Awoo.

Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury (Wii-U/Switch) - It's the cat's meow!

Nintendoga

The game looked good from the start.

In the same sense that the NSMB games are good, but still really suck. The first trailer looked like 3DL mk.2, and I found that game to be a terrible drag.

Peach HAD to be in front......

It's obvious Mario was scared that it might happen again......

screen-7.jpg

Edited by jordine
  • Thumbs Up 7

Oh my

Cheap budget game they said.

This looks fucking incredible, I don't even really have words to describe how good this game looks.

So. Much. Stuff :o

• Thumbs Up 1

Mario's a perv and Bowser's a pimp.

...game of the year?

And Peach wears a catsuit. It's all connected.

Wait what? I think I missed it! Too busy enjoying the graphics

Its actually the Boomerang Suit.

And suddenly, the duplicate characters on the box art make sense.

...oh my god, you're right.

We should have seen the signs.

- one Bowser boss battle takes place on a flaming highway as Bowser drives a car, trying to hit you with bombs and mess you up with oil slicks

I think I'm going to go out on a limb here and say this game is going to be quite the experience.

Edited by ElementofChaos
  • Thumbs Up 1

goom.jpg

thoughts? and yes this is legit.

This needs to be a plush toy

Right now

Edited by Blitz 'n Burst
  • Thumbs Up 3

Official Super Mario 3D World PR Revealed. The fairy characters are called "Sprixies". Bowser invades the Sprixie Kingdom. Collect stamps to customize Miiverse Messages.

Journey with Mario, Luigi and more to the Sprixie Kingdom in SUPER MARIO 3D WORLD! Bowser has kidnapped the Sprixie Princess, and it’s up to Mario and his friends to rescue her, racing to the Goal Pole at the end of various stages along the way! The Sprixie Kingdom contains all sorts of troublesome tricks and traps for our heroes to negotiate: transparent pipes to squeeze through, balls to aim and throw at enemies, and moving trains with roofs to ride! There may even be times when they need to clamber over a wall, just like a cat! With four-player local multiplayer and special Wii U GamePad controls, SUPER MARIO 3D WORLD is an all-new adventure that’s only available on Wii U!

Mario’s range of headwear – and special abilities – continues to expand! Along with classics such as Tanooki Mario and Boomerang Mario, there are several new power-ups to discover. Pick up a Super Bell to turn Mario into a wall-climbing, claw-scratching cat, wear a Cannon Box on your head to launch projectiles, or collect a Double Cherry to generate a helpful clone so you can attack on the double!

This adventure isn’t all about Mario, though! Luigi, Princess Peach and Toad are along for the ride too, and they each have different skills and abilities to offer. Mario offers the most balanced set of skills, while Luigi can leap the highest, Princess Peach can hover in mid-air and Toad is the fastest on the ground. Choose whichever character you like and use their unique skills to fully explore every corner of the courses!

Up to four people can play together in SUPER MARIO 3D WORLD’s local multiplayer mode – work together to clear a stage or compete to see who can get the highest score at the end of each level! A variety of different controllers* can be used, so select the one which best suits your style of play.

CI7_WiiU_SuperMario3DWorld_Stamp_CMM_sma

Uncover one of the many Stamps hidden throughout the Sprixie Kingdom and you can use it to customise the messages you post to Miiverse from within the game. Have fun collecting them all!

http://www.gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=213521

Edited by Wonder-Unity
  • Thumbs Up 2

I'm trying to decide what my favourite new powerup is.

I guess it'd be the Goomba disguise if it counts as a powerup, but if not, I really do like the Cat suit. Copy looks fun and could lead to some cool puzzles for sure. Hmmm.

Collectibles that allow you to customize Miiverse posts? That's pretty cool.

Also, a kingdom full of Princesses? Sounds like my kind of place!~

Honestly, I already wanted this game before. But now, to say that I really want it is an understatement. It looks freaking beautiful and there seems to be a load of different items and gadgets to use! I just from the trailer, I can see a good amount of level design variety as well. So yeah, I'm game, and ready to pre-order!

Also here's a few story and gameplay details from the game.

http://venturebeat.com/2013/10/01/super-mario-world-3d-preview/

http://www.gamespot.com/features/super-mario-3d-world-safety-in-numbers-6415102/?tag=Topslot%3bSlot1

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/10/01/5-unexpected-joys-of-super-mario-3d-world?abthid=524ae3585a0399126a000009

Also, some art!

The Princess Fairy Citzens... whatever their names are.

10040516463_4658f8da68_o.jpg

Bowser in his pimp-ass O.G. Beast Car.

10040380324_787e84a0a7_o.jpg

And yes! Mega Mushroom! Because I fucking love growing huge a crushing everything in my path!

10040380584_6b9c68e663_o.jpg

More art can be found here.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/25792657@N00/page1/

They're mixed in with images from other games. But they are of pretty good quality.

There is 3D World in my NSMB! Yes please

I have a way better opinion of this game after seeing that trailer. 

No online still fucking pisses me off tho'.

Edited by Chooch
  • Thumbs Up 2

HOLY CRAP! I thought 3D Land was great fun but this looks ten times better! Just look at it!! The graphics, the power ups (so many!), the music, dat epic Bowser boss battle + pimp car!

So hyped! Getting this for Christmas fo sho. Miaow miaow!