Awoo.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS - Settle It In Smash!

Nintendoga

I wish city escape was a stage 

But then you'd have people complaining about too many city stages and not enough stage variety.....oh wait..... this isn't a Sonic game, silly me.tongue.png

• Thumbs Up 4

But then you'd have people complaining about too many city stages and not enough stage variety.....oh wait..... this isn't a Sonic game, silly me.tongue.png

true but still it would have made a great stage

Yeah the font is the one thing that makes me question this. Yeah the HUD is easily subject to change but why would they change it to that? The font looks uglier than the original tbh

edit:

e: also:
df2kn7S.png

oh wow

leak debunked

go home guys

Edited by Blitz 'n Burst

Fuck, how did I miss all that nonsense?!

Well, fake or not, I think Mewtwo's all but inevitable for Smash 4.  He's been getting screentime out the ass lately, from nearly all forms of Pokemedia.  Pretty sure this is all going to culminate in a return for everyone's favorite cataclysmically powerful telekinetic abomination.

Edited by Master of Disguise Wario

While I don't really believe this as much as others, Mewtwo, like Wario stated is a shoo-in. He is relevant with his new forms, is a melee vet, has multiple movies with him in, is a very popular pokemon, and was planned for brawl.(remember, mewtwo has some files in brawl)

Edited by Mr. 0

I would laugh so hard if Mewtwo AND Lucario got in.(unlikely since that would mean replacing Pokemon trainer and Jiggly, but still it would be funny.)

Edited by Hedgehogs Parkour

what I like about sbb it's a fighting game made for a family audience you can injoy it with almost anyone

Hello, good sir or madame!  My name is [insert name here]!  Welcome to our humble forum.

May I direct you to the rules thread?  http://board.sonicstadium.org/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

While we aren't super strict on grammar or spelling, one must indeed be able to read what another member is saying, and...uh...I can't exactly say that for you.  So maybe hop on over, brush up on your diction, and come back for another whack at it, eh?

• Thumbs Up 1

unlikely since that would mean replacing Pokemon trainer and Jiggly

How? I don't think it's out of the question for Pokémon to get five reps. Zelda already has four, and Pokémon is more well-known. There's already debates over whether Zelda deserves five reps (even though I really don't think it does) so it could happen.

How? I don't think it's out of the question for Pokémon to get five reps. Zelda already has four, and Pokémon is more well-known. There's already debates over whether Zelda deserves five reps (even though I really don't think it does) so it could happen.

I personally think 4 reps is enough to represent a franchise. Anymore would just take up a slot for potential franchises that either need more recognition or haven't been in the Smash games at all. I don't think they'll do 5 reps for Pokemon. For me, that's just to many.

Technically 5. If you separate Shiek from Zelda. 

-Ganon

-Link

-Toon Link/Young Link

-Zelda

-Shiek

Plus LOZ games sells systems. Why do you think people bought the Wii at first? Twilight Princess. Then later Skyward Sword.

So,anyone remember my post about alternate costumes? I really wish that they'd follow suit and give everyone who is applicable a 2nd attire.(For example: Mario's alt costume could be Dr. Mario or His Hawaiian shirt and sunglasses from sunshine) 

sorry I'm new 

Oh, don't take it the wrong way.  I just wanted to prevent you from getting in trouble, is all.

Plus LOZ games sells systems.

...so do Pokemon games.

Any time the first Pokemon/Zelda game is released on a new system, they will generally release a special edition of the console just because both series are so adept at selling consoles.  So they're really both on the same tier.

Anyway, unless the roster were to get a huge jump in size (which it isn't), I'd really prefer they stick with the four character limit (one only broken by Dr. Shameless Clone) for every series.  Especially since Mario is already breaking it, what with having a resounding six reps, with two (Yoshi and Wario) disguised as reps from other series.  Even though they have their own games, Yoshi and Wario are still very much Mario characters above all else.

Speaking of Wario, he better be in this shit.

• Thumbs Up 1

Oh, don't take it the wrong way.  I just wanted to prevent you from getting in trouble, is all.

...so do Pokemon games.

Any time the first Pokemon/Zelda game is released on a new system, they will generally release a special edition of the console just because both series are so adept at selling consoles.  So they're really both on the same tier.

Anyway, unless the roster were to get a huge jump in size (which it isn't), I'd really prefer they stick with the four character limit (one only broken by Dr. Shameless Clone) for every series.  Especially since Mario is already breaking it, what with having a resounding six reps, with two (Yoshi and Wario) disguised as reps from other series.  Even though they have their own games, Yoshi and Wario are still very much Mario characters above all else.

Speaking of Wario, he better be in this shit.

Well, does Wario even make appearances in Mario games excluding spinoffs? The only times I can remember are SM64DS, and Super Mario Land 2.

Edited by Mr. 0

Not since Land 2, if I'm remembering correctly.

But he's more of a presence in the Mario _____ series than in his own games, considering he's lucky to get one or two a generation anymore.  So he spends much more time doing Mario shit than doing his own thing.

Well, there is a Wario Land game on every system after the GBA. The Gameboy has 3 Wario land games and the VB has 1. There are 2 Warioware games on GC, 2 on GBA, 2 on DS, 2 on wii(one is wii ware), 1 DSiWare title, and 1 on Wii U. There are also 2 standalone microgames from WarioWare inc.: Mega Microgames! on the DSiShop/3DSeShop. Lastly we have Wario's Woods on NES, SNES, and the Wii's Virtual Console service.

In short, we have 8 Wario Land games, 8 WarioWare games(with some being multiplatform releases), and 2 standalone microgames released on the DSiShop and 3DS eShop as DSiWare, and lastly Wario's Woods on SNES, NES, and the Wii's Virtual Console service. Or 17 full games and 2 standalone microgames.

Seems like plenty of games that are his own.

Well, there is a Wario Land game on every system after the GBA. The Gameboy has 3 Wario land games and the VB has 1. There are 2 Warioware games on GC, 2 on GBA, 2 on DS, 2 on wii(one is wii ware), 1 DSiWare title, and 1 on Wii U. There are also 2 standalone microgames from WarioWare inc.: Mega Microgames! on the DSiShop/3DSeShop. Lastly we have Wario's Woods on NES, SNES, and the Wii's Virtual Console service.

In short, we have 8 Wario Land games, 8 WarioWare games(with some being multiplatform releases), and 2 standalone microgames released on the DSiShop and 3DS eShop as DSiWare, and lastly Wario's Woods on SNES, NES, and the Wii's Virtual Console service. Or 17 full games and 2 standalone microgames.

Seems like plenty of games that are his own.

Honestly, he has so many games I think he could be considered his own francise, and needs another rep XD

Everyone.

I want Ralph to wreck it in this game.

So do I. If he could be in SASRT he can be in smash 4 and the stage has to be suger rush Edited by Dejimon11

As a character who has no chance of being in this but would still kind of fit in considering snake (and this is partially a joke by the way so don't take this seriously) I think it would be pretty cool if kazuma kiryu from the yakuza series got in, I mean he is a sega rep and if sega wanted to raise some awareness of the games in the US it would be a pretty good idea to do it here (or in a marvel vs Capcom-esque game).