Awoo.

Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury (Wii-U/Switch) - It's the cat's meow!

Nintendoga

Wario would jump down the pit, screaming along the way "IT WAS WORTH IT!"

Really? I honestly thought Wario would just vacuum all those coins up with his mouth like in Wario World lmao 

... Welp, it's official: this game will most likely be my GOTY. It's looking that good!

• Thumbs Up 1

Mount Must Dash, complete with Mario Kart music:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0cfS8NlmU4

And the boss of Lava Rock Lair:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HKJmZxCpvQ

EDIT: Also, the Year of Luigi continues in this not-so-well-hidden secret on the title screen! It's Luigi Bros.!

• Thumbs Up 9

This game is looking more and more fantastic with every reveal. A WHOLE STAGE based on Super Mario Kart? A FREE Luigified version of Mario Bros. Arcade? Christmas can't get here soon enough so I can get my hands on it. biggrin.png

This game is looking more and more fantastic with every reveal. A WHOLE STAGE based on Super Mario Kart? A FREE Luigified version of Mario Bros. Arcade? Christmas can't get here soon enough so I can get my hands on it. :D

Wait a luigi what?

Wait a luigi what?

Just read a few posts back at the end of the last page, and watch the videos.

Prima's got a hardcover Collector's Edition guide for this game on the way that includes a free calendar and more interestingly, a section dedicated to the game's art! Have to say, I don't usually pick up the Prima guides, but that art section is VERY tempting. Hopefully it includes all of the stamp art, too.

Was not expecting a remix of the SNES Mario Circuit theme to play here. Very clever.

Edited by canderson

Prima's got a hardcover Collector's Edition guide for this game on the way that includes a free calendar and more interestingly, a section dedicated to the game's art! Have to say, I don't usually pick up the Prima guides, but that art section is VERY tempting. Hopefully it includes all of the stamp art, too.

Can't wait for a print of the pussy Peach.

That disc art is adorable.

Also the "must dash" pun has convinced me to buy 100000000 copies of this game, you did good Nintendo.

EDIT: Oh dear, those videos on the last page seem to be private now...

Edited by ElementofChaos

I think that my favorite part is that it's not just being regular old Mario.  There are tons of new enemies, ideas, and even worlds, something Mario has been panned for rehashing for years; not only is this shaping up to be an excellent Mario game, it's seriously looking like one of the greatest games ever made.

If this scratches Majora's Mask territory, I might seriously cry.

• Thumbs Up 1

Haha, I like those weird (new?) block enemies in that snow level screenshot. I think it's the eyes that won me over.

That picture with Tanooki Mario.......the enemy is staring at Mario's ass pretty hard. X_X

So happy to see so much variety in this game. 

Didn't expect to go from "meh"(with the E3 trailer) to 'Day 1 buy'.

• Thumbs Up 1