Awoo.

Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury (Wii-U/Switch) - It's the cat's meow!

Nintendoga

Even if there's no need for much of a physical presence right now, I really do think that more stuff online could have been shown off. There's lots of competition coming this Autumn/Winter, and Nintendo's letting one of their flagship games fall out of the spotlight.

I remember when the Wii came out... all I saw on T.V was... "We would like to play." For almost ALL its first party titles, all the way till the next year of its life with Metroid Prime 3, even GALAXY! Galaxy had alot of commercals... you would think with a struggling system, you would wanna promote the system with its new game... -shrugs-

I have a Wii U, I love Nintendo to death but they gotta step it up. They normally always pull posters and commercials early for there first party titles.

I want them to make those commercials again instead have it be "Wii would like to play with U" or something cheesy like that. 

• Thumbs Up 1

I feel like we discuss this every time a Nintendo game is shown. Despite Nintendo using the same strategy every time, people still question about it.

There will be a marketing push shortly before launch... just like every other Nintendo game.

• Thumbs Up 1

I feel like we discuss this every time a Nintendo game is shown. Despite Nintendo using the same strategy every time, people still question about it.

There will be a marketing push shortly before launch... just like every other Nintendo game.

Hasn't helped the Wii U yet unlike previous systems. They had to swamp the 3DS and the price cut all over commercials when it wasn't so hot the first year earlier then normal.

Hasn't helped the Wii U yet unlike previous systems. They had to swamp the 3DS and the price cut all over commercials when it wasn't so hot the first year earlier then normal.

Well

That's maybe because those big Wii U titles haven't come out yet

(Mario, Donkey Kong, Wii Fit, Wii Party).

Pikmin 3 had a ton of commercials though. Not sure about W101 since I really don't watch TV anymore.

Pikmin 3 had a ton of commercials though. Not sure about W101 since I really don't watch TV anymore.

I've seen a few W101 adverts in magazines but nothing on TV. Which is a shame, because it might have helped it sell a bit better, but I can understand Nintendo not wanting to blow loads of money on a game that's appealing to quite a niche audience to begin with.

I've seen a few W101 adverts in magazines but nothing on TV. Which is a shame, because it might have helped it sell a bit better, but I can understand Nintendo not wanting to blow loads of money on a game that's appealing to quite a niche audience to begin with.
That's something that annoys me. They expect people to buy the wii u and its games but they aren't showing commercials on tv only online. News flash not everybody uses the Internet I'm pretty sure that there are more people that watch tv

I've seen ads for that game all over tv and the internet. It's probably not selling well since its a niche game that didn't receive great scores.

They can still give hype to the game. but its whatever, it's mario, 3d Land was fun so I know this game will be fun. depends how long will it last? other than story it feels like a game I play then leave it, just like Super mario galaxy 2. It was a really great game at first run, but I didn't really feel the need to go back and play.

Super Mario 3d land felt the same too. I played until I 100% complete it then that was it, replayed a few levels I liked and that was it.

This game better have some local competition. New super mario bros Wii and U had Coin Battle which were soooooo much fun playing. it's even fun having a 1 on 1 battle, and it's chaotic with 4 players. if they have coin battle here I'll be Happy. 

A different game mode would be okay too. just have something were I can flawlessly beat my siblings and cousins and have a great time.

SWAG

They added so many new things...

...I take back every negative opinion I have ever had of this game. 

I better see Bowser's car in mario kart 8

• Thumbs Up 1

Holy fuckaroony this game looks fucking good. Like fuck, Nintnedo you have completely won me over, I can't believe I was so skeptcial at first.. this isn't "standard Mario fare" this is the absolute essence of fantastic Mario game design in his purest form! I want this inside me right fakkin now.

• Thumbs Up 7

The Goomba...disguise? power up? whichever, is hilarious.

Lots of great stuff there. I was already interested in this game, but now I'm hyped.

Holy shit this is what 3d land should have been. So many new mechanics and such, and not that high of a level of rehash! Looks really great, my hype is rising. 

• Thumbs Up 1

3D World footage that doesn't look bland as fuck?

Why couldn't they have shown this at E3. This game is now a priority

What's that? This game looks good now? Bloody nice trailer. That music was amazing.

I don't think the previous footage was bland on it's own...but compared to this? Definitely.

Oh well. Now to wait for November!