Awoo.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS - Settle It In Smash!

Nintendoga

A nice thing about this game is the lack of a SE means faster development. I guarantee all those delays with Brawl would have been entirely avoided if they scrapped SE.

• Thumbs Up 1

The 3DS is capable of having over 4 players. Mario Kart DS/7 both allow over 4 players and are playable on 3DS. Are there any other 3DS games(non racing) that allow 5 or more players at once?

You can play with up to 6 on Kid Icarus Uprising Wifi.

A nice thing about this game is the lack of a SE means faster development. I guarantee all those delays with Brawl would have been entirely avoided if they scrapped SE.

Did SE really take up that much space in the game? I thought it was actually pretty short when I did a runthrough of it back in the day.

Did SE really take up that much space in the game? I thought it was actually pretty short when I did a runthrough of it back in the day.

There was a lot of time and money spent on the story/cutscenes.

What are your thoughts on the possible 5 player action in this game?

I want it. It would be something to distinguish it from the previous Smash Bros. games and would be a pretty neat innovation.

While that is a cool idea, it's probably not gonna happen. With 5 or 6-players, it would be pretty hard to keep track of yourself on any stage smaller than Hyrule Castle even without items. Not to mention how crazy (and probably laggy) things would get if everyone picked a multi-character like the Ice Climbers or Olimar.

Edited by Red Cap-Blue Spikes

The cutscenes alone took up about half the disc space.

• Thumbs Up 4

I mean, c'mon people?  Why add more characters/stages/actuallyusefulfeatures when you can have a big, bland story mode?!

• Thumbs Up 4

I mean, c'mon people?  Why add more characters/stages/actuallyusefulfeatures when you can have a big, bland story mode?!

I don't know why I just read that in Wario's voice.

640px-WiiUGameWario05.png

Edited by Scheming Minor
  • Thumbs Up 5

My thoughts on Pacman is that as a gaming icon he deserves to appear in the game, but I would much much rather see him appear as a guest stage rather than a guest character.

If he does appear as a character, I'm just sad that he'll prolly look like his lame Ghostly Adventures form.  They updated his look for Mario Kart Arcade GP 3 so I don't see why they wouldn't here, blurgh.

If I had it my way Pac-Man would just be an item that you can toss in a stage and it chases other players like his 8-bit form. I still refuse to see him as his own character, all I perceive him to be is a pixelated semi-circle because his original arcade game is far more iconic than the character himself.

• Thumbs Up 7

"Pic of the Day. Let's try out the obstacle course today!" 

3ds_obstacle_course_by_kareemadeem-d6s8h

• Thumbs Up 1

I can imagine both pikachu and the villager secretly spying on wii fit training waiting for the perfect chance to get the jump on her.

• Thumbs Up 1

Oh my gosh guys, The villager is obviously playing a game of B-Ball

maetWqn.jpg

Edited by KaBlamJamDan
  • Thumbs Up 3

They can just do some Luigi-ification for the whole clone thing, that's an option that they'd actually try to do.

PotD: "Is it just me or do I smell something beastly...?"

1426627_676790575673736_567894538_n.jpg

Fox be like

42330391.jpg

Edited by appARition
  • Thumbs Up 6

I really hope they make a big announcement that characters have customizable moves, a levelling system for unlocking moves and special requirements for unlocking moves too. That would be a drop the mic moment.

I would literally poop.

WW Link's spin attack is actually a nice little reference to Wind Waker. Notice the way his spins leave a more jagged trail compared to standard Link's spin, that's because WW Link's spin was made to have that jagged effects trail, while every other Link has the smooth circle.

windwakerhd_spinattack.jpg?w=536

Link_Wind_Waker_11.png

Just a cute reference, showing Sakurai is doing his homework.

Edited by VisionaryBlur

It's actually the same color as the Hurricane Spin.  I wonder if they'll take note from Project M and let him move around while performing it.

WE GOT A NEW CHARACTER.

SORTA.

24viavt.jpg

I'm assuming Mr. Fit will be like overalls Wario, being purely an aesthetic difference.

Edited by Joshua

I sure hope it's just a skin, because his build is far different to hers, and he looks taller =/

• Thumbs Up 1