Awoo.

Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury (Wii-U/Switch) - It's the cat's meow!

Nintendoga

I spot another one taking a look! The eye expression is priceless.

ais1X22.png

Edited by Autosaver
  • Thumbs Up 9

BAHAHA I DIDN'T EVEN REALIZE

n3h0.jpg

ouyl.png

It's the enemy's du-tay to please the tanoo-kay boo-tay!

EDIT: Actually now that I think about it...

mIyG6Oi.png

There's a lot of ass gazing in this game. :U

Edited by Gabe Scrooge
  • Thumbs Up 2

After that Mario Kart level I now fully expect a board game map based off of Mario Party

make it happen, Nintendo

• Thumbs Up 2

After that Mario Kart level I now fully expect a board game map based off of Mario Party

make it happen, Nintendo

The stage is made up of nine different parts.  The first two or so are fun, but the rest become convoluted with shitty gimmicks and becoming increasingly similar and boring.

• Thumbs Up 1

The stage is made up of nine different parts.  The first two or so are fun, but the rest become convoluted with shitty gimmicks and becoming increasingly similar and boring.

"Dammit guys why are we doing this? This stage ruins friendships"

Edited by Blitz 'n Burst
  • Thumbs Up 3

Luigi Bros...

Mario Kart level....

Oh my god...

Just... I can't even believe I was skeptical of this early on it's just so oh my wow

y9B3vXFh.jpg

Why are these things so cute? Look at them! They even have little mitten hands!

They're not so interested in Mario's booty.

Edited by Indigo Rush
  • Thumbs Up 4

But it seems their bodies are ready against any attacks.

I swear the face on that one to the right looks familiar.

Only 12 more days! Ugh! I can't wait!

Edit: The title screen looks nice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=FzmezLg5720

Edited by -Metal Sonic-

Orchestrated Ghost House music

OHMIGAWDTHISISAWESOME

Not that I didn't like Galaxy's ghost music, but It was overused. About time we got a new one. It sounds really nice too. 

Edited by Phantomime

The more I see, the more I want it. Some of those clips are sooo tempting too, but NOPE. I'm not going to watch them cos I don't want to spoil stuff! This game has to be a surprise~

The title screen is nice though. :3

• Thumbs Up 1

Orchestrated Ghost House music

OHMIGAWDTHISISAWESOME

Couldn't help but hear something Luigi says at around 0:46. Could just be me.

But yeah, this game does actually look pretty nice overall. I'll have to ask for it for Christmas.

Bowser's base of operations is a gigantic amusement park in space, so at the very least, Bowser sees Eggman as being relevant. :V

Sonic Lost what now?

Okay, I know that this is a Sonic forum, but I think we can do without the comparisons to Sonic Lost World. I mean, gosh, we already know it kinda flopped. At this point, this is pretty much kicking a man in the junk while he's down.

• Thumbs Up 2

Okay, I know that this is a Sonic forum, but I think we can do without the comparisons to Sonic Lost World. I mean, gosh, we already know it kinda flopped. At this point, this is pretty much kicking a man in the junk while he's down.

Not to mention it's already out so the hype train pre-release comparisons don't really make much sense… Like I guess SLW is the new game to throw under the bus due to not living up to expectations but don't really see the point, I think everyone knows that 3D World will most likely be the better designed game…..

But yay, Mario~!

Edited by Soniman

I know, it's just as hilarious!

/sobs in corner**

Not to mention it's already out so the hype train pre-release comparisons don't really make much sense… Like I guess SLW is the new game to throw under the bus due to not living up to expectations but don't really see the point, I think everyone knows that 3D World will most likely be the better designed game…..

But yay, Mario~!

sanic fans

I just find it hilarious that this game started out looking, while solid, a basic, run-of-the-mill Mario, and Lost World was like, groundbreaking crazy gonna change the world-lookin'.

Now SM3DW is the world-changer.

And SLW is just garbage.

Edited by 100% Original Wario