Awoo.

Sonic Lost World Live Demo: June 11th 2PM - 3PM (ET) (Spike TV)

Badnik Mechanic

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy! Can't wait...but aren't we actually getting proper gameplay footage tomorrow anyway?

You know what is odd though?

No mention of Iizuka, no mention of Aaron Webber or the other brand manager (I can't remember her name). Only Reggie is mentioned.

I just so happen to have no life to go to this at Nintendo World too, so yay me.

The exact time in which I have class, fucking radical.

2242102-gamer-gifs-i-know-that-feel-bro.

The first gameplay footage of the only version of my favorite franchise's latest game that I can get my hands on, and I'm going to have to see a rerun on YouTube an hour and a half later. Worst. Lumping. Birthday. EVER.

I'm hoping for some juicy info to be present.

Edited by @ut0
  • Thumbs Up 5

Can't wait! Even though IGN is giving us footage tomorrow.

Yes, but of the 3ds version, gt is doing the wii u version.

2242102-gamer-gifs-i-know-that-feel-bro.

The first gameplay footage of the only version of my favorite franchise's latest game that I can get my hands on, and I'm going to have to see a rerun on YouTube an hour and a half later. Worst. Lumping. Birthday. EVER.

I'm hoping for some juicy info to be present.

Can agree with this (even though since this was my last year in high school I am out early) but at least your birthday isn't on the week of 1st semester finals right after christmas break.

Aw yeah, finally some proper footage incoming!

BAH of course its when I'm at work. I hope that its in the first half of the hour as my break is at 2 their time. If not then I guess I'll have to wait. Hopefully they will clarify if its going to be playable at Best Buys or not.

Thank God I haven't got anything Uni related next week until Wednesday! TwT Strange that Iizuka-san isn't around tho for that live demo. Hmm.

I just so happen to work an 11 to 4pm shift on Tuesday. I guess it will wait until I get home

So if IGN fails to deliver the goods tomorrow, then we immediately have something else to look forward to look for. Nice.

So is this a Nintendo Hour setting time aside to show Lost World, or is this a time slot dedicated to the game itself?

So if IGN fails to deliver the goods tomorrow, then we immediately have something else to look forward to look for. Nice.

So is this a Nintendo Hour setting time aside to show Lost World, or is this a time slot dedicated to the game itself?

Dang bro thanks for being a downer

Excellent. Got a day off work so I'll be tuning in. Expecting some full-on good actual gameplay so I'm looking forward to this. cool.png

Would I be right in thinking that this is 7-8PM GMT?

There's no time. The last one was after 6pm GMT, so it'd make sense I suppose.

I'm only guessing as I thought EST was 5 hours apart from GMT

I'm only guessing as I thought EST was 5 hours apart from GMT

Oh hang on tongue.png My bad, I was thinking about the IGN news tonight. 

This here is your best friend in the world. If ever you need time conversions, just use that or any similar tool. Don't convert things to GMT. Because it's summer we're on BST, which is GMT+1. Just use the location tool.

Edited by Blue Blood

I converted something earlier in the month so I used that as a basis, I just use GMT as a way of saying English (really need to work on that)

Seems like with Nintendo, Sonic is getting more attention. I don't think Spike TV has ever shown a live demo of a Sonic game before.