Awoo.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS - Settle It In Smash!

Nintendoga

He looks damn good there.  Hope that's the real render.

Also who gives a fuck he's obviously returning and Mother's dead as yesterday's cat anyway.

He looks damn good there.  Hope that's the real render.

Also who gives a fuck he's obviously returning and Mother's dead as yesterday's cat anyway.

Please, if you check out brawl vault, some people are INSANELY good at rendering, like look at this CSP hack:

sonic.png

Please, if you check out brawl vault, some people are INSANELY good at rendering, like look at this CSP hack:

sonic.png

And your point? We aren't saying that this is 100% legit. We are just hoping that this is real. It looks really good.

sonic.png

dhi.gif

SONIC

GET THOSE FINGERS AWAY FROM ME

Edited by Master of Disguise Wario
  • Thumbs Up 9

Ness has always been an unlockable character in Smash.  I'd be surprised if he was confirmed as a starter this time round.  Sure Luigi was made a starter, but that's only because of Year of Luigi.

It's fake. It was proven on a Tumblr blog to have originated from 4Chan.

Also, I'm pretty sure Luigi isn't a starter, but they just revealed him early. Same with Toon Link.

Ness was a starter in Melee wasn't he?

Yes, he was.

I never got why Lucas was a starting character and why Ness was reverted back to a locked character in Brawl. Shouldn't it be the other way around?

Edited by EarthwOrm Jim

Nah it makes sense.  Mother 3 was the more relevant game, whereas Ness has sort of been demoted to nostalgia character now.  In a series of three games with a different main character in each, Lucas has just as much right for primary representation due to relevance over popularity (and Mother 2 is only most popular because it was the only one released outside Japan).

100 Smash Bros pics now?

Now watch Sakurai pull the genius move of revealing Wonder Red for the 101st pic Monday.

• Thumbs Up 7

100 Smash Bros pics now?

Now watch Sakurai pull the genius move of revealing Wonder Red for the 101st pic Monday.

admitedly that would be awesome

100 Smash Bros pics now?

That's actually pretty damn clever. It'll be awesome, but I'm confident that won't happen, sadly.

I'm ready to eat my words though.

Edited by canderson

100 Smash Bros pics now?

Please don't set my hopes up like that ;_;

He needs like a trailer or something if he reveals a newcomer like the other three,

I can see it now, for wonder reds artwork I can see Mario, Kirby link Donkey Kong and other folks wearing the black mask following behind Wonder Red. 

• Thumbs Up 1

That would be great if Sakurai was awesome enough (as if he wasn't already) to announce Wonder Red on the 101st post...

Like this:

He needs like a trailer or something if he reveals a newcomer like the other three,

I can see it now, for wonder reds artwork I can see Mario, Kirby link Donkey Kong and other folks wearing the black mask following behind Wonder Red. 

Ok, so what if this guy was announced as a new metroid rep, hes the right size, appeared in 2(technicly 3 if you include zero mission) games, its Kraids little brother, mini-Kraid

\Fakekraid.jpg

Fake_Kraid.png

Then we would have a bad guy rep, and a heavy ranged/melee!

Um, not to sound like I don't want such a character in, but why are some people thinking that Wonder Red could be in this game?

Um, not to sound like I don't want such a character in, but why are some people thinking that Wonder Red could be in this game?

because the IP is owned by Nintendo

And seriously, no thoughts on Mini-Kraid?

Edited by Mandobardanjusik
  • Thumbs Up 1

He is the titular character of a game that's exclusive to the Wii U, people like him, and the series IP is owned by Nintendo.

• Thumbs Up 4

because the IP is owned by Nintendo

And seriously, no thoughts on Mini-Kraid?

Ah, I see.

And...well, I guess Mini-Kraid would work as a character in this game. I am not against it, but I am not too crazy about it. But hey, it would add another fighter representing Metroid to the roster.

Kraid seem like a really random choice.

Ah, I see.

And...well, I guess Mini-Kraid would work as a character in this game. I am not against it, but I am not too crazy about it. But hey, it would add another fighter representing Metroid to the roster.

He's the right size, could have a varied moveset, and is a semi-iconic boss character in the series(well the big one is, he has his own stage remember!), and even though this is the mini-boss cousin he still has all the abilities of the big one, but is more nimble. also it would add another non-human fighter, and a metroid villian rep, especialy since sadly everyone always says that ridley is too big :(

If they put in Kraid, everyone's going to complain that it's not Ridley. Kraid's not nearly as important.

• Thumbs Up 3

He's the right size, could have a varied moveset, and is a semi-iconic boss character in the series(well the big one is, he has his own stage remember!), and even though this is the mini-boss cousin he still has all the abilities of the big one, but is more nimble. also it would add another non-human fighter, and a metroid villian rep, especialy since sadly everyone always says that ridley is too big sad.png

Sounds good to me. I would like to see a Metroid character like Mini-Kraid or Ridley be in this game. Sure, Ridley may have problems being an actual playable character in the game, but you never know...

As for Mini-Kraid, while he may not be as important as Ridley like Diogenes said, well, at least he could still work in some way.

Edited by Flaming Pumpkin

So...

I don't know if this was discussed, but does anyone remember that supposed leak by that one dude who said that Wii Fit Trainer, Mega Man, Villager, Pac-Man, Little Mac, and Mii were going to be revealed at E3? Of course, we all know that only three of those characters were revealed...but...something quite...coincidental is happening. Let's look at some dates:

Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures: October 29 (NA)

Wii Party U: October 31 (JAP)

Wii Sports Club: October 30 (JAP)

Punch-Out Anniversary: This month (No date specified) (NA)

Now, I'm not one to believe rumours. This is probably just a huge coincidence...but...maybe...just maybe...

Nintendo Direct soon?

• Thumbs Up 4