Awoo.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS - Settle It In Smash!

Nintendoga

It's definitely Female WFT. I'd recognize those beautiful feet anywhe-

I-I mean yeah! Male WFT wears uh...shorts.....

Im kinda waiting for someone to make a "Mario got ANOTHER new stage?" joke though I don't think that's comming fortunatley.

I don't really care what stages we get so long as they aren't mostly gimmicky bullshit.

I agree. We need a balance between gimmick stages and non-gimmick stages, Brawl had too many gimmick stages.

You know what I've been wondering? What Pokemon stage will be chosen for this game (other than the inevitable Pokemon Stadium)?

You know what I've been wondering? What Pokemon stage will be chosen for this game (other than the inevitable Pokemon Stadium)?

If it's anything like Brawl, we'll get a stage based on a Gen 6 location. (I haven't got X&Y so I don't know  too much about the Kalos Region, but I'm sure there's some cool places that'd make good Smash stages.) We'll see Gen 5 representation in a few Poke Ball 'mons...maybe music and cameos in the background(s) of a new Pokemon Stadium, too?

If it's anything like Brawl, we'll get a stage based on a Gen 6 location. (I haven't got X&Y so I don't know too much about the Kalos Region, but I'm sure there's some cool places that'd make good Smash stages.) We'll see Gen 5 representation in a few Poke Ball 'mons...maybe music and cameos in the background(s) of a new Pokemon Stadium, too?

So maybe Lumoise City for the consoles and N's castle for the handhelds (seriously N's Castle would be epic)?

I have a feeling  the Wii U version will get a genetic Pokemon Stadium and a stage based on Pokepark, while the 3DS version will get stages based on locations from the main series.

Sakurai did say that stages in the Wii U version will be based on console games while the 3DS version, on handheld games.

Edited by The Cheap90'sCGiFMVMan

Really? I honestly liked Brawl's stage selection a lot more than Melee's. I feel like Brawl nailed the "fun and interesting" stages a lot better than Melee, which can only really be described as fucking annoying for me

To each his own I guess

What about Melee's stages annoy you? I wouldn't figure they wouldn't actually provide more annoyance, since they are more plain (for lack of a better and more positive-sounding word) then Brawl's stages overall. I can see more boring if you like gimmick stages, but more annoying? Please elaborate. 

Edited by Chaos Warp

I have a feeling the Wii U version will get a genetic Pokemon Stadium and a stage based on Pokepark, while the 3DS version will get stages based on locations from the main series.

Sakurai did say that stages in the Wii U version will be based on console games while the 3DS version, on handheld games.

Or Maybe we could get a Poketopia (Pokemon Battle Revolution) Stage for the Wii U version.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'd prefer a Pokemon Colosseum stage.

Not a stage from Pokemon Colosseum, mind you. Just a stage with that name. If only to keep the theme of "name a Pokemon stage after a Pokemon console game" alive.

I'd prefer a Pokemon Colosseum stage.

Not a stage from Pokemon Colosseum, mind you. Just a stage with that name. If only to keep the theme of "name a Pokemon stage after a Pokemon console game" alive.

Stadium is a console game.

Yes, which is why I said this game needs to have a stage named Pokemon Colosseum.

Melee had a stage that shares a name with the first Pokemon console game that retains the game mechanics of the main series. Brawl has a stage that shares a name with the second Pokemon console game that retains those same game mechanics. Smash 4 should follow the same road, and have a stage that shares a name with the third Pokemon battling console game - in this case, Colosseum (or if you want to get extremely technical, Stadium GS, seeing as how the first Pokemon Stadium in Japan stayed in Japan, but that game was an obvious beta with only 48 Pokemon available so I don't wanna count it tongue.png).

Edited by Razor Wind

"Pic of the day. The giant wind mill in the right-hand side of Windy Hill. It keeps on turning even though it can't fit in the screen, so you'll find yourself in trouble if you're on it for too long."

The windmills were enormous in Sonic Lost World, and in Smash it's so big it can't even fit on the screen properly. That's a nice little aesthetic though. The windmill supposedly rotates at a constant, steady pace, so experience on the stage will allow to gauge when the platforms on the windmill go offscreen, and off the stage boundaries. Strategy.

I'm already liking the stage! But I wonder it the windmill rotates automatically or it works the same as in lost world. (I wonder if sonic trailer catch it moving?)

We already had all the Mario characters we need. Wouldn't be ideal to introduce another.

Toad is an awful choice for a Smash character anyway.

• Thumbs Up 1

Zelda has gotta come either tomorrow or sometime next week. I'm curious what version of Zelda they'll use, kinda hoping they get skyward version in their while Ganon is based off his OoT version.

Course I could be wrong as we still haven't gotten any Pokemon reveal past the Xerneas teaser pic.

2d6tjqb.jpg

I've seen enough of the internet to know where this is going.

Oh I'm sorry were you expecting Zelda or Ganon?

Edited by Razor Wind

What the hell? I wonder What sakurai has to say about this picture.

Olimar is not in the picture so this picture must be the real pic of the day. when does the link between worlds come out in japan? maybe  a reveal during that day.

Edited by jordine