Awoo.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS - Settle It In Smash!

Nintendoga

While she's a bit boring and could've been something else, I think she'll be fun to play as honestly. I also understand her inclusion, seeing as the Wii Fit sold like fucking crazy on the Wii, so she's probably pretty iconic to a lot of people, just not really to us haha. Anyways, still staying optimistic since every Smash game has those few characters I hardly touch anyways, usually outweighed (see what I did) by the many I do like.

Also EXTREMELY excited for lemons, <3333.

Reggie said Wii Fit was the highest selling SKU last generation so

I like that they're making Bowser faster. He was too slow before. Hopefully he's as great as I think he's going to be.

Tbh who else should they add.

They have to grasp at straws, Brawl had like most important Nintendo characters.

And Wii Fit is an important game, it sold a lot.

Honestly I would of been okay with it without it being a joke character. Both games came out in 2008, maybe they already wanted to add her before.

Get ready for Nintendoland TV

I was pretty baffled by Wii Fit Trainer at first but after seeing more and thinking it over...best "joke" character in Smash, easily.

• Thumbs Up 1

Megaman seems like he is going to be a interesting character, can't believe so many people thought he would just be a samus clone before.

I take a nap, and wake up to find out that the Wii-fit trainer has been revealed?

It's such a stupid Idea for a character and yet I can't bring myself to be angry about this. In fact, I think it's awesome. XD

Edited by Mr. Mayhem!

Get ready for Nintendoland TV

Oh god, if Monita is in this game I'll be happy. Not even kidding, Monita would be awesome.

• Thumbs Up 2

Right...well Rule 34 just reared it's fucking head in my mind over this...dammit...

Developer Direct for Smash Bros

It shows Sakurai playing the game as well.
3DS version looks GOOD
As does the Wii-U version Edited by Nintendoga

Ew, thats an anti-megaton if I've ever seen one. Set off the bomb and it fizzled. Count me among the ranks of the unimpressed.

I get what Nintendo is trying to do. Bring a little bit of unexpected diversity to the roster (hey its a girl) but there is no way I, or many other people out there will be able to sit down with this game an not think about the handful of characters that didn't make the cut to make room for her.

sigh. At least we got a little jump n shoot to balance it out. tee-hee I made a pun.

If this place is anything to go by, after seeing that hilariously awesome trailer, I'm sure many had a 180 and were fine with her being in.:P

Anyway, Very interesting stages so far. really hope they keep this level of creativity going throughout the reveals.

And once again, I'm really hoping for some great characters! So far what we've seen from the characters is awesome, but I still want to see characters like Tetra or Skull Kid.:)

Wii Fit Trainer not going to be on 3DS then.

"3DS versions will be based on handheld characters"

I think he meant stages. Did he say characters too?

So the that means ALttP Link is still possible right?

Also what Gabz said.

Edited by Sora

They didn't say that? They said the games will have the same number of characters, but the stages will change depending on console/handheld worlds.

Right...well Rule 34 just reared it's fucking head in my mind over this...dammit...

wii-yoga.jpg

Oooooh yeahhhh....

• Thumbs Up 1

They didn't say that? They said the games will have the same number of characters, but the stages will change depending on console/handheld worlds.

Oops!

Too much hype.

So looking back at my stage list from the general Smash bros topic, a couple of choices have bee confirmed from my dream list!

Skyloft:check

Wii Fit based stage:check

Hopefully Windfall Island,Bowsers castle or Comet Observatory are also in.

So I heard the rumor that she was in or maybe just an assist trophy and I was really hoping for the latter because Wii Fit isn't really what I think of in terms of iconic Nintendo series (though I guess you can argue it is)

but after seeing the trailer like hot damn she is the best thing to happen to smash bros???? Just look at her kicking ass and taking names, what a bad bitch

• Thumbs Up 1

Wow, I'm really liking what they did with Bowser!
His walking animation and shit, it's the little things like that.

And so they really did base Samus' design off Metroid Other M

Edited by Nintendoga

I'm loving all the Villager posts on Tumblr.

i’m here to plant apples and fuck bitches

tumblr_inline_mo8m5xGtSG1qz4rgp.png

and i’m all out of apples

Also, what's wrong with using the Other M design?

Edited by PSI Tornado
  • Thumbs Up 3

Remember all those PeachxZero Suit Samus pictures people took in Brawl?

I want to see SamusxPeachxWiiFitTrainer now. All in seductive poses.

• Thumbs Up 1

Yeah; I heard that characters between the versions will be the same. It's the stages that will be different between them. So I see the Wii Fit stage being on the home console and the Spirit Tracks stage to be 3DS-exclusive.

Honestly, who wasn't expecting criticisms about certain characters being in this game and the notion of 'wasted slots' being brought up again? Wii Fit Trainer is such a lethal joke character it's too good. 

Villager is Dark Horse character for sure. I may not have played the series he's in, but the way he looks and his overall reception is just amazing.

Edited by TheChaosBlue

Also, what's wrong with using the Other M design?

The design itself is fine.  It just reminds us of....y'know..........darker times.....

Anyway yeah that reveal is pretty hilarious.  I'm okay with it now.  Though I wish Samus would get in on Mario, Link, and Kirby's shenanigans for trailers like this :P