Awoo.

ARTWORK: Robrainiac's topic of mostly OC art, with a some Fanart

Emperor Robrainiac

I love the little details on them with favourite foods. Now it gets me curious what sort of restaurant houses all these different foods for the dungeon crawlers.

What I look forward to the most is see what their interactions are like and the world-building by seeing the world itself.

Overall, amazing ideas, Emp! I'm definitely interested in them. My favourite's a tie between David, because I love knights, and Kilgore sawhead, because what's a bigger twist than realising that this guy that has the name "Kilgore sawhead" is just a gentle guy? The misunderstandings this lad would make would make for some funny stuff!

Good job, bud. You totally didn't waste a single second because they were all worth it!

• Thumbs Up 1

• 3 weeks later...

A NEW COMIC?! IN DIGITAL COLORING FORM?! WHAAAAAAAAAA?!!!!!!

Yes, I bring you: Nintendo Kingdoms.

de2171v-7c377ba2-e9c5-4705-b292-7ada30a52439.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvYTc0MGNmN2QtOGEzMC00ZGQzLTkwMDItMDViNjk5ZDhmMjIwXC9kZTIxNzF2LTdjMzc3YmEyLWU5YzUtNDcwNS1iMjkyLTdhZGEzMGE1MjQzOS5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.1JajGcYPAO2al260ZsKTRhipSYa2M-LBEXU5FAHgA2o

de2184p-401a8d45-ab2b-4d00-8de9-2586b439a452.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvYTc0MGNmN2QtOGEzMC00ZGQzLTkwMDItMDViNjk5ZDhmMjIwXC9kZTIxODRwLTQwMWE4ZDQ1LWFiMmItNGQwMC04ZGU5LTI1ODZiNDM5YTQ1Mi5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.KdHHnr1HMRwlNjdK1QJjIraQh0L3amVLnfwGGJfDuwk

So here's a comic project. Despite some of heat it's gotten recently, (Despite not being as bad as some other companies), I've always had a soft spot for Nintendo. I'm sure a lot of people do! In the past I've made plenty of crossovers, even before Smash  64 was announced (Which makes me feel like an old man when I say it like that... Sheesh, that's, what, 11 years ago?!) Three different times, I've made big Nintendo crossover stories.

Fourth time's a charm! I call this story Nintendo Kingdoms. It follows Vivian (In loving memory of the unique partners in the Paper Mario series.) as she trains to become a member of the Smash Brotherhood: Famous Guardians of the Nintendo Kingdoms. Along the way, she'll meet friends, foes, life lessons and level ups.

Indeed, this will be my first comic to be digitized in Illustrator, so forgive me if it looks a bit rough around the edges... 

Hope you enjoy!

• Thumbs Up 3

Nintendo Kingdoms: PG.3 - Determination

Pg.4 by LordRobrainiac

Page 3 and 4 is now up! 

Vivian tries to keep her spirits up despite her cruel sisters words getting to her for a moment. It almost seems to work...

Until she accidentally hits a duck. Well, look on the bright side... at least that damned dog won't be laughing at her!

Feeling a little desperate, Vivian decides to try and wish upon a shooting star, in hopes of getting closer to her goals.

• Thumbs Up 2

de25d5w-2fbf5d23-db0c-46ab-b2ac-e2fdffff4be6.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvYTc0MGNmN2QtOGEzMC00ZGQzLTkwMDItMDViNjk5ZDhmMjIwXC9kZTI1ZDV3LTJmYmY1ZDIzLWRiMGMtNDZhYi1iMmFjLWUyZmRmZmZmNGJlNi5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.4G3eJLCraIpm_zSt-HoBgDdPucdU07Wa8wPJb-gt69w

de2b2fq-f1ff3810-603f-463a-84cb-2699303f54d3.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvYTc0MGNmN2QtOGEzMC00ZGQzLTkwMDItMDViNjk5ZDhmMjIwXC9kZTJiMmZxLWYxZmYzODEwLTYwM2YtNDYzYS04NGNiLTI2OTkzMDNmNTRkMy5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.Ot4AYMzmyei-kw3FiJAB9LXgyrMvBl2zHjpaNf0KGD8

Let's just say things don't go exactly as she hoped... and that shooting star is not what it seemed.

During Vivian's blackout, she has a flashback of her dreams being ridiculed by her eldest sister Beldam. Poor Vivian, hopefully her luck will change soon.

Anyways... I might slow down the posting to every other day, as I'm starting to feel a little tired from all this work. I have a few more pages to show off right now, so look forward to that.

Edited by Emperor Robrainiac
Fixed broken links!
  • Thumbs Up 1

Pg.7 by LordRobrainiac

Pg.8 by LordRobrainiac

As Vivian regains conciousness, she is found face to face with a strange creature in armor.

I'm sure Kirby fans would know who this gumdrop looking blob is, and who he seems to be dressed up as... But why is it dressed up like this? Better question... where did it come from? 

And why did it just eat Vivian's book of spell instructions?

• Thumbs Up 1

de2c3oe-a6d07b31-f9c0-425a-824c-4dc1617a3684.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvYTc0MGNmN2QtOGEzMC00ZGQzLTkwMDItMDViNjk5ZDhmMjIwXC9kZTJjM29lLWE2ZDA3YjMxLWY5YzAtNDI1YS04MjRjLTRkYzE2MTdhMzY4NC5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.PTlaHH9r7tm1ljU2ipgJwA1WwMFAKC25-8O-qbvmmws

de2i9ni-03d7805c-8992-4a57-a850-aeab38ed22b6.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvYTc0MGNmN2QtOGEzMC00ZGQzLTkwMDItMDViNjk5ZDhmMjIwXC9kZTJpOW5pLTAzZDc4MDVjLTg5OTItNGE1Ny1hODUwLWFlYWIzOGVkMjJiNi5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.PHMVrOOXLpgCqZG7tKnMQmFrYiCQ7jnVss6vdzECRfM

The odd creature has eaten Vivian's spell book! Vivian attempts to negotiate with the blob... It doesn't work.

Whatever it is, Vivian is afraid that this thing may be dangerous. As a result, she make the decision to pursue the thing. Only to realize she should have just climbed down.

Fixed broken links!
  • Thumbs Up 2

The final pages of the Prolouge are here!

de2gfu3-7a734f11-7975-439c-abf3-4a977a1dc570.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvYTc0MGNmN2QtOGEzMC00ZGQzLTkwMDItMDViNjk5ZDhmMjIwXC9kZTJnZnUzLTdhNzM0ZjExLTc5NzUtNDM5Yy1hYmYzLTRhOTc3YTFkYzU3MC5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.Q554wmz_hYWN2KgpFKG0k8IcS7akfW1lnFtHNQ4uL9s

Pg.12 by LordRobrainiac

That's it for the prologue! Will Vivian find the gooey knight on time? Will the creature cause mayhem? Or is there a bigger threat out there that the village should worry about?

Stay tuned!

That's the end of this pilot, and I hope you enjoyed this little comic here. Vivian was one of my favorite partners in Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door. The idea for this comic stemmed when  that infamous interview of the Origami King came out detailing the restrictions put into series, likely meaning that it's unlikely we'll ever see any partners again, new or old. As a result, I started a fresh save on Miitopia and made Vivian the main character. It was then I started making the team up of lesser known Nintendo Characters. Loving this idea, I had the urge to make a comic starring Vivian, and other Nintendo characters that are either lesser known, not used much, or somewhat obscure characters that I thought would be interesting in a setting like this.  Expect to see many more in the future! 

Final thoughts on this Prolouge? Not too bad. This is my first time using illustrator to digitize my comic... It wasn't as bad as I initially thought, but It really opened my eyes some of my weaknesses in drawing. Backgrounds have never been fun for me to draw, and as some may have seen, this was no exception, as I struggled to figure out where the horizon line should go. I can see that my first foray into making a comic like this, and while I can see the flaws, I'm feeling more confident with the next comic in the future.

I have a lot more planned for the next issue. More characters to interact with, more places, more humor, a better font, and hopefully I start to get a better grip on what I'm doing. Because of this, I might just switch to making a page weekly, in order to save myself from burnout and make the pages look better.

That said, I hope you guys enjoyed the comic, rough first time aside! Stay tuned, as I'm already planning out the next part... dunno when it'll come out, but hopefully sometime soon.

• Thumbs Up 2

Man, every time I come here I'm always impressed with your drawings and comics. I love the expressions here, man. Bonus points for using obscure characters. Keep up the awesome work. You're doing a great job!

• Thumbs Up 1

de365dn-bde3b417-e8fa-4e5b-bc69-9bf1063d3ffa.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvYTc0MGNmN2QtOGEzMC00ZGQzLTkwMDItMDViNjk5ZDhmMjIwXC9kZTM2NWRuLWJkZTNiNDE3LWU4ZmEtNGU1Yi1iYzY5LTliZjEwNjNkM2ZmYS5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.e8F2bSXkqfhn_87OwX3guNHmVSzWf_a1IYRhIqAyWLo

For those of you wondering, don't worry, the next part of Nintendo Kingdoms is about halfway done, and should be ready to be posted within the next month.

In the meantime though, here's some character designs I made, one of whom is being used in the RP.. The idea is that these three are anime-esque heroes who travel the stars via magic asteroid in search of things to beat up basically.

Gelada: The dimwitted fish-lady leader of the group who loves fighting matches and eating (Especially Pizza). Very good hearted and Peppy, but mess with her friends, and she will go full edge-mode and try to kill whoever's messing with them.  Her favorite method of fighting is punching and kicking. Especially punching, with her oversized mantis shrimp claws. It's unknown as to which planet she came from, though she claims to be from the edge of the universe.

Alice: A rabbit-like alien who has seen quite a few things. And let's just say these said things have made her very world weary, cynical, and apathetic. Of the group, she's probably the most mature, but probably the most jaded as well.  She joined Gelada's group out of boredom and usually sits around the ship, bored out of her mind. Her prized posession is a fishing rod, which she uses for both fighting and fishing.

Taro: A robot on a journey to find challenges, life lessons and friendship. Taro is a bit naive and quick to make friends, often getting him into trouble with people you don't want to mess with. Despite this, Taro seeks to better his life by experiencing something new, and with his long deceased brother's sword, and his deceased sister's arm cannon, and his new friends by his side, Taro feels confident and well prepared to take on everything.  

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Way Past Cool 1

• 2 weeks later...

the_dragon__the_witch_and_the_ghost_by_lordrobrainiac_de4300h-fullview.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD0xMTIwIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvYTc0MGNmN2QtOGEzMC00ZGQzLTkwMDItMDViNjk5ZDhmMjIwXC9kZTQzMDBoLWQ0MWQxMWIwLWQxNTctNDRmNS04OWViLTNiZTM3NDcxODQwNi5wbmciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTAyNCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.qKRZa7iy4T_bYuoCJ9rU_ehsXk1vHTDp17mzvKVCQVU

Some redesigns of characters I drew last year. Sometimes I like revisiting characters and seeing if I still like them or if I feel like they're in need of a redesign.

Here we have three ancient villains who have entered the modern world... and through shenanigans are trying to save it.

Fairclaw, the hot tempered dragon princess

Hiss, the kindhearted roach witch

Ghast, the patient ghost butler 

• Thumbs Up 4

de4ijhg-7bc482be-926e-4482-b94c-268a75bcc7ae.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvYTc0MGNmN2QtOGEzMC00ZGQzLTkwMDItMDViNjk5ZDhmMjIwXC9kZTRpamhnLTdiYzQ4MmJlLTkyNmUtNDQ4Mi1iOTRjLTI2OGE3NWJjYzdhZS5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.TsrWnRk_UMoyk-DPizkgn64CpHoLsjflESiHnUunehU

It's back! I'm gonna try to be slower this time, uploading these pages, probably once a week, just so I don't suffer burn out... and possibly work out the rougher stuff.

But anyways, we start off by meeting some new characters. Meet Stanley the Bugman and the Deku Princess!

The Deku Princess is the mayor of Crossington. A bit snooty but a fair ruler who prefers to be called princess rather than mayor.

And we have the town's newly appointed sheriff, Stanley the Bugman, a prideful fellow who claims to be a cousin of the Super Mario Brothers. He's awfully confident for someone who's just armed with a spray can. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

de4zt81-16b049b4-f3b2-4841-9af4-37b86191f1d9.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvYTc0MGNmN2QtOGEzMC00ZGQzLTkwMDItMDViNjk5ZDhmMjIwXC9kZTR6dDgxLTE2YjA0OWI0LWYzYjItNDg0MS05YWY0LTM3Yjg2MTkxZjFkOS5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.KDFw6F4rFnf0_ifpOnNEjwEMtF502kuwBQxHl6QaNVI

And so it's official: Stanley's been appointed the protector of Crossington. He seems very sure of himself... will he be up to the challenge?

After all, there's a strange blue blob with a cape hopping around town...

de57eo5-77a803f6-5509-418c-9f94-3579b68b7eff.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvYTc0MGNmN2QtOGEzMC00ZGQzLTkwMDItMDViNjk5ZDhmMjIwXC9kZTU3ZW81LTc3YTgwM2Y2LTU1MDktNDE4Yy05Zjk0LTM1NzliNjhiN2VmZi5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.dChXDizYZn2cHh2uvttLxssFFubkUtyRBiEXcfCLxr4

Welcome to Planet Queen: A gas giant with seven moons. One moon in particular, known as "Rings" is the crown jewel, of this lovely set of moons, and most make their home there. However, like with every planet, there's danger to be found as well... from corrupt leaders, bloodthirsty bandits, and deadly monsters. Of course, those who are willing to brave these things may find more excitement in their lives... excitement and treasure of course!

Enter the Jade Hook Pirates, a ragtag group of misfits who were fed up with their ordinary lives and all met together with only one purpose: Excitement, helping the lesser, and of course, sweet sweet treasure. Pirates are very common among planet Queen's moons, and it's not unusual for them to attack enemy ships, be it from the Moons wicked rulers, or other fellow pirates.

The Pirate captain: Talon, a shark-like being from the tropical areas of Rings. Sick of being bossed around and wanting to be more in life, Talon steals a spaceship and goes off to seek adventure.  Very bold, but very reckless, and will feel very sorry for himself if he gets his teammates in danger or injured. Having a mechanical arm for most of his life, Talon replaces it with a legendary weapon from a famous Pirate, knowing that it would strike fear to his enemies and bring hope to those who need it.

The Navigator: Zona, a sort of snail/jellyfish like alien from the seas of Rings whom wanted to explore not just Rings, but the many other moons of Queen, and wants to spread hope to those who are in need of it, often sharing her part of the treasure the crew finds with the poor. She is a very optimistic and kind person that has a very violent side to her as well.

The Medic and Cook: Caution, a medical android who was formerly a Shark like Talon. In addition to being a childhood friend, Caution travels with Talon, knowing that traveling the seven planets guarantees fatal injures. This little robot gets a little too excited when he's faced with the challenge of patching up deadly wounds. And because they desperately needed one, Caution also serves as the ship's cook.

The Engineer: Oriana, a moth-like being from the forests of rings. Oriana is a very hot tempered person, and a deserter from her army. Not knowing what else to do, Oriana joins with the Jade Hook pirates because... eh, why not? She already was wanted anyway. Although hot blooded and nuts, Oriana ends up becoming a motherly figure to the group, and always knows the right thing to say, even if it's blunt.

The Pilot: Mark, a strange, stone-like being from the rings of Rings. Although Talon has a basic knowledge of Piloting, he still wasn't an expert. Enter Mark, the pilot of the ship and the one who keeps track of the treasures and maps they discover. Mark is a polite and eccentric person, and of all the Jade Hook Pirates he is the most formal. Not much is known about Mark or the rest of his species or how old he exactly is, but what is known is that he's pretty much a walking, talking encyclopedia, basically the group's go-to guy when it comes to the seven planets. 

• Thumbs Up 2

• 5 weeks later...

de6wqyv-4e2ba9ab-9722-4916-835b-5348366db747.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvYTc0MGNmN2QtOGEzMC00ZGQzLTkwMDItMDViNjk5ZDhmMjIwXC9kZTZ3cXl2LTRlMmJhOWFiLTk3MjItNDkxNi04MzViLTUzNDgzNjZkYjc0Ny5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.K0K1MG_upEWLoLncttiT9OAsXPxn4ylmirJU-lhFxNsde6wsdj-edddbcf2-bb7f-46e1-9b88-f998f125db0b.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvYTc0MGNmN2QtOGEzMC00ZGQzLTkwMDItMDViNjk5ZDhmMjIwXC9kZTZ3c2RqLWVkZGRiY2YyLWJiN2YtNDZlMS05Yjg4LWY5OThmMTI1ZGIwYi5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.SZLZLPCYRvQDTX13i8ugDADd-cf5-0qEEP3vDYiIljY

Here's a little something new, with a character I made named Gelada. Since this idea has a manga/anime influence to it, I made a black and white version of it, to give it a more manga-esque feel. Came out kinda good, I think.

PLOT SYNOPSIS:

At the edge of a galaxy lies a planet where peace once reigned. One day, an entity known as "Chaos" unleashed a swarm of monsters onto the world, leaving its citizens in fear, and uncertain of their future.

Years have gone by, and the world has not changed, for many inhabitants keep to indoors, walled cities, and relocate deep underground, away from the strange creatures that roam the land. Fortunately, many who have become fed up with living in fear have formed a guild to hunt down these creatures and one day stand up to Chaos and return the planet to what it once was.

However, one day, a monster who had been captured and tamed began to gain a free will. Enter Gelada, a once feared and bloodthirsty beast who had been tamed by a team of hunters, eventually becoming her village's guardian. 

But feeling that the inhabitants of the world shouldn't have to live in constant fear, Gelada trains every day in hopes of vanquishing the great Chaos that took over this once prosperous land. Along the way, she meets many allies to help her out, such as Aliss, the rabbit-like Archeologist, and first friend of Gelada who wields her guns on her boots, Sir, a curious reporter who wants to chronicle Gelada's journey to defeat Chaos, and Taro, the aspiring warrior whom travels with his older brother and seeks to become powerful.

Many dangers and many foes look to stop this Fishy looking kickboxer, and some not trusting her or having faith in her abilities to stop Chaos. And there seems to be more to Gelada than meets the eye. Can she overcome these obstacles? Can she stop the monsters from overtaking the world? With Gelada's determination and her friend's support, this little group of heroes may very well be the ones to save the world from Chaos.

• Thumbs Up 3

• 4 weeks later...

[FAN-ART] Starbound: Razindi, My Floran Character

This time we have some fan-art today!

I booted up Starbound recently and made a new character that I've grown attached to.

This is Razindi, a Floran bounty hunter who wanders the planet in search of adventure and a few pixels. When not seeking bounties, Razi spends most of her time drawing comics on post-it notes and painting whatever is on her mind. When not flexing her art skills or hunting down criminals and jerks, Razi enjoys playing with her pet snake named "Cabbage," playing video games for hours, and modifying her spaceship  

This Floran was sleeping in her hut one day when a fallen ship escaping Earth landed a mile away. Seeing as how the ship's pilot was dead and Razi was planning on leaving her home planet to travel to her favorite planet, Earth, the Floran called dibs and took the ship for herself... However, during her travels, she had learned Earth had been destroyed, much to her distraught.

As if that weren't enough, Razi was mistaken for a member of the intergalactic law enforcer organization known as the Protectorate, and was sent to travel the universe in search of a way to destroy the giant creature that destroyed earth. Already Seeking excitement, Razindi pretty much went "Why not?" and set off on her adventure. Along the way, she uses her skills and hunter instincts to find and collect bounties.

This was a character I became very attached to, to the point where I made said character in Skyrim with the help of a few mods. The sprite is how I made her look in Starbound, (Also with a few mods enabled, albeit not as many), and As I put the character on paper, I combined elements of her design in Starbound and the her Skyrim version as well. Combine that with a few paint (and possibly blood stains) splattered on her poncho to put emphasis on her hobbies, and I came up with a design I'm very satisfied with.

Don't really know if a Floran with a cyborg arm is lore-friendly or not, but the heck with it, I like it.

Changed to a better pic.
  • Thumbs Up 3
  • Way Past Cool 1

• 2 months later...

I did not realize I never posted these images before... Well, many of you in the Skylanders RP may recognize these characters from a story we did last year, so I figured, why not finally post them for viewing?

These are characters from a Concept I've made a long time ago known as "Heroes of Comicopolis," a story that focuses on many heroes, anti-heroes, and villains that live within the same city, "Comicopolis." Some of these heroes are up and comers, some experienced. These are just a few of many characters that live in this universe:

Pixels by LordRobrainiac

Pixels, a pangolin rookie of Comicopolis! Pixels grew up admiring the many heroes of Comicopolis, and dreams of one day becoming a might superhero. Unfortunately, his attempts to be taken seriously have been for naught, as he and his siblings (Particularly Mouseboy) End up humiliating themselves. Despite the embarrassments, Pixels is not afraid of going all out when he needs to. 

Pixels is very athletic and skilled with Parkour, and his favorite way to travel is hopping form building to building. His main power is to generate blocks of energy, some of which can be used as floating platforms. Pixels favorite gadget are his goggles, which have a video game-like hud display, so the pangolin can keep track of his energy, stamina, status, and inventory.

Mouseboy by LordRobrainiac

Theodore T Rodenn, also known by his hero name Mouseboy, is a fun loving, self-proclaimed "sidekick" and foster brother of Pixels. Like Pixels Mouseboy dreams of becoming a superhero. Mouse is very clumsy and always gets him and his siblings into trouble... but he's always around when his friends or family need someone to talk to, and always does his best to cheer them up.

Theo's power is to shrink down, as a result, taking the shape of a mouse-like creature, hence his hero name, "Mouseboy."

Suzancrimefighter by LordRobrainiac

Suzan Rodenn, aka Techno Witch, is a technological expert, and the eldest sister of Mouseboy and Pixels. Suzan is rarely ever seen without her mask, and tends to be very shy without it. With it, however, she's a lot more outgoing and sarcastic. When it comes to dangerous missions, Suzan is always up for it, (Much to the stress of Mouseboy and Pixels). Her more hotheaded personality tends to conflict with Mouseboy's coolheadedness, often leading them to argue a lot. Despite this, Suzan cares for her younger brothers and is always there protect them, whether it be from bullies or strong supervillains.

Despite not having any powers, Suzan is very intelligent and builds all of her and Pixels gadgets. This techno wiz's favorite weapons of choice is a glove that can blast fire, a motorcycle, and her LED mask that works similar to Pixel's goggles.

Robrainiac RP by LordRobrainiac

Robrainiac, an infamous villain who has nearly succeeded in taking over Comicopolis. Equipped with two brains, one organic and one mechanical, This mad genius built an army of deadly robots he affectionately calls his "henchminions." Robrainiac seems to have problem with authority, which motivates him to take over the city of Comicopolis and eventually, the world. Along with his intellect, Robrainiac also has brute strength, and if the situation gets to dire, this robotic reptile will not be afraid to fight with his steel fists.

Robrainiac has a huge ego, and has a very short temper... despite this, he cares for his many creations, saving their memories in order to rebuild their bodies. And despite his villainous status, Robrainiac also has a honorable side to him, and has lines he doesn't dare cross. 

Glitch by LordRobrainiac

Glitch is mischievous pangolin created by Robrainiac to go up against Pixels. Unfortunately for Robrainiac, he ended up getting a super rebellious, edgy, teenage soldier who is eager to cause mayhem towards not only those in Comicopolis, but to Robrainiac as well. Glitch is easily bored and will do anything to sate that boredom. One of her favorite hobbies is competing with Pixels and finding ways to annoy her heroic foil. This edgy pangolin is a wild card, and will team up with anyone she deems to be fun, whether they be on the side of good or evil.

Glitch has powers similar to Pixels, but is much glitchier, being able to distort objects and freeze people into a "T-Pose." Along with that, she wields a trusty katana chainsaw... her reason being "it's the edgiest weapon she could get her claws on."

Action-Ronan by LordRobrainiac

Action Ronan, aka Ron, is a man trapped in the body of a modified action figure. What was once a toy of a beloved heroic icon is now an over the top shooting, slicing, snarky, bounty hunter who will work for anyone if the pay is good enough. Being a soul trapped in a toy, and losing his senses, save for sight and hearing, Ron has gone a little mad, making him quite the dangerous foe.

Being made from mostly unbreakable plastic, his arms equipped with guns and swords, having a seemingly endless supply of bullets from his scarflike ammo belt, and standing at a very short height, Action Ronan is quite the force to be reckoned with.

GhostDoctor Masked by LordRobrainiacPhanto-Medic Unmasked by LordRobrainiac

Ghost Doctor, a mysterious nocturnal superhero with ghostly powers and surrounded in mystery. The only thing known about her, is that she seems very sickly, and the only thing keeping her alive seems to be her cloak made from shadow.  Ghost Doctor works mostly in shadows, using the darkness and shadows to travel, and fight criminals. If needed during the day, she can store some of the "darkness" from her cloak into a glass bottle to turn the environment dark, giving her the advantage. Along with ghost's powers, she also seems to have the power to heal others. This along with her always sickly state inspired her Plague Doctor theme. 

Ghost Doctor is very stoic and sarcastic always seemingly unphased by anything. despite her strong powers, the thing that hinders her is the sick state she's in, always feeling nauseous and if she stays out for too long, she could either vomit or fall unconcious. While her illness is not contagious, many fellow superheroes keep their distance from her, and criminals/supervillains fear catching her fever.

Ella by LordRobrainiac

Nevermore... perky goth girl by day, perky harpy hero by night! Nevermore is a nocturnal superhero with a very playful side to her, taking joy in scaring evil during her patrols at night. Nevermore can transform into a Harpy during the night, which doubles her strength and gives her razor sharp wings. 

While Nevermore is skillful in the art of scaring, she's quite friendly once you get to know her. Even Mouseboy has admitted to having a bit of a crush on her, and trying to ask her out on a date is one of the few things that makes him anxious. This harpy is also aware of Ghost Doctor's similar bird theme, and has tried befriending the sickly doctor... without much success unfortunately, but Nevermore figures the Ghost will warm up to her eventually.

DrBoxenBox by LordRobrainiac

Dr. Boxen, a notorious mechanical menace in Comicopolis who seems to have a burning hatred for mankind. Hero, Villain, this malfunctioning robot was once a robot designed to be an artificial superhero... Unfortunately, being the first of his kind, this did not turn out well, as Boxen began to see all the negativity and darkness of the world, warping him into one of the deadliest criminal masterminds in Comicopolis.

Boxen is a robot with some odd quirks and hobbies, and can even be a bit goofy at times. However, this robot is determined to destroy everyone in the world, and will stop at nothing to wipe out the darkness that is Earth. His crimes have never succeeded so far, and some of them seemingly ended up in his demise...

...but somehow, he always finds a way to come back, and always a bit more unhinged than he was before...

Brand-Victor by LordRobrainiac

Brand Victor, the Mayor of Comicopolis and one of the founding members of "Guardians of Justice" superhero organization, Brand left to become his own superhero. This resulted in him becoming so famous, he was elected Mayor of Comicopolis for many terms, and started up his own heroic organization. This organization has no name, but many refer to it as "They" after the many posters warning criminals that "They are watching." Brand was once known to be a stealthy hero during his time with the "Guardians" but has recently taken a more hands on approach to crime fighting, and has shown many superpowers when doing so.    

Brand is a very shady individual, doing all that he can to stay on top. Some say he's responsible for less than legal experiementations involving artificial superhero experiments and artificial powers... Some even say he has ties to the criminal underworld and many supervillains. It's unknown if these are true or not, but those who have met with him face to face sense something very offputting with this superhero turned mayor.

• Thumbs Up 5

• 3 weeks later...

Drew some more characters from my Comicopolis idea.  Yep, there are Tons of characters in this universe, some of whom haven't even been drawn yet.When I made this comic in highschool, the biggest criticism was that the oversaturation of characters was overwhelming... but at the same time my friend and I liked making characters with their own stories in the same universe.  I think if Comicopolis ever comes into fruition, I kind of imagine it as a shared universe with its characters having their own stories and adventures of their own... a sort of anthology series if you will.

But anyways, enjoy the second set of Comicopolis characters!

deee4ko-5a989e64-ff88-4995-8232-de86c9f179f9.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvYTc0MGNmN2QtOGEzMC00ZGQzLTkwMDItMDViNjk5ZDhmMjIwXC9kZWVlNGtvLTVhOTg5ZTY0LWZmODgtNDk5NS04MjMyLWRlODZjOWYxNzlmOS5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.ozXzEu8ol-ucwVSTsHkh3p2XFeYQHjeOuj6wgcFs6m4

Burning Comet, real name Dale Helios, is a pyrokinetic hero and a longtime friend and rival of Pixels. While Pixels had dreamed of becoming a superhero for a long time, Dale's enthusiasm and support only made Pixels dreams even clearer, and as a result Pixels credits Dale as his inspiration. 

Dale is a very supportive friend and very enthusiastic when it comes to heroism, often designing his own gear and making his own moves. However, he the young cousin of the shady Mayor of Comicopolis, Brand Victor... Because of this many are distrustful of him and think his success is from the famous Mayor. Is this really the case? Pixels certainly doesn't think so.

deee54h-262fcb71-cda9-45e8-8775-71c88c60a41c.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvYTc0MGNmN2QtOGEzMC00ZGQzLTkwMDItMDViNjk5ZDhmMjIwXC9kZWVlNTRoLTI2MmZjYjcxLWNkYTktNDVlOC04Nzc1LTcxYzg4YzYwYTQxYy5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.oBJg3ISEgt4J5p1MgscL9jmNod4I3TqWjJ6aY3CzU2Q

Nayme, one of three defective law enforcer robots who decided to forge their own path and become independent superheroes. Being the latest model of law enforcer robots, Nayme is the most humanoid of the three, and can blend into the crowd the best. Because of this, she is the stealthiest of the group, her weapons of choice being long ranged. Nayme's arm is equipped with both a sniper function and a rapid shot function

Nayme is the leader of the group of the three vigilante robots. Realizing that she was destined to be replaced by superior robots in the future, decided to go on her own but not before reviving and reprogramming two older models. Of the three, Nayme is quite snarky and rude to most people she meets, saying what is on her mind even if it's rude.

deee5lf-df3416a4-4ef8-4ba3-803a-d3b69f58b7ef.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvYTc0MGNmN2QtOGEzMC00ZGQzLTkwMDItMDViNjk5ZDhmMjIwXC9kZWVlNWxmLWRmMzQxNmE0LTRlZjgtNGJhMy04MDNhLWQzYjY5ZjU4YjdlZi5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.peSwtjghwkJB9ibcP2P7FrNeu5FgjX2B99lPk__Dncg

Kalld is one of three law enforcer robots who set of to forge their own path in crime fighting. Kalld is one of the earliest models of law enforcer robots, and because of this, he is built more for durability over strength or stealth. In addition, Kalld's personality is more robotic compared to his "sisters," in terms of appearance and speech. In addition, if this green robot is focused on a task, he will do everything to get it done. The only people who can tell him to drop his task are his sisters.

Kalled is a durable robot, acting as the shield of the group. Because he has no weapons, Kalled wield anything that's closest to him. As with his sisters, Kalld is very intimidating when you first meet him, but once to get to know them, they're actually quite friendly, just so long as you obey the law.

deee601-9b15f2d0-1e59-4eb3-85f9-7abe4fa8e031.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvYTc0MGNmN2QtOGEzMC00ZGQzLTkwMDItMDViNjk5ZDhmMjIwXC9kZWVlNjAxLTliMTVmMmQwLTFlNTktNGViMy04NWY5LTdhYmU0ZmE4ZTAzMS5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.lWFVKjc1Qxp7uLWOxIkmU4RuvhmFrPM0SPiuX9asZn8

Designation, aka Des, is one of three former law enforcer robots who left to forge their own path. Des is is the largest and strongest of the three and has a very short fuse, But when she's not crime fighting, Des has a very curious personality and has a fondness for animals. Out of the three, Des is always the first to save a cat stuck in a tree or save a squirrel from oncoming traffic. While she may not look like it, Des is easily the most approachable of her robot "siblings" being the most polite... Unlike Kalld, who will greet you in a professional but stoic manner, and Nayme, who will likely wonder why you're wanting to make friends with her.

Des, being a robot model with combat in mind, has powerful spiked fists and can break through any blockade and topple over heavy vehicles or giant monsters.  

deee6bg-d4cf762d-3d81-4b41-9f67-aeb26fe1333f.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvYTc0MGNmN2QtOGEzMC00ZGQzLTkwMDItMDViNjk5ZDhmMjIwXC9kZWVlNmJnLWQ0Y2Y3NjJkLTNkODEtNGI0MS05ZjY3LWFlYjI2ZmUxMzMzZi5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.8Oa2LIy3WIzaWT1ZCzEEyQGgIRVoJPSVYyxAdIb4w38

Eren Eous was once an ordinary young boy... a young boy telekenetic psychic powers, that is. Eren was not very happy with these powers, thinking of them as simple magician tricks... how he longed for the power of flight, the ability to shoot fireballs from his hands, or even the power of superspeed. But alas, all Eren cold do was make things float... how fun. However, Eren's life changed when he saw a sci-fi movie, one with galactic knights with laser swords and telekinetic powers very similar to his own. The many feats these knights performed, from lifting heavy objects to grabbing ledges from feet away... It was then Eren realized that his telekinetic powers were not stupid! He could do so much more for them... so after years of training in sword fighting and honing his telekinetic skills, Eren took the name of Galactic Man, and the rest was history!

Eren is a huge geek to put it lightly. Also known as "Sci-fi Geek" Eren's knowledge and of his favorite sci-fi movies are as much of a talent as his sword fighting and telekinetic skills. Almost everything about his hero theme is based off his favorite sci-fi media. He even has his own laser sword and robot companion courtesy of his tech savvy friends. Eren is skillful with his laser sword but if he gets too excited, he has a tendency to somehow, defying all logic, slice his hilt in half.

• Thumbs Up 2

Hey! Still in the mood to draw my comicopolis stuff... I usually hold off until I have a few more pictures to post, but I actually like how this one turned out, so I figured I might as well show it off! It's yet another redesign of a character I made a couple of years ago.

deepknd-f3ae329a-a69e-49b1-b6ac-952b5924847f.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvYTc0MGNmN2QtOGEzMC00ZGQzLTkwMDItMDViNjk5ZDhmMjIwXC9kZWVwa25kLWYzYWUzMjlhLWE2OWUtNDliMS1iNmFjLTk1MmI1OTI0ODQ3Zi5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.TXvj1bqDiLxhBGrv7F0cyeZYU1jlNWPu6G_sln9gOtw

Fairclaw, the princess of Monsters! Princess Fairclaw is a villain from ancient times who has the power to transform into a giant monster. In addition to this, Princess Fairclaw can also command and control giant monsters. 

This villainous royal was one of the oldest known supervillain in the world of Comicopolis, and ruled her kingdom with an iron claw, transforming into a dragon-like creature to get what she wanted, leveling and burning down villages, kidnapping princes and princesses alike in order to gain control of many kingdoms. One day, a group of people formed a rebellion to defeat the feared dragon princess. After years of planning, and preparation, and the gathering of forces, the rebels faced off against Fairclaw in her monsterous form, defeating her alongside her army of monsters and burying her within the depths of the earth, where she was thought to be trapped forever.

Centuries and centuries passed, and Fairclaw awoke and escaped rocky prison, and left to continue her conquering of the world. Unfortunately for her, it would seem the world was more prepped to take on giant monsters... It would seem Princess Fairclaw was not the monster overlord she once was. As soon as she was defeated, the monster princess was taken into a prison for supervillains, trapped in shackles that critically holds her powers back. Many attempts to transform while in those shackles caused parts of her body to remain in their dragon-like form. Few months later, she was broken free from the prison thanks to a somewhat odd but kind hearted cockroach-like monster. Together, the two try to figure out how to make the world fear Fairclaw once again... the duo take up residence in Comicopolis, watching how the heroes do their business and plot their demise.

But superheroes are not the only threats... it would seem a couple of descendants of the ancient heroes have learned of Fairclaw's return, and are keeping a close eye on her.

Fairclaw is a rather vain, spoiled, and immature villain. Because she used to get what she wanted just from transforming into her monsterous form, Fairclaw will become very angry or pouty if she is defeated or doesn't get her way. Being from ancient times, Fairclaw is not used to the modern city that is Comicopolis, and can be very intimidated by all the technology that surrounds her... It doesn't help that said technology prevents her from taking over the world she once ruled over. Despite her negativity, she shows respect to her cockroach-like servant Hiss. Aside from a few moments where Hiss' optimism and bubbly personality can annoy her, Fairclaw is thankful to have at least one person to talk to in this new world, and trusts the cockroach to guide her through said world.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Promotion 1

_fan_art__ena_by_lordrobrainiac_deew6lt-fullview.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD0xMDUzIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvYTc0MGNmN2QtOGEzMC00ZGQzLTkwMDItMDViNjk5ZDhmMjIwXC9kZWV3Nmx0LTgyYWMzNmM2LWI1YzctNGVjNi1iZWFkLTg2M2Q3MTQzMjhhNy5wbmciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTAyNCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.CMOAQviifPMjbgj2U9JmZb_5_xriQgSZF6wFJCIPriU

Taking a break from my OCs for a bit to post some fanart of Ena a really cool and really weird web cartoon of the same name with a very old-school internet aesthetic. Recently watched some of these cartoons and I just had to draw the title character herself. 

There's something about the bizarreness of it all that gives me a strange sense of Nostalgia... I can't really put my finger on why. Also, Ena is just so adorable, I love this little erratic abstract polygonal lady.  

This character belongs to JoelG. if your a fan of insane 90s internet-esque asthetics, I'd recommend checking it out.

• Thumbs Up 4

• 3 weeks later...

deg1o0n-620efb3d-8374-477c-a065-4f5883986b07.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvYTc0MGNmN2QtOGEzMC00ZGQzLTkwMDItMDViNjk5ZDhmMjIwXC9kZWcxbzBuLTYyMGVmYjNkLTgzNzQtNDc3Yy1hMDY1LTRmNTg4Mzk4NmIwNy5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.DAczsJ3g00XojgQBN29GWyAKPngitFAWsBzNqfjezJ8

Fairies: Plant-like creatures who inhabit the enchanted forest known as Quietus Hollow. As ominous as the name sounds, the fairies live peaceful lives, going about their business, and trying to survive regular invasions of deadly creatures known as the "Wilted". Once every couple of month, the wilted emerge from the shadows, attacking, devouring and assimilating fairies. Many have perished at the hands of these strange beings. 

This is Razi! A  who was created for one purpose only: To aid the "Hollow Guards" in fending off the wicked. Said to have been a fairy raised by wild Grasshoppers and purified before being fully assimilated by the Wilted. Razi has a peculiar personality, being a little childish and still retaining some of her feral tendencies, but is a big sweetheart who loves helping people, nature, and painting. Equipped with an artifact that can disintegrate the wilted (Which oddly resembles a spray nozzle), her knowledge of nature thanks to her time with the Grasshoppers, Razi is more than prepared to protect her forest.

_oc__fairy_monster_slayers___razi_relaxing__ink__by_lordrobrainiac_deg1onm-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD0xNTM0IiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvYTc0MGNmN2QtOGEzMC00ZGQzLTkwMDItMDViNjk5ZDhmMjIwXC9kZWcxb25tLTJkZWYyZmIyLWVmYTUtNDU5My1hMDliLTNiMmVjNDBhZmZhNy5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTAyNCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.6DEMoUg7ZSFnOUyTteWVeNW8sguNfhomg51JRga55m8

After a long day of slaying demonic plant fairy devouring creatures, Razi likes to kick back and relax, either reading her comics or painting as her ladybug companion rests nearby. Nothing like a nice few hours of relaxation before heading off to bed to start another day, huh?

Just a little doodle I made while bored. Actually kinda happy with how it came out despite the very wonky perspective. 

• Thumbs Up 2

• 1 month later...

Vilera Florence- The GoblinGoblin Vilera(mask) by LordRobrainiac

A redesign of a plague doctor goblin for my "Dungeon Crawler" concept. In this universe, Goblins are a bit cuter than what you would expect in other fantasy settings, but are nontheless mostly vile and ruthless.... however, those who stray from that lifestyle tend to use their skills in magic and science to help other people. In this case, Vilera uses her skills and knowledge to become a local village's plague doctor.

• 3 weeks later...

captain_talon_of_the_aquatic_moon_by_lordrobrainiac_deksfry-fullview.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTM4NCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2E3NDBjZjdkLThhMzAtNGRkMy05MDAyLTA1YjY5OWQ4ZjIyMFwvZGVrc2ZyeS05ZjJiZTQ4My0xYzE5LTQ5MGQtYmQ4Yy1iYzkyYWVhYmUxYmYucG5nIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEwMjQifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.Tpi0uPsrvOzqLI2uYUnVLSZQP5aJqov8ch8ph-5OVbY

Sort of a Reworked version of this piece: 

Spoiler

de57eo5-77a803f6-5509-418c-9f94-3579b68b

As time moves along, my ideas change, whether it to make the premise a bit less convoluted or incorporate characters I have made in the past. Also, I really wanted to do something more than just character designs for this one.

The premise more or less remains the same as the last one, here's the description from the previous version of this story, a bit altered to fit my current vision:

Welcome to Planet Empress: A gas giant with seven moons. One moon in particular, known as "The Ocean" is the crown jewel, of this lovely set of moons, and most make their home there. However, like with every planet, there's danger to be found as well... from corrupt leaders, bloodthirsty bandits, and deadly monsters. Of course, those who are willing to brave these things may find more excitement in their lives... excitement and treasure of course!

Enter the Jade Hook Pirates, a ragtag group of misfits who were fed up with their ordinary lives and all met together with only one purpose: Excitement, helping the lesser, and of course, sweet sweet treasure. Pirates are very common among planet Queen's moons, and it's not unusual for them to attack enemy ships, be it from the Moons wicked rulers, or other fellow pirates.

The Pirate captain with the Hook: Talon, a shark-like alien from the tropical areas of Rings. Sick of being bossed around and wanting to be more in life, Talon steals a spaceship and goes off to seek adventure.  Very bold, but very reckless, and will feel very sorry for himself if he gets his teammates in danger or injured. Having a mechanical arm for most of his life, Talon replaces it with a legendary weapon from a famous Pirate, knowing that it would strike fear to his enemies and bring hope to those who need it.

The Navigator with an Eyepatch: Zona, a sort of snail/jellyfish like alien from the depths of the Ocean whom wanted to explore not just her own moon, but the many other moons of Empress, and wants to spread hope to those who are in need of it, often sharing her part of the treasure the crew finds with the poor. She is a very optimistic and kind person that has a very violent side to her as well.

The Pilot with a Pegleg: Sir, a strange, ancient, mechanical who says he comes from the rings of Empress. Although Talon has a basic knowledge of piloting, he still wasn't an expert. Enter Sir, the pilot of the ship and the one who keeps track of the treasures and maps they discover. Sir is a polite and eccentric person, and of all the Jade Hook Pirates he is the most formal. Not much is known about Mark or the rest of his species or how old he exactly is, but what is known is that he's pretty much a walking, talking encyclopedia, basically the group's go-to guy when it comes to the seven planets. 

The Medic with no body: Ferzdade, a medical android who was formerly a Shark like Talon. In addition to being a childhood friend, Caution travels with Talon, knowing that traveling the seven planets guarantees fatal injures. This little robot gets a little too excited when he's faced with the challenge of patching up deadly wounds. And because they desperately needed one, Caution also serves as the ship's cook.

• Thumbs Up 2

• 2 weeks later...

_fan_art__nintendo_kingdom__gang_s_all_here__by_lordrobrainiac_delff6m-fullview.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9ODgyIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvYTc0MGNmN2QtOGEzMC00ZGQzLTkwMDItMDViNjk5ZDhmMjIwXC9kZWxmZjZtLTgwOGI4MWZkLWE2M2ItNDU4ZS05Yzg4LWMwYjJlYWUxMTZhMy5wbmciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTAyNCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.Fn2Z27HB9i5SE606Y-s2OEaHBPBJKGVORdshmhiq0T4

Deciding one drawing wouldn't be enough to break in my brand new tablet, I decided I wanted to make something, starring the two main characters of my Nintendo Kingdom fancomic, Vivian, the struggling mage, and Gooey, the mysterious falling star, both from Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door and Kirby's Dreamland 3 respectively.

Then Deciding that drawing those two wouldn't satisfy me, I decided to draw the two other protagonists: The guardian of New Leaf Village, Stanley the Bugman, and the mayor of said Village, Deku Princess. Stanley's from Donkey Kong 3, and the Deku Princess is from Majora's Mask.

Then deciding that I wasn't satisfied with just those four, I added in New Leaf Village's former guardian, Geno, and the bandit that regularly terrorizes the village, Tatanga. Geno is from Super Mario RPG and Tatanga from Super Mario Land.

THEN DECIDING THAT I wanted to draw one more character, I threw in Vivian's pet Gourgeist as well... Cause why not? Gourgeist is from Pokemon.

THEN DECIDING THAT... I was satisfied with what I had and seeing it was getting late where I lived, I left it at that.

Seriously though, I really do love my tablet.

In addition, looking back at my Nintendo Kingdom comic, There's a lot of stuff in it I'm not too happy about. I feel like I'm kind of breezing through it real quick. It was a comic I started last year as a Quarantine project and it appears that It's been getting a lot of love lately, and I have to say I'm very glad!

However, I am seriously considering redrawing and redoing certain scenes from the comic. I have tons of ideas, and I should hopefully be getting them down soon... And with my new tablet, I'm feeling much more motivated!

What can I say? I have a soft spot for Nintendo's obscure and underused characters.

• Thumbs Up 1

poncho_the_jackalope_by_lordrobrainiac_delt4xt-fullview.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTUxMyIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2E3NDBjZjdkLThhMzAtNGRkMy05MDAyLTA1YjY5OWQ4ZjIyMFwvZGVsdDR4dC1lYmUzOTRkNi1hZGRkLTQ0MmQtODRiZS1lZWU4N2Y1MGZjY2YucG5nIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEwMjQifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.1Jv6E3WknxVHnq6b6hqLIkuT6lIOZWmdIbTJEBYhnKEpiney_the_scorpion_by_lordrobrainiac_delt5ad-fullview.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTUxMyIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2E3NDBjZjdkLThhMzAtNGRkMy05MDAyLTA1YjY5OWQ4ZjIyMFwvZGVsdDVhZC00YTEyOTE1OC0yOGJhLTRkMzQtOGI0Ni1kYzFiZWMzZmM5NmYucG5nIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEwMjQifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.FwyNSPJ8wm1mxhxnLy3ETAuU8_g4HDxizwVxlMM1Ub4

Poncho is a character I initially made only for the RP, but I ended up getting ideas for his own misadventures!

On the right is Poncho, a wand-slinging undead jackalope miner who wants to live a simple life. Unfortunately, he is always pulled into unusual situations by Piny, a scorpion who's made her home in in Poncho's hat. Despite his laid-back nature, Poncho is not a fan of those who take advantage of the helpless and the weak and take action if he sees an injustice.

His hobbies include sleeping on a hammock, playing his guitar, and eating smores.

On the left is a better look Piney, a former outlaw scorpion who befriended the easy going undead jackalope, Poncho. A bit more on the thrill seeking side, Piney often ropes her mythical pal into crazy situations and adventures.  She made her home in Poncho's hat, where she resides when she wants to lay low.

Her hobbies include thrill seeking, hiking, and eating smores.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Way Past Cool 1

• 2 weeks later...

I've been silent for a while, but that's because I've been having some fun working on some character designs for my "Weird Frontier" concept. Here's just a few character designs and doodles I drew up.

[OC] Weird Frontier: Poncho Expressions

Poncho, the miner jackalope and hopeful wizard/gunslinger. Easy going, but has a strong sense of justice,

[OC] Weird Frontier: Piney expressions

Piney, a former bandit leader who's out to get revenge on her old collegues. Greedy, but eventually grows a heart of gold.

[OC] Weird Frontier: Beast Piney Expressions

Piney's giant transformation form. Tends to act a bit more cocky and tough when she's in this form.

[OC] Weird Frontier: Professor Brassfeather

Professer Brassfeather, a mad inventor and a bandit who helped overthrow Piney's position as leader of the Red Rag bandits.

[OC] Weird Frontier: Cactus Cath

Cactus Cath, a silent but fearsome bandit who aided in overthrowing and kicking Piney out from the Red Rag Bandits.

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Way Past Cool 1