Awoo.

Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury (Wii-U/Switch) - It's the cat's meow!

Nintendoga

Good Commercial, but the footage itself that was shown is extremely bland.

Edited by canderson

The keyring kinda really sucks. Is the sleeve for the game though? Cause I'd happily nab that.

I look forward to tickling Mario's furry belly on the bus ride home from the GAME store on release day to keep me amused until I can pop the actual game into my Wii U.

I'd feel weird rubbing a middle aged man's belly in a furry suit, Peach on the other hand...

Actually no, bad thoughts of the obvious pun "Fuzzy Peach" 

:l

I think they've missed an opportunity here by not making it an interactive cover that talks to you while you stroke it.

"Meowwwwwww! Thank-a you very much! That's-a so nice! You number one! Stroke-a me some-a more!"

I really wish Nintendo would stop dealing with GAME. If the game is £44.99 online, then I bet it'll be £49.99 in store, unless they make it the same price in store, like I was surprised to see COD: Ghosts Wii U is yesterday. 

• Thumbs Up 1

I really wish Nintendo would stop dealing with GAME. If the game is £44.99 online, then I bet it'll be £49.99 in store, unless they make it the same price in store, like I was surprised to see COD: Ghosts Wii U is yesterday. 

I can definitely see 3D World being £49.99 in-store at GAME, especially at launch. it's a brand new Mario game and they're giving away a furry cover to those who pre-order, so of course they're going to whack up the price even if you can get it £10-15 cheaper elsewhere :P

I can definitely see 3D World being £49.99 in-store at GAME, especially at launch. it's a brand new Mario game and they're giving away a furry cover to those who pre-order, so of course they're going to whack up the price even if you can get it £10-15 cheaper elsewhere tongue.png

Hey, if SEGA can give pre-order bonuses to this year's big Sonic game to the cheaper priced ShopTo and Amazon instead, then so can Nintendo.

Hey, if SEGA can give pre-order bonuses to this year's big Sonic game to the cheaper priced ShopTo and Amazon instead, then so can Nintendo.

I guess Nintendo just thinks GAME is a better partner for them business-wise as they have both a physical and online presence. All Nintendo-related pre-order bonuses seem to go to GAME, so I guess they have a sort of deal going on. And because Mario is an unstoppable money-printing machine, they're obviously going to go for the place that's going to get them the most sales.

Sonic, as sad a truth as it is, really just is not as relevant any more and that's probably why the pre-order bonuses (which, really, were pretty lackluster) were given to different retailers. Sonic Lost World was barely anywhere to be seen in my local GAME store when it launched (there were two Wii U copies hidden amongst all the other games, and the 3DS version was not even on the shelves) but I guarantee Super Mario 3D World will be placed front and centre in the Wii U aisles leading up to Christmas.

Nintendo of America just launched the official American website for the game! There's a couple of new images as well as screenshots of the game itself.

Here's a link to the website!

And here's a couple of the artwork made for the "Stamp" item:

peach-stamp.png

luigi-stamp.png

mario-stamp.png

toad-stamp.png

My speculations are below. Spoiler'd for possible spoilers of the game.

From the looks of the URLs these images have, there might be different stamp images when you get a stamp with a certain character.

Edited by RosaRosaRosalina
  • Thumbs Up 3

Some ads from Japan. Now watch it. 

Also, in the 2nd video I posted, is that a Mario Kart-like stage?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Q1EoUimxak

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zErtDxOjTks

Edited by canderson
  • Thumbs Up 3

Some ads from Japan. Now watch it. 

Also, in the 2nd video I posted, is that a Mario Kart-like stage?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Q1EoUimxak

OH GOD THAT THEME PARK AT THE BEGINNING.

WII U SAVED FOREVER

• Thumbs Up 6

Actualy, I think it could surpass it, it seems a lot more open and diverse

I don't know. I've been replaying Galaxy recently and it's hard imagining this surpassing it.

• Thumbs Up 1