Awoo.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS - Settle It In Smash!

Nintendoga

The Reset Bomb "resets" the area it impacts to it's pre-human state, causing a massive, maze-like jungle to form in a matter of hours and killing anything in the blast radius (like tens of thousands of people, Viridi, you bitch).

Sometimes I think I must be the only person in the world who finds Resetti endearing. I reset just to see what he says.

Heck, if we were to get a second Animal Crossing rep in this game, I'd pick Resetti.

• Thumbs Up 2

Sometimes I think I must be the only person in the world who finds Resetti endearing. I reset just to see what he says.

Heck, if we were to get a second Animal Crossing rep in this game, I'd pick Resetti.

I'd do so if I didn't feel so fuckin' bad about pissin' the poor guy off.  He's just doing his job.

I'd do so if I didn't feel so fuckin' bad about pissin' the poor guy off.  He's just doing his job.

I actually feel kind of bad when I turn it off too which is why i only did it once and only because one of my villagers cheated me out of my money, I swear in the original those guys were evil.

"Pic of the day. Flying through rings actually requires careful maneuvering, so um...would you mind getting off?"

daily.jpg

Edited by jordine

Yeah, I gotta admit, I feel terrible about it sometimes, especially when he goes on about how the job is effecting his health and his life, How do more people not sympathize with this guy?

"Pic of the day. Flying through rings actually requires careful maneuvering, so um...would you mind getting off?"

daily.jpg

Um.....this is an old pic.

I feel like their just toying with us at this point. I really want a Pokemon reveal...:< 

I would LOVE to see Charizard return alone with his Final Smash being this.

Mega_Charizard_X.png

Either this or Mewtwo will make me happy!:)

Why does he have claws on his shoulders.

Because somewhat TryingtooharZard.

Still looks badass overall though.

Edited by Ghostly Warp

2m3ss95.jpg

Having successfully infiltrated Poke Man's stage and acquired his weapon, Pika-shooter, Megaman now heads to Emblem Man's stage.

These recent pictures have become quite boring now.

• Thumbs Up 3

'Fraid I'm gonna have to agree. The pictures lately have been very mundane or weird. 

I'm not asking for a reveal, (Okay, I'm totally asking for a reveal) but something more exciting would be neat.

GIVE US THE GOODS SAKURAI! 

These recent pictures have become quite boring now.

They're almost the most boring just before someone new is announced, so this is a good sign, yes.

Didn't Sakurai already say that he felt that he gave away far too much the last time he did this? It only makes sense for some less than stellar updates.

And really, we got Toon Link and Sonic back to back two weeks in a row. Two characters that I had major doubts would ever return.

You all bring up good points. There doesn't need to be a big reveal every day, I just figure there should be a balance between the exciting screenshots of the characters fighting and showing off the gameplay and the more mundane ones of them standing, posing or making goofy faces. Lately there's been more of the latter.

But hey, at least we're getting anything at all, and I'm thankful for that.

• Thumbs Up 1

By all means, don't put all the eggs in one basket, that's fine with me.

But it would be nice to have some variety of sorts. Aside from the Xerneas picture, there hasn't been anything significant since the Sonic reveal.

Didn't Sakurai mention that every character's movesets would be altered at least one way? Why don't we get more screens of those changes? Surely some changes must have been implemented by now.

I'm pretty happy with the very small leaks of information, especially since the game is so far off. We have daily reminders that the game exists while Nintendo rightly withholds as much important information as possible that would be much better received closer to release. If you lay your cards all over the table now, you won't get as many people hyped come release date.

• Thumbs Up 3

Eh, there's still loads of content that'll be in the game. I'd just like a greater rate of new stuff.

Though, this is newish.

w4w0.jpg

Sonic's Jab has enough priority to bust through Mario's Fireball now. I don't think it could do that in Brawl.

His fist also becomes comically enormous for the frames they are out.

Edited by Joshua
  • Thumbs Up 8