Awoo.

Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury (Wii-U/Switch) - It's the cat's meow!

Nintendoga

And SLW is just garbage.

I wouldn't say so, but it certainly wasn't the great Sonic game we were all expecting it to be. I'm just glad Sonic Team finally did something new with the franchise cos the fucking boost2win HAD to go! It's about time I post in the SLW topic about this...

Anyway! SM3DW is definitely going to overshadow Sonic now and I'm not angry about it either cos this game looks amazing and far less frustrating than SLW.

• Thumbs Up 4

I know its because of the hype and all (and obviously me not being a big mario fan might be apart of this too) but why is it okay to immediately say this is going to be better than SLW when we were basically just doing the same thing awhile ago with SLW during its pre-release. Im not trying to ruin the excitement or anything, just pointing it out.

Edited by MegasonicZX

Well it's Mario. They're going to be playing it safe by using a highly acclaimed formula with new additions.

I know its because of the hype and all (and obviously me not being a big mario fan might be apart of this too) but why is it okay to immediately say this is going to be better than SLW when we were basically just doing the same thing awhile ago with SLW during its pre-release. Im not trying to ruin the excitement or anything, just pointing it out.

Mario doesn't have a history of ballsing up most of its games. Quite the opposite, even.
  • Thumbs Up 8

Mario doesn't have a history of ballsing up most of its games. Quite the opposite, even.

Thats not a really good argument if I have to be blunt but i won't argue over it.

Thats not a really good argument if I have to be blunt but i won't argue over it.

It's not an argument because it's a fact.  Mario platformers have been very consistent.  Every single 3D Mario platformer has achieved an average score of over 90% on Metacritic (yes even 3D Land averaged 90%).  Infact Mario's lowest rated platformers (in this case New Super Mario Bros 2 on 3DS which has an average of 78%) have achieved scores similar to that of the highest rated Sonic platformers (Colours and Generations got the same average of 78%).  

In addition, every time a Mario game has looked good it has been.  This has clearly not been the case with Sonic.  

• Thumbs Up 7

Orchestrated Ghost House music

OHMIGAWDTHISISAWESOME

Yessssss

You seriously don't know how much I hated the ghost house music from the NSMB games/3D Land and I was afraid they would reuse one of those themes. To finally hear something new (and good to me) is just a huge relief.

You guys and these spoilers. Then again, I shouldn't be talking. xD

I think I'm going to go on a black out until this game's release next Friday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Ds0X4QkfeC4

By god it really is the year of luigi.

• Thumbs Up 2

Even when 2013's over, Luigi will be remembered.

then it will be the year of Wario 

• Thumbs Up 1