Awoo.

Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury (Wii-U/Switch) - It's the cat's meow!

Nintendoga

Glad to see their doing something different with the Bowser fights as it's been one of my biggest criticisms so far.

I want this game also that car better be in mario kart 8 or a slightly modified one

• Thumbs Up 2

I knew people shouldn't have judged the entire game based on the first level. Seeing the trailer I knew to keep an eye out on the game being amazing.

• Thumbs Up 1

I take it back. This is going to sell some WiiUs.

Mario always sells systems. (Except the latest 2d one) But honestly, Super Mario 3D Land really kicked off the 3DS, and with all the games coming this fall, with this 3D World that looks tons better? It will sell systems no doubt.

Guys I opened up the website over 15 minutes ago

The tab is still open with the music still playing on an endless loop

HELP ME

• Thumbs Up 1

Oh my...whoa...I can't...wow.

I was already really excited for this game upon reveal, but...this just pushes me over the edge! All of this absolutely blows 3D Land out of the water (which I absolutely adored in the first place).

I'm now completely confident in saying that this is gonna wind up as one of my all-time favorites, for sure.

Edited by Haunted Haden

Not bad. Not bad at all Nintendo. If this game supports online co-op then it's a killer. 

Not bad. Not bad at all Nintendo. If this game supports online co-op then it's a killer.

Heheheheh

• Thumbs Up 1

Game is confirmed to support HD and 60FPS. This is going to look amazing on the HDTV.

Guys, Bowser stole Wario's car. Now we will have a DLC about Wario & Waluigi chasing him down.(Which would be pretty sweet I admit) Actually that could serve as the hard mode of the game with Wario & Waluigi being worse versions of Mario & Luigi. Chasing Bowser down right after he gets going could be interesting. Wario & Waluigi wouldn't care about any of the NPCs that need help.

• Thumbs Up 1

Well if they're gonna break a tradition, it might as well be for a 3D Mario game, right?

I'm not really a fan of Waluigi tho' (please don' hurt me), so I can't say I'm clamouring for him. But hey, maybe I'd change my mind if Wario & Waluigi DLC became a thing.

This game looks fucking amazing. Seriously, I need this game day 1.

I don't even care about Lost World anymore. I need this.

• Thumbs Up 4

mIyG6Oi.png

Nice panties Peach.

Edit: Dang it! Someone ninja'd my joke!

Edited by Wonder Jam

Game is confirmed to support HD and 60FPS. This is going to look amazing on the HDTV.

Well every game is in HD for Wii U (besides downloadable stuff) But... is it 720p like more then half the currently Wii u titles? Or 1080p like Wind Waker HD, Smash Brothers and Mario Kart 8?

I'll admit I wasn't really feelin this game when it was first out, but that trailer was amazing.

Super Mario 3D World confirmed to support all Wii U control options.

http://www.gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=213555

Well every game is in HD for Wii U (besides downloadable stuff) But... is it 720p like more then half the currently Wii u titles? Or 1080p like Wind Waker HD, Smash Brothers and Mario Kart 8?

720p.

http://www.gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=213553

Edited by Wonder-Unity