Nintendoga

Super Mario 3D World (Wii-U) - It's the cat's meow!

Like Harlock said, they should've had just normal Mario at the top, then his friends in their powerup forms at the bottom. Would probably look a lot better and less cluttered, let alone the odd choice of having each character appear twice.

Hopefully this isn't the finalized box art...?

wait, the tanooki suits in? thats awesome, wonder if the cape is!

Very much doubt it, if they were returning a fan favourite powerup like that they'd say.  It'd be a game breaker in 3D anyway, and even if they dumbed it down, it would serve the same purpose as Tanooki Mario in doing so.

Tanooki Peach is gonna be crazy good for beginners though.  I assume she'll hover horizontally as usual and THEN get even more horizontal distance with a descending Tanooki flutter.

Very much doubt it, if they were returning a fan favourite powerup like that they'd say.  It'd be a game breaker in 3D anyway, and even if they dumbed it down, it would serve the same purpose as Tanooki Mario in doing so.

Tanooki Peach is gonna be crazy good for beginners though.  I assume she'll hover horizontally as usual and THEN get even more horizontal distance with a descending Tanooki flutter.

Peach seems to be turning out as an "easy mode", like she was in SMB2. Not that it's really a surprise though, as with what we've seen so far.

Makes me curious to see if Blue Toad's gonna end up being the "hard mode" again. He's the fastest, and that must mean for some getting used to in regards to handling him in percise-platforming situations. Among other things they could do with him.

Edited by Haden

mariomarioworld.png#

Why Princess Peach, you look positively ravishing today ~

But yeah, I don't even care, I am printing this out and using it instead of the actual box art.

Also where is this inner tube Goomba, I seriously can't spot it D:

Why Princess Peach, you look positively ravishing today ~   But yeah, I don't even care, I am printing this out and using it instead of the actual box art.   Also where is this inner tube Goomba, I seriously can't spot it D:
Bottom right. Look at the water