Awoo.

IGN: A Tour of Sonic Lost World [Gameplay]

Carbo

You know something that kick move Sonic does in the air looks like the Tempest Kick from CP9 in One Piece.

Yup, its official, sonic knows how to use the powers. Now if only he could use iron body and everything will be alright.

You know something that kick move Sonic does in the air looks like the Tempest Kick from CP9 in One Piece.

So Sonic stopped being DBZ with anthros and now it's One Piece with Anthros?

yuck.

• Thumbs Up 7

So Sonic stopped being DBZ with anthros and now it's One Piece with Anthros?

yuck.

And Sonic's world is official part of the Mushroom Universe. Look forward to seeing it in Mario Galaxy 3

Soon Sonic will be able to learn the finger pistol and start putting holes in Eggman whenever he steps outta line, :P

• Thumbs Up 1

Or better yet Sonic will learn Sky Walk and defy gravity and therefore break the game! tongue.png

• Thumbs Up 2

Soon Sonic will be able to learn the finger pistol and start putting holes in Eggman whenever he steps outta line, tongue.png

He already knows Shave so he's not too far off.

• Thumbs Up 1

Yup, its official, sonic knows how to use the powers. Now if only he could use iron body and everything will be alright.

So Sonic stopped being DBZ with anthros and now it's One Piece with Anthros?   yuck.

Soon Sonic will be able to learn the finger pistol and start putting holes in Eggman whenever he steps outta line, :P

Or better yet Sonic will learn Sky Walk and defy gravity and therefore break the game! :P

He already knows Shave so he's not too far off.

Sonic is a devil fruit eater. That's why he can't swim.   ...   It all makes sense now!
Enough of this or I'll do to you what 4Kids did to One Piece

Here's hoping we get another gameplay interview soon. I'd like to see that snow level.

Please tell me I'm not the only one who finds the Game Gear Sonic jump sound in the 3DS version annoying.

• Thumbs Up 1

ifOR9zerq7qBz.gif

I swear this looks amazing. Better still, if it actually turns out to be 60fps. 

Although I'm really not sure if Sega knows what a desert is. Or ruins, for that matter. 

Should be Dessert Ruins, amirite?

• Thumbs Up 6

Haha actually, that would be a lot more apropriate. Kind of makes you wonder whether it's a typo or some translation miscommunication

Edited by Djawed

SA3?

Sonic Advance 3?

I actually thought that's what the name should have been to begin with.

Edited by EuroMIX

I actually thought that's what the name should have been to begin with.

All it needs now is the whole "Ruins" part...

ifOR9zerq7qBz.gif

I swear this looks amazing. Better still, if it actually turns out to be 60fps. 

Although I'm really not sure if Sega knows what a desert is. Or ruins, for that matter. 

There is an actual ruins level for the 3DS version if that counts.

Maybe the whole Dessert theme is supposed to be a play on the words Desert. We saw both going on at once so I wouldn't be surprised if this was the case.

• Thumbs Up 1

*looks at avatar*

I...I feel betrayed!1

Lol!!! I loved wisps in Colors, and Ill end up enjoying them in the game, I just felt they shouldve let them stay for Colors only, adding them to another game that probably wont involve them makes them look less special. So dont feel betrayed my brothur!! xD

I don't know about the ruins part, but the "desert" part is a double play on "dessert" and "he go his just deserts" which a lot of people think it's spelled "desserts."

tumblr_me4bisAYp61qiw26m.gif

Fucking Sonic Team and their grammar skills.

Do note that it's "Zone 3". Most likely the world starts off in an actual desert but then progresses into the level ate trope.

I don't know about the ruins part, but the "desert" part is a double play on "dessert" and "he go his just deserts" which a lot of people think it's spelled "desserts."

tumblr_me4bisAYp61qiw26m.gif

Fucking Sonic Team and their grammar skills.

It IS spelled "Just Desserts"

If they're trying to make a play on words, they should just say "Dessert". Calling it "Desert" is just unclear and weird.

Just caught up in this thread. Don't know what to add that I didn't already say in the status updates, but yeah this looks cool and I hope to see more in the coming weeks and months.

This game is looking swank as fuck.

You have to add "as fuck" to emphasize the adjective, of course.

• Thumbs Up 1