Awoo.

Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury (Wii-U/Switch) - It's the cat's meow!

Nintendoga

I love how Luigi is again the one who's left out here. 

I love how not only they told him to fuck off the TV they also didn't even bother to give him a chair.

Psssh Luigi is SO the kind of grown adult man who would still sit/lie on the floor to play video games and you guys know it.  C8

• Thumbs Up 7

I love how Luigi is again the one who's left out here. 

Its sad that Luigi got a whole lot of respect last year and now he is back to his regular treatment 

Now it seems the new trend in Mario art is sticking 2-D drawings of characters in circles. I think we have covered all of the characters now.

Yes, even Waluigi, Wario and Daisy have them. It's just a proper vector image of them haven't appeared yet.

Now it seems the new trend in Mario art is sticking 2-D drawings of characters in circles. I think we have covered all of the characters now.

Yes, even Waluigi, Wario and Daisy have them. It's just a proper vector image of them haven't appeared yet.

Really? Where'd you see those?

Spoiler alert on next mario game! Peach is baking mario a cake. We got our first look of the next mario game. Lol

• 2 weeks later...

Man this game is just amazing. Ill admit when I first saw this game at E3 I hated it now my opinion has changed dramatically.

They're good and it feels so satisfying playing a 3D mario game without the nun-chunk although it is kinda weird playing with a dpad. I love the fact that the 5 playable characters have their own special abilities the characters I come back to playing the most are mario because he controls so perfectly and Rosalina cause I'm reminded of galaxy.

the game starts off easy the only really challenge is finding all the green stars(on your first try anyways) but when you get to world castle OMG the game gets hard and getting the green stars is harder. Post game levels is even worse especially champions road good luck doing that will all 5 characters(advise:get the tanooki suit and if your toad it feels more like a requirement). Gotta say I'm not a fan of the captain toad levels there interesting but I'm not hooked and the last mystery house can die in a fire. The bosses are goody favorites are the hissocrate fights and the last bowser fight

Music: I love it and you should all listen to it not as great as the galaxy soundtrack but its worth listening to

In conclusion super mario is a great game and if you have a Wii U buy it. My only problem with it is there's no online co op...I don't have any friends that live near me

Yeah I'm over praising the game but this is the side effect of not playing video games for almost 2 years

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

Was hoping for something cooler up there than that considering there was a freakin' UFO hidden in 1-3 on 3D Land.  Does make me wonder if both Land and World have stuff that we won't discover for years and years.

I actually thought they would've put a secret exit up there...it makes more sense than 3 random 1-up mushrooms. Plus its the kind of place I'd expect them to put a secret exit if they actually thought players would go up there.

Since it seems to require multiple players, it's actually a terrible place for a secret exit.  Everything has to be achievable in single player.

• Thumbs Up 1

Since it seems to require multiple players, it's actually a terrible place for a secret exit.  Everything has to be achievable in single player.

You can probably still do it with Luigi or Rosalina's spin Jumps...it may just be recommended that you use the buddy jump.

Some of those I didn't even know about until now like petting NPC characters for coins and of course the three 1-Ups. Makes me wonder if there's anymore secrets hidden away!

You can probably still do it with Luigi or Rosalina's spin Jumps...it may just be recommended that you use the buddy jump.

Something like a Secret Exit needs to be possible with all characters too.  Also you clearly saw Luigi only JUST make it with Rosie's help there.

Really? Where'd you see those?

Believe it or not they are all on a shirt, except Daisy's who I cannot remember where I saw it at this moment.

Rn2M6pA.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Good news, if you have 3000 star points unspent, you can get Super Mario 3D World's soundtrack from Club Nintendo UK now.

i8C4mbr.jpg?1

• Thumbs Up 1

Literally just ordered my soundtrack! biggrin.png

This is undoubtedly going to sell like hot cakes, if you want one then GO GO GO GO!

EDIT: Here's some extra photos from the Club Nintendo Stars Catalogue...

5204-5345389a17bdb.png

5204-534538a44b55f.png

5204-534538d78bbdf.png

5204-534538ef6044e.png

Id actually like to buy the soundtrack to be perfectly honest.

Well I know a few games I want that will bring my Star Points total to the required amount. Couple of Professor Layton games for a kick-off. My brother bought a Wii for our mum for Christmas last year, maybe I could see if there's unclaimed star points in the box.

• 3 weeks later...

That's some pretty nice stuff, I like the 2 at the top. If only for a second I believed that the Piranha plant would be used to fly or glide down, but then I just really that its just violently swinging back and fourth trying to eat that Goomba (^-^).

Also those 2 Bowser(s) on the sides there are lookin' pretty weird in the face place, while the one 2nd from the right looks like its standing in such a "gangsta" pose along with a very smug face lol.

Cool concept art and a nice read.  Some of that stuff was covered in Iwata Asks but was plenty new too.

• 1 month later...