Awoo.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS - Settle It In Smash!

Nintendoga

man where the hell did that come from. Not that there's any doubt those two would return, but it's just weird.

Also, I don't think Sakurai has any obligation to make Smash Bros a system seller when it's on 3DS too. Anyone who seriously doesn't already want a Wii U isn't going to buy one for Smash Bros if it's on 3DS anyway.

Ya'll obviously have no clue what a French Bulldog is, let alone how CUUUTE it is~ ;3;

Shame it's not a Labrador anymore, plus it's an annoying trophy anyway. Hmm, maybe there will be different dog breeds?

• Thumbs Up 1

So this just appeared on /v/.

1386959544943.png

What say you SSMB? Real or not? Looks pretty convincing to me

Reverse Google image search shows the image appeared as early as November. I'm gonna go ahead and echo everyone else. FAKE.

This is a very well done hoax though. 

Those two pics have been confirmed to be fake months ago.

I don't get why people are "leaking" characters that are literally guaranteed to be in the game in the first place

I dunno about Ness man....Sakurai's been trying to get rid of him ever since Melee
Ness better be here...

Brawl made a big deal of "the original 12" being a thing. Plus, if there was ever a time to get rid of Jigglypuff and Ness, it was Brawl. Both were at their absolute minimal relevance to anything at that time, but recently there was all this EarthBound re-release celebration and Jigglypuff getting a new Fairy type..

Yeah, Jiggs and Ness are dead-certs much moreso than they were for Brawl.

I hope he the dog doesn't do that to the screen when I'm playing smash.

I just watched GameXplain new video it's funny how they pointed out about the gun I just realized how close they sound when saying it.

Sub Machine gun

Submarine gun

Sakurai so clever.

Also, Remembering seeing the end of the trailer were it shows yellow devil which makes me think that this can't be a stage hazard, because MegaMan was by himself at that part, and you can't battle by yourself.

it could be both but hopefully stage hazards are optional, 

Those two pics have been confirmed to be fake months ago.

I dunno about Ness man....Sakurai's been trying to get rid of him ever since Melee

Ness better be here...

Lucas is getting cut long before Ness ever is

• Thumbs Up 3

9s3yfk.jpg

Well, that settles my quandary about whether the Yellow Devil will have a tell whenever he'll pop up on the stage.

Still too big that he can't be unobtrusive though.

• Thumbs Up 1

Miiverse comment: 

Pic of the day. Uh-oh, someone's observing from afar. That's no good. The Yellow Devil will come flying in from the background

So can we finally stop with the whole "Yellow Devil's a boss, not stage hazard" debate?

Seemed obvious really. Looking forward to this stage, but I wonder how often he'll appear. 

Yellow Devil looks so lonely all the way over there D:

I hope yellow devil isn't the  only one that pops in, it would be cool if the dragon could come in too.

I hope yellow devil isn't the  only one that pops in, it would be cool if the dragon could come in too.

Ah yeah, it would make sense two sense it's Mega Man 2 Wily's Castle.

Could be like Spear Pillar where the stage may load a different hazard.

man I would love the stage more if it had more than just Yellow Devil, also I wonder if the Lost WOrld stage will be the only sonic stage, a Chemical Plant level would be cool, or hey maybe for the 3ds version we can get a Dark Brotherhood stage *shurgs* :(

I wouldn't count on a Dark Brotherhood stage anytime soon.

i wouldn't count on any third party character getting a second stage. Their inclusion in the game and a single stage is more than enough as a homage to Sonic and Megaman and Snake in the past

• Thumbs Up 4

i wouldn't count on any third party character getting a second stage. Their inclusion in the game and a single stage is more than enough as a homage to Sonic and Megaman and Snake in the past

I think Sonic has a chance of getting a second stage, he is a veteran after all, (Love saying this) even though some veterans only one stage.

Another Sonic character would be going to far. Sakurai Could throw in two Mega Man stages if he wanted to.

man I would love the stage more if it had more than just Yellow Devil, also I wonder if the Lost WOrld stage will be the only sonic stage, a Chemical Plant level would be cool, or hey maybe for the 3ds version we can get a Dark Brotherhood stage *shurgs* sad.png

Why would anyone want a stage from Sonic Chronicles over, say, a stage from Sonic Advance or Rush (or any Sonic game for that matter)?  Games that are much more significant to Sonic's handheld history.