Awoo.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS - Settle It In Smash!

Nintendoga

also what should be ss4 ad complain a good starter  would to become a sponsor on disney channel

Again I'm going to have to ask, can you please fix your grammar? This means include proper capitalization and punctuation.

Rather early update today.

1646ft.jpg

Tink's bombs are positively shiny. They look like Christmas ornaments with a fuse on top.

uBgcvlR.png

So the CLUNK of the shield when stationary is back. It also looks like it's been buffed; I don't recall Link ever being able to deflect Bombs with it in Brawl.

Edited by Joshua

Nope. Bombs hit him unless he was blocking. Seems like Link and Tink are getting a lot of love in Smash 4. Where as Samus is getting more and more useless.

I'm wondering if Samus just has a higher damage out put now. Like I understand it seems a lot of her projectiles can be countered, destroyed, or absorbed, but I wouldn't get why they'd nerf her so much. I don't recall her ever being an OP character, so I'm led to believe she has some sort of buff else where. Maybe she's a bit more nimble? Higher damage output if you can land attacks? Not sure but I hope it isn't just blows to her character for no reason.

Anyways, Link's shield thing has always been kinda weird to me. It's a neat addition, but I guess in a game where you rarely stand around and wait for something, it's just always seemed useless. The time that bomb was chucked at him he could've evaded or caught it, and just standing there to let it deflect would just mean Toon Link could continue in for the kill or something. How I see it anyways *shrugs*.

I'm really excited for this game, but I've been getting a bit disappointed with seeing returning characters not change too significantly. I was reeeeaally hoping Toon Link would have a different arsenal to help separate him a bit, I was hoping Sonic's moveset would be a little more interesting looking to use, and just little things like that. While I'm sure they still play fine, and it's not even finalized yet/we don't know all the details, at this moment it just feels like an extremely wasted opportunity.

• Thumbs Up 2

Where as Samus is getting more and more useless.
How does one draw this conclusion? Nothing has suggested this so far.

15rax5i.jpg

Draw her like one of your French girls.

And true to form, Miiverse is filled with 50% "where's the Pokemon?" comments and 50% innuendo.

Edited by Joshua
  • Thumbs Up 9

O-Oh my

Kinda surprised they didn't reveal anyone new for Pokemon X&Y. Maybe Monday?

Edit: >Pokemon game out tomorrow
>Sleeping Animation

Subtle pic Sakurai, but you can't fool me!

Jigglypuff confirmed

600px-039Jigglypuff.png

I swear to god I will eat my fucking shorts if she isn't announced later today!

Edited by Nintendoga

Today's image is pretty damn haawt. =P

I really wasn't expecting a Pokemon reveal in today's image and I won't be surprised if we don't get anything throughout the day.

Edited by canderson

I'm honestly expecting a bait and switch like what happened when they revealed Luigi and Sonic.

If this is all we're getting though...

dat-ass-pikachu.jpg

I'm not complaining.

Edited by LimeTH

If Jiggs is revealed over Mewtwo I will probably cry.

Untitled11.png

I know I would want some Jiggly on MewTwo Smash Bros action. 

Man, I'd rather get Mewtwo first. I don't think many people would be happy with Jiggs coming in after all the hype buildup to today's supposed Pokemon update. Heck, I'd take Red and Lucario over Jigglypuff.

Or a new character. Hopefully Meowth. That would make ME cry. Tears of joy, that is.

Nah I'm expecting a reveal maybe tomorrow or Monday or next thursday when the XY anime finally starts. No big deal today.

Besides, look at that glorious ass.cool.png  

• Thumbs Up 1

Nah I'm expecting a reveal maybe tomorrow or Monday or next thursday when the XY anime finally starts. No big deal today.

Besides, look at that glorious ass.cool.png  

I hope so too, though I am not quite sure about a reveal happening tomorrow, since updates are usually on weekdays and not not weekends. Just saying.

If it's anything like the Mega Charizard X reveal (which followed the airing of the Pokémon Origins OVA in Japan), I wouldn't put it past being revealed in tandem with the anime's X/Y season premiere.

Besides, Sonic was a rather recent announcement, so we'll just have to wait a bit longer.

If it's anything like the Mega Charizard X reveal (which followed the airing of the Pokémon Origins OVA in Japan), I wouldn't put it past being revealed in tandem with the anime's X/Y season premiere.

Besides, Sonic was a rather recent announcement, so we'll just have to wait a bit longer.

I'd have to agree. While I am hoping for an announcement next week, I would not be surprised if we have to wait longer than that.

But then again, as Joshua has said, it has been 10 days since Sonic was revealed. You never know if they'll reveal a new character soon or not...

Edited by Zor

Besides, Sonic was a rather recent announcement.
An announcement that occurred a mere 5 days after Toon Link's reveal. We're now ten days after Sonic. I doubt a reveal will be tied to the anime either.

I doubt a reveal will be tied to the anime either.

Yeah, I can't really see the reveal correlating with the new season of the anime unless whoever it is either comes from the anime, or is super prominent within it.

I can see it now.

Trailer starts. Cue Pikachu sleeping delightfully in the middle of a new pokemon stage (let's say Pokemon Stadium 3), but suddenly, the lights clap off, and all that remains is Pikachu's eyes blinking curiously. After a short pause of silence, a large red "R" in the background flickers on, and a rocking baseline kicks in.

Prepare for trouble~

Make it dou-ble~

Prepare for trouble~

Make it dou-ble~♪'

I'm sure you can figure out the rest

Edited by Panda Cero
  • Thumbs Up 1

You mean it's finally time for my number one Pokémon rep,

WOBBUFFET?

Edited by Blitz 'n Burst