Awoo.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS - Settle It In Smash!

Nintendoga

Link_Outset_Clothes.png

ugh ninteno just compying project m now i'm not even gonna buy thsi game ill just keep playgn proejct m

>DISCLAIMER<

Project M is quite fucking fun.  But people who have this attitude annoy the fuck out of me.

Edited by Gyorg Lopez
  • Thumbs Up 3

ugh ninteno just compying project m now i'm not even gonna buy thsi game ill just keep playgn proejct m

>DISCLAIMER<

Project M is quite fucking fun.  But people who have this attitude annoy the fuck out of me.

Project M has a TL skin like that?

It will, with the release of Mewtwo and Roy (actually characters, not skins) and a Doc Mario skin, among others, with this next update.

...that seemed oddly like a promotion.

Edited by Gyorg Lopez

It will, with the release of Mewtwo and Roy (actually characters, not skins) and a Doc Mario skin, among others, with this next update.

...that seemed oddly like a promotion.

Oh, okay. I knew about Mewtwo and Roy and Doc Mario, but not that TL skin. Cool. 

0CVbgpB.png

There shall be more next update.  Though to be honest there's no real theme to the characters we've selected to have alts for the next update.  It's more what's done is done.  These costumes take a good while to create and implement and thus not every character will have one in 3.0 (though we aim to have every character have at least one eventually).

P:M discussion aside, I wonder what Villager and Megaman will get for their alts. 

• Thumbs Up 4

If they had used megamans normal size instead of the smaller size I would say he would've atleast gotten x as an alt. but now I think he'll just have protoman if he gets one. As for villager I think it would be obvious to have the female villager.

You can't do many alternate costumes with Link without it looking too similar to his base one.

This is a composite Link after all.

TOON Link on the other hand....

Link_Outset_Clothes.png

Well regular Link does have his village outfit from TP...that seems pretty different from is regular attire.:/
  • Thumbs Up 1

Well regular Link does have his village outfit from TP...that seems pretty different from is regular attire.:/

That....is a valid point, actually. Since there's some influence from Skyward Sword there too they could include his base outfit.

• Thumbs Up 1

If they had used megamans normal size instead of the smaller size I would say he would've atleast gotten x as an alt. but now I think he'll just have protoman if he gets one. As for villager I think it would be obvious to have the female villager.

Hey I am good with protoman, he's my man, we could end up with Bass as well

How long after the game releases will the Brawl modders replace the characters who aren't returning with the newcomers from this game?

I'd give it a few months(no more than 5 though).

You're dead to me.

I've only played OoT and WW, and I havent had a chance to finish either, I dont know a ton about the Zelda universe, all I know is I think Impa would be cool

Come on guys, we all know who the best alternative to Link is

200px-Fierce_Deity_Link.png

Fierce Deity could work better as a final smash I think

Actually, fierce deity link would be a great reference to Majora's Mask if Skull Kid isn't in. I mean Sakurai has to know at this point how much people love that game.

Actually, fierce deity link would be a great reference to Majora's Mask if Skull Kid isn't in. I mean Sakurai has to know at this point how much people love that game.

lol i wish, brother

Edited by Gyorg Lopez

original.jpgYou know you want it.

Who needs the Devil Gene when you have the power of the Triforce. I actually wouldnt mind seeing a Tekken rep since Tekken 3 is my first fighting game

Has there been confirmation that everyone will have alt skins? Or is like brawl where only a few characters had them?

There's been no confirmation either way, but I expect it to be like Brawl. People have just been getting a little carried away win alts since Mr Fit was shown in that screen and have guessed that he's an alternate skin. Edited by Blue Blood

Alternate costumes have become a bit of staple in more modern fighting games and I personally like them a lot so I wish to see them given to everyone.

Has there been confirmation that everyone will have alt skins? Or is like brawl where only a few characters had them?

To quote a friend of mine, this is the "the game could be anything, the game could even be a boat!" period of hype. It's fun spit-balling this sort of stuff, but be warned that there's going to be a lot of wild speculation at this point. Be glad you have reasonable people like me and my uncle-dad who works at Nintendo, who just confirmed Gohan to be announced within the week.

• Thumbs Up 8

To quote a friend of mine, this is the "the game could be anything, the game could even be a boat!" period of hype. It's fun spit-balling this sort of stuff, but be warned that there's going to be a lot of wild speculation at this point. Be glad you have reasonable people like me and my uncle-dad who works at Nintendo, who just confirmed Gohan to be announced within the week.

Very funny, wise guy!

But I do hope we get a character reveal this week.

Edited by Flamerstreak