Awoo.

IGN: A Tour of Sonic Lost World [Gameplay]

Carbo

1. Sonic is running fast.

2. Sonic jumps while moving fast.

3. Sonic homes on an enemy.

4. Sonic's speed hits zero.

5. Sonic has to speed up again when he hits the ground.

Okay, I can see all of that, its just the complete stop thing that was confusing me since he doesn't completely stop when he hits ground when I'm playing (mostly since I normally boost after wards to make up for the slow down).

I wish the HA were more like the Speed Thok from SRB2, just with homing capabilities.

.....That's pretty much how it was is in that Honey Comb Forest level....

I really hope all the acts of all the levels are going to be as drastically different as Acts 1 and 2 of Desert Ruins. I don't even care than Desert Ruins Act 1 is totally just taking Sweet Mountain's theme, I freaking love the candy levels. Yummm. 

And to think I sold my Wii U.... I should have stuck out with it now :(

And to think I sold my Wii U.... I should have stuck out with it now sad.png

.....You sold it already? Regardless what system, you should always give them a year or two to really let the games flow in. @_@ but thats a discussion for another topic.

.....You sold it already? Regardless what system, you should always give them a year or two to really let the games flow in. @_@ but thats a discussion for another topic.

Definitely agree.... learned it the hard way!

Sonic Lost World is looking like it's going to be a brilliant game ; thankfully I still have my 3DS! Getting the Wii U again is also a possibility I guess :)