Awoo.

Gammy's Art Cave

DGam'r

I hate my old art. Gonna update with newer art

Edited by DGam'r
  • Thumbs Up 7

Not bad. Few things though. On your Silver drawing, his ears are floating, or attached to his spikes?  Like in relation to the head the ear's are out of place. No comment on the doodles, they're kind of cute. As for the second image, its really flat. Maybe get the anatomy down better, its something I am still working on myself, but keep at it you'll get better with practice.

Not bad. Few things though. On your Silver drawing, his ears are floating, or attached to his spikes?  Like in relation to the head the ear's are out of place. No comment on the doodles, they're kind of cute. As for the second image, its really flat. Maybe get the anatomy down better, its something I am still working on myself, but keep at it you'll get better with practice.

They're attached..I just sketched it lightly 

• 3 weeks later...

Digging all the experimental sketches!

I can't decide whether Sonic.exe or Fleetway Super Sonic is more intimidating... though I love the Sonic redesign in post #4! More quills is always an interesting experiment to pull off.

I'll be following, keep up the good work!

• Thumbs Up 1

Digging all the experimental sketches!

I can't decide whether Sonic.exe or Fleetway Super Sonic is more intimidating... though I love the Sonic redesign in post #4! More quills is always an interesting experiment to pull off.

I'll be following, keep up the good work!

Oh thank you very much ^^

• 2 weeks later...

are_you_ready_to_die____flat_colors__by_

Been working on this. It's really messy with the colors but I am proud how it came out

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Update~

Gammy is fucking lazy :P

But...! I plan on doing a thing for like 5 or 6 days. A drawing challenge where I draw the Sonic Boom character case(excluding Sticks bc I really don't like her) the week before I go back to school on August 5th >o< 

I do plan on scanning some drawings between today-tomorrow if I get off my lazy ass. I also found a new fandom so be expecting art soon :P

• 2 years later...