Awoo.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS - Settle It In Smash!

Nintendoga

So, do you guys think we'll actually get a character reveal this week considering Mario 3D World, Mario Party 3DS and Zelda: LBW all come out on the 22nd (21st in Japan so the reveal would come then)? I'm thinking we're gonna be seeing Rosalina due to the Galaxy stage, her appearance in Mario Party's space stage and her also being a

playable character in SM3W

inbetween mario and donkey kong under the heart.

Okay then.

This is an image of a whiteboard drawing Sakurai's team made a few weeks after the collaboration with Namco was announced. Of these characters shown, only Meta Knight, Wario, Game and Watch, and Mr. Saturn have yet to be revealed to be in the game (excluding ZSS, whose armored counterpart is in the game).

Ordinarily, it wouldn't be such a big deal. But with Marth, who isn't really the first person one would think would be in Smash 4, being in the image and also recently confirmed for the game, it does give a bit of credence to the idea that MK and Wario are coming back.

And even if this picture means nothing, it's still sweet to look at. Luigi's character art in Smash 4 is even identical to his pose in this picture, so there's that.

I know it is unlikely that those are the only returning characters there, but still, I am excited to see what other characters will return.

Edited by Flamerstreak

How was Marth "unlikely?" He's the face of Fire Emblem. They were hardly going to remove him any more than they were going to remove Pikachu

• Thumbs Up 1

Marth is Mr. Fire Emblem so it's kinda hard for him to not be back. Dude get's priority over any other Fire Emblem Character.

After a look at project m, im kind of hoping this game has some form of jump/attack cancelling for certain moves, I know sakurai said that this game was going to be a balance between casual and serious play but it would be pretty cool if we could get some more techniques to work with (though it might just be my bayonetta/DMC fanboy calling out to me).

How was Marth "unlikely?" He's the face of Fire Emblem. They were hardly going to remove him any more than they were going to remove Pikachu

You're not talking to me, are you?

Pikachu is the mascot of Nintendo's cash cow franchise. Marth is the first guy from a franchise that got its ass saved thanks to Awakening. The two aren't comparable.

I was just surprised that Marth would be in a picture like that, while someone like, say, Yoshi, isn't, conveniently enough.

I don't think it was anymore convenient than pure coincidence. If that were the case why would a random Mr. Saturn be there instead of actually using Ness? I don't think there was any huge thought put into that sketch, per-se. It might give us a hint for people we already knew were coming back for the most part, but that's probably about it.

tumblr_inline_mwi0y4vsz21rjw2mu.jpg

I can't believe Marth is dead. RIP.

here is my question, how do we know wheter thats Female, or MALE WFT?

ok point made, wasnt paying that close attention..... also got this feeling that we may get a character reveal this week, or at least a stage reveal