basically a medival/high fantasy-esque weapon forged from scraps from the ruins of her ancient world. It may look flimsy, but it's a lot stronger than it looks.

hiss_by_lordrobrainiac-db6o8jg.jpg

Hiss was going to have a junk themed weapon as well, but I couldn't think of a way to seperate it from Katii's Keyblade. I opted for a Lightsaber-esque Keyblade with  the teeth resembling the top of her spear.

papyrus_by_lordrobrainiac-db6o8io.jpg

Papyrus... Pretty self explanitory TBH, A key made from bones.

keyblades_all_by_lordrobrainiac-db6o8iv.jpg

The rest of the Keyblades... I wanted to design them off of their interests and weapons. For example, Pixel's Keyblade is supposed to have an 8-bit feel to it, and Tenyew is both a scythe and a fork. (Seeing as how she's a grim reaper-turned baker.)

Also...

katii_halloween_by_lordrobrainiac-db6o8ix.jpghiss_halloween_by_lordrobrainiac-db6o8ja.jpg

Spooky Katii and Hiss... I wonder why they look like this? ;)

• Thumbs Up 7

katii_and_hiss_lion_king_by_lordrobrainiac-db6xnl4.jpg

Here's Katii and Hiss for the upcoming Lion King storyline. Katii is either a lion cub, or her short stature carried onto her animal form, and Hiss has become... a hissing cockroach.  How appropriate.

• Thumbs Up 7

18 minutes ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

katii_and_hiss_lion_king_by_lordrobrainiac-db6xnl4.jpg

Here's Katii and Hiss for the upcoming Lion King storyline. Katii is either a lion cub, or her short stature carried onto her animal form, and Hiss has become... a hissing cockroach.  How appropriate.

Lion King meets Bug's Life? Love it!

• Thumbs Up 1

• 1 month later...

What's this? Some teasers for Season 3 of the RP? Indeed they are!

Pixels by LordRobrainiac

Katii by LordRobrainiac

Hiss by LordRobrainiac

Robrainiac by LordRobrainiac

So, I'm redesigning some of my characters to fit with the RP. I wanted to incorporate the style I used from my final semesters in my graphic design class. More will be coming soon, along with a final poster with all my characters.

• Thumbs Up 6