Awoo.

Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury (Wii-U/Switch) - It's the cat's meow!

Nintendoga

Really liking the characters models and the details (look at those furry cat suits!) but it does look a bit cluttered with too much going on, especially with the addition of four more duplicates at the bottom. Oh Nintendo!

Like Harlock said, they should've had just normal Mario at the top, then his friends in their powerup forms at the bottom. Would probably look a lot better and less cluttered, let alone the odd choice of having each character appear twice.

Hopefully this isn't the finalized box art...?

I love everything about that cover except the white background.  It could not look any more boring compared to all the cool visuals everywhere else in the picture.

wait, the tanooki suits in? thats awesome, wonder if the cape is!

Very much doubt it, if they were returning a fan favourite powerup like that they'd say.  It'd be a game breaker in 3D anyway, and even if they dumbed it down, it would serve the same purpose as Tanooki Mario in doing so.

Tanooki Peach is gonna be crazy good for beginners though.  I assume she'll hover horizontally as usual and THEN get even more horizontal distance with a descending Tanooki flutter.

Very much doubt it, if they were returning a fan favourite powerup like that they'd say.  It'd be a game breaker in 3D anyway, and even if they dumbed it down, it would serve the same purpose as Tanooki Mario in doing so.

Tanooki Peach is gonna be crazy good for beginners though.  I assume she'll hover horizontally as usual and THEN get even more horizontal distance with a descending Tanooki flutter.

Peach seems to be turning out as an "easy mode", like she was in SMB2. Not that it's really a surprise though, as with what we've seen so far.

Makes me curious to see if Blue Toad's gonna end up being the "hard mode" again. He's the fastest, and that must mean for some getting used to in regards to handling him in percise-platforming situations. Among other things they could do with him.

Edited by Haden

They pretty much said in their own words that Toad is built for speed-running so I'm sure he'll be the hard-to-master type who surpasses the other characters' skills when in expert hands.

I want it... but not sure if it fits into my game budget, though I might be able to put it onto my christmas list

They didn't put a Mario face on inner tube Goomba... Overall beautiful tho.

or the blooper in the water.

Speaking of blooper isn't this its debut on a boxart?

mariomarioworld.png#

Why Princess Peach, you look positively ravishing today ~

But yeah, I don't even care, I am printing this out and using it instead of the actual box art.

Also where is this inner tube Goomba, I seriously can't spot it D:

Why Princess Peach, you look positively ravishing today ~   But yeah, I don't even care, I am printing this out and using it instead of the actual box art.   Also where is this inner tube Goomba, I seriously can't spot it D:
Bottom right. Look at the water