Awoo.

Mario Kart 8 (Wii-U)

Nintendoga

Sounds like a lot of work just to collect stamps.

Stamps are the best fucking part of NES Remix what are you saying.

Stamps are the best fucking part of NES Remix what are you saying.

Lol eh there alright. I hardly used them in 3d world and NES remix

That's what I'm saying lol

Sounds like a lot of work just to collect stamps.

They've got to keep you coming back for more somehow, I guess :lol:

It's a good excuse to try out all the different characters, if nothing else.

Stamps are pretty much Nintendo's achievement except they're not annoying and invasive. It's also cool since they can actually be used outside of the game versus having a stupid score next to your name.

• Thumbs Up 2

^ Exactly! They're like Nintendo's achievements and you can actually use them on the Miiverse unlike achievements and trophies which are just there for bragging rights.

I like the stamps, and I hope Nintendo incorporates them in more games on Wii U. =3

• Thumbs Up 4

Just pre-ordered my copy from Tesco with the £5 off coupon!

Now just to decide what other game to donwload

NA definitely has the best ads, the Japanese ones are a little... weird

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=oxFtO_JbWds

NA definitely has the best ads, the Japanese ones are a little... weird

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=oxFtO_JbWds

Japanese ads are always on the weird side tongue.png

Not that creative  but actually shows what fun to be had while playing with others and how it feels playing...

one trick they missed was the booth had 7 slots..not 8/=

... what exactly is weird about those commercials? It's a bunch of guys, I'm assuming celebs, playing while their reactions are shown. :/ that's kinda just going "lol japanese commercial so weird and random" because it's japanese.

• Thumbs Up 1

Is this supposed to show off online play?  I feel like that's the point, or at least part of the point, but...yeah, being in the same room messes up the message a bit.  Also, why the color coded cubby holes?  

I don't know what to make of these.

... what's there to make out of them?

It's a bunch of people, probably celebs, playing multiplayer, possibly online but all together so they can all be in the same picture. The color coded cubicles are for graphical effect.

I'm sorry if I'm coming across as assholish as usual but I'm just so tired of this "lol Japan so WAAAACKY" fetichizing attitude to the point where a perfectly innocuous commercial is treated as "weird" :/

Say what you will about those Japanese commercials, but they accurately portray what many of our faces will be like come May 30th:

2hmfns8.jpg

2he8yrm.jpg

• Thumbs Up 6

tumblr_n177spLJEC1s4rmo4o1_400.gif

tumblr_n177spLJEC1s4rmo4o2_400.png

tumblr_n177spLJEC1s4rmo4o3_r1_1280.png

Found this image set on Tumblr yesterday evening. I can't help but sharing it, gave me a good laugh. xD

11 more days, c'moooooon...

• Thumbs Up 2

Does anyone know if the Barrel Train body part will be returning? I thought it was a pretty cool novelty.

Does anyone know if the Barrel Train body part will be returning? I thought it was a pretty cool novelty.

I don't believe there's been any mention or footage of a train-based part yet, but I'm sure we haven't seen everything that the game has to offer so you never know!

Right. Since I bought the Tenth Doctor Universal Remote at the start of the month (so worth it by the way) I'm having to think ahead on getting this. If funds stay as they are then I'll put a pre-order in on ShopTo next Monday to be just in time to get the game for release.

I'll probably just pick it up from GAME. ShopTo have it for the same price and I won't have my Wii U with me next week so I may as well just pick it up while I'm out.

I'll probably just pick it up from GAME. ShopTo have it for the same price and I won't have my Wii U with me next week so I may as well just pick it up while I'm out.

I won't lie, I'm probably going with them for the T-shirt. Might as well for the similar price and there's no way I'm paying £60 for that limited edition.

So, apparently this is the gamestop poster, and it is also a preorder bonus

MK8_Presell_Poster-bonusLG.jpg

Kinda wish I knew wheter or not my local one is doing a midnight release... kinda unlikely though

WOAH WOAH WOAH.

HOLD UP.

NO MIRROR MODE TRAFFIC IN TOAD'S TURNPIKE!?

FUCKING RUINED FOREVER.

WOAH WOAH WOAH.

HOLD UP.

NO MIRROR MODE TRAFFIC IN TOAD'S TURNPIKE!?

FUCKING RUINED FOREVER.

If you had payed attention, one of the presets do emulate it, and the traffic patterns switch out EVERY race 

If you had payed attention, one of the presets do emulate it, and the traffic patterns switch out EVERY race 

If YOU had paid attention you'd have heard him say there are a "few" traffic presets" and it ISN'T different every race, and that reverse traffic is confined to ONE lane and not all, it's not the same as N64's crazy track. Don't sass me mister.

also.

sRQhckn.jpg

It was a sign. Toad's Turnpike was just buying it's time from the start...

• Thumbs Up 5

I might pre order from ShopTo actually. That blue shell tshirt looks sweet. What does it read?