Awoo.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS - Settle It In Smash!

Nintendoga

This time with the original size!

This reminds me of a comic I read I can't remember where

• Thumbs Up 1

I always imagined that boss fights could simply get slots in Classic Mode with the likes of Giant DK and Metal Mario. Not that I would object to a Kirby-length platformer mode of some sort either. Honestly the bosses in Brawl came off as kind of forgettable to me because, well besides the fact most of them weren't even actual Nintendo characters, you could only replay them hassle free through the boss rush, which just doesn't have the kind of build up needed to appreciate them.

Welp. Shit.

Anyone wanna bet the guy hitting Fox that's completely obscured by the Nintendog is an as of yet unrevealed character? That'd be a hell of a troll. XD

Anyone wanna bet the guy hitting Fox that's completely obscured by the Nintendog is an as of yet unrevealed character?

I can think of an idea of who it might be

RidleySSBB.jpg

It's exactly why the dog is so big, to conceal him!

I got you cornered now Sakurai!

• Thumbs Up 6

All these complaints about stage hazards just make me wonder how many people here suffer from severe tunnel vision.

No stage hazards,

Fox Only,

Final Destination

While it is annoying, I still love it! glad they changed the breed to change things up. Besides if youre playing with a friend, he obscures both, so its not that cheap since everyone will be affected.

Worst assist trophy is back in the game again.

Why Sakurai?

Because now you can have an annoying assist trophy...

IN HD!!!!

Couldn't they have used a better breed of Dog? I don't like the idea of an bug eyed alien staring me in the face when I play smash bros Sakurai.

• Thumbs Up 4

As slightly off-topic as this may sound, wich breed would you choose ?  I would choose a Pug xD If not then a Pomeranian.

Imagine this cute little bastard staring at you : 

cute-animals-clipped-pomeranian-puppy-do

I don't like the idea of an bug eyed alien staring me in the face when I play smash bros Sakurai.

Wait, when was Jigglypuff confirmed?
  • Thumbs Up 2

Worst assist trophy is back in the game again.

Why Sakurai?

I think people need to realize that at the end of the day Sakurai doesn't care what people want. He's just going to do whatever he feels like doing.

• Thumbs Up 1

I think people need to realize that at the end of the day Sakurai doesn't care what people want. He's just going to do whatever he feels like doing.

And that is what the people need. Not what the people want. We need an excellent console selling game. Not just a sequel.

I doubt he would be trying to make the game playable for both sides of the fanbase (competitive and casual) if this was really the case, seriously guys just because you don't like certain items and such that are meant to make this game fun for family and friends doesn't me other people don't and the fact that you can just turn it off anyway makes it even more of a non-issue.

It's apart of the risk and reward thing of using Assist Trophies that you can get duds like Nintendogs amongst other things. Some are super good, some punish all of the players, including the person who used the item. It's part of the fun to see if you got something epic or something lols, much like when using Pokemon, I think anyways.

Now only if it was a cuter puppy to look at rather than that atrocious thing, D:.

8791_Tamaskan_Puppies.jpg

homg there we go :3

• Thumbs Up 5

Yeah a Husky pup, Labrador, Dalmatian, hell even a fucking Shiba Inu for all the memetastic shit on miiverse right now, anything but that ugly thing.

I doubt he would be trying to make the game playable for both sides of the fanbase (competitive and casual) if this was really the case, seriously guys just because you don't like certain items and such that are meant to make this game fun for family and friends doesn't me other people don't and the fact that you can just turn it off anyway makes it even more of a non-issue.

You're reading into what I said way too far. I wasn't even bringing up the competitive aspect of the game. I'm just saying that at the end of the day Sakurai's going to do what he wants to do. You can yell and petition all you want to in regards to stages, characters, items, etc. If he doesn't personally want to do it, it's not going to happen.

Yeah a Husky pup, Labrador, Dalmatian, hell even a fucking Shiba Inu for all the memetastic shit on miiverse right now, anything but that ugly thing.

You have on idea what you're saying. French Bulldogs are adorable.

Although yeah, the Nintendogs assist trophy sucks pretty hard. I really wish AT's had their own toggle-switches so players can turn off the ones nobody likes. 

It's weird, Smash Bros is a really versatile game that offers a lot of ways for people to customize their experience, but sometimes it feels like it needs more.

• Thumbs Up 3