Awoo.

Biggest surprises from E3

KHCast

Sony supporting used games, Final Fantasy Versus XIII (now XV), Kingdom Hearts 3 and The Division (which looks SICK! Love Tom Clancy games).

You know, I thought this E3 was going to be like most other E3's.  It had been pretty boring honestly, with a few exceptions.  Mirror's Edge 2 was a legitimate surprise and I thought that it would be this E3's highlight.

But Square Enix said NO, and started dropping megatons harder than Nintendo 2004.

Final Fantasy XV?  Looked amazing.

Kingdom Hearts 3? 

8Z46YDx_zpsba1376dd.gif

so good

Battlefront 3 (hell yeah), Mirror's Edge 2 (HELL YEAH!) and of course...

Kingdom...Hearts...III...!

tumblr_megyub0mwe1rvd5iy.gif

I actually got goosebumps when I saw that teaser trailer, holy crap. <3

• Thumbs Up 1

Master Chief cosplaying as a Jawa. And MIRRORS EDGE TWOOOO had me amazed along with Battlefront three.

Microsoft bringing back Killer Instinct, and then telling us they handed it off to the developers of Silent Hill Homecoming of all things.

New one to add...

Megaman in SSB4. OMFG it was amazing! I just...wow, me and my bf were screaming with joy! People in the flat must think we're crazy. XD;;

Okay here's my list of biggest surprises now that it's all over: 

Star Wars Battlefront 3, Mirror's Edge 2, Kingdom Hearts 3 (me and my friends were screaming over skype when that happened, and one of them was actually crying), Final Fantasy Versus IX, the entire Sony conference for just being so awesome and utterly shooting Microsoft again and again, Smash 4 reveal with MEGAMAN......... this year's E3 is just incredible! 

I would say more of Nintendo's stuff or Infamous Second Son or something, but I would say those are just awesome just not really surprises. 

Edited by Chaos Warp

Okay here's my list of biggest surprises now that it's all over: 

Star Wars Battlefront 3, Mirror's Edge 2, Kingdom Hearts 3 (me and my friends were screaming over skype when that happened, and one of them was actually crying), Final Fantasy Versus IX, the entire Sony conference for just being so awesome and utterly shooting Microsoft again and again, Smash 4 reveal with MEGAMAN......... this year's E3 is just incredible! 

I would say more of Nintendo's stuff or Infamous Second Son or something, but I would say those are just awesome just not really surprises. 

It's called Final Fantasy XV now... tongue.png

New Mirrors Edge would have been one of it hadn't been leaked before hand. The fact it's an open world reboot is pretty surprising though. Not so much the open world bit, but the fact they're rebooting a franchise with one game...

Didn't expect Mario 3D World on Wii U to take the form it did either. I had thought about a "Super Mario HD Land" becoming a thing after playing the 3DS game, but I really figured this was gonna be something bigger and more exciting. I've warmed up to it and am loving the design so far, but I'm still not completely sure I like the direction.

Dave Wise returning to Donkey Kong Country. That was the fucking megaton of the show for me. I just didn't think it could happen, but it did and it's wonderful. The idea of more, all new master works from the master himself who wrote Stickerbush Symphony, In A Snow Bound Land, Hot Head Bop, and Snakey Chantey... it almost makes me shed a manly tear. Holy shit. On that note Dixie was a pretty great surprise from that game too.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

Sonic '06 turning up to E3.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SOOGYYsduE

I noticed this when I saw the video on my Xbox 360. See if you can spot it.

It's at 1:45 and 3:27.

zC3JvRX.png

Thanks to Super Spindash for the screencap of it!

• Thumbs Up 1

Sonic '06 turning up to E3.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SOOGYYsduE

I noticed this when I saw the video on my Xbox 360. See if you can spot it.

It's at 1:45 and 3:27.

zC3JvRX.png

Thanks to Super Spindash for the screencap of it!

...That was unexpected; wonder how Sega feels about that :)

What suprised me the most was the announcement for the new Mirrors Edge game. Oh my god, So hyped up for that game. I also liked how the reveal said, " Coming.. When its ready." They are taking time on this so it can be the best game possible. I'm glad for that because I don't want one of my favorite series to be rushed.