Awoo.

Final Fantasy @ E3 Two Hours AFTER Nintendo Direct "Please be Excited"

Badnik Mechanic

Edit: Now conirmed to be 2 hours after Nintendo Direct.

So this has just been announced/leaked out.

capturej5rnr.png

That guy would be one of the game editors for Wired.

It's not yet known if this will be live streamed or if it'll be a press only/invite only event. However, it's happening at the exact same time as Nintendo Direct.

Edited by Hogfather
=P
  • Thumbs Up 1

Hmmmm, what to watch? A conference thing with a company that has been declining over the past few years or one of the big three bringing out new announcements?

Hmmmm, what to watch? A conference thing with a company that has been declining over the past few years or one of the big three bringing out new announcements?

... .. ... Are you talking about Nintendo or Square Enix?

• Thumbs Up 5

I wonder which one people will be watching.

Edited by MarcelloF

The bomb dropper or the ball dropper? Hmm such a difficult choice.

• Thumbs Up 7

Well... they might get some views if they say before hand 'We will be showing FF Versus' though I doubt they'll get very many compared to the direct.

I hope we get to see that same tech demo again and no new games!

• Thumbs Up 7

Squeenix is only going to show the fifty billionth installment of the most over-flogged dead donkey in the biz, as well as a mobile Deus Ex game nobody cares about. Meanwhile, Nintendo will also be flogging dead donkeys, but theirs will at least be fresher and spiced up, with the possibility of some sort of surprise.

• Thumbs Up 6

Never was a fan of Final Fantasy, and if that's all that event is going to show and no surprises then I'm not going to bother. So I know which one I'll be watching.

• Thumbs Up 1

... .. ... Are you talking about Nintendo or Square Enix?

I didn't know Square Enix was part of the big three tongue.png

The bomb dropper or the ball dropper? Hmm such a difficult choice.

Hasn't ball dropping been associated with good things though? ifunowatimean

Anyways, it's funny because Square Enix games will most likely be at the Nintendo Direct through the third party reel. I guess the SE one will go more in depth.

According to IGN the Final Fantasy event is actually two hours after the Nintendo Direct starts.

*shrugs*

• Thumbs Up 1

Oh

Well, that makes me a bit more likely to watch it for the hell of it.

According to IGN the Final Fantasy event is actually two hours after the Nintendo Direct starts.

*shrugs*

Probably is the true time.

All they'd need to say is "we'll have Versus" and they'll instantly take priority over Nintendo for me, haha.

At this point, I don't even know if they have it in them to complete versus. Lightning isn't in it, after all.

• Thumbs Up 2

For me it'd have to take more than that for the exact same reasons I ranted against TLG in the other topic. The possibility of good game play aside Square Enix's creative department is so bankrupt I'm not putting past them to just do another Lightning-style atmospheric wank fest.

Just can't stay interested in what has been a bait-and-switch for years and is now possibly going to end up being the exact same thing on the PS4. I can understand it if we'd actually have gotten media of some sort all these years, but all we have to get excited about is pre-pre-pre-pre-pre-pre-alpha footage when the game wasn't even in full development and a bunch of promises and buzzwords.

I want to see some Lightning Returns gameplay. Show that then I'll briefly watch theirs live.

Can I please see and hear anything on Versus 13? Please Square? The one I was actually interested in until you started forgetting it existed?