Awoo.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS - Settle It In Smash!

Nintendoga

For the Links, Final Smashes built around the sword seems the most appropriate to me.  Maybe give Link some variation of the Sword Beam/Skyward Strike, and Toon Link something Hurricane Spin related?

Eh, I would prefer if his hurricane spin could be used with his up B while on the ground, its not really something I would consider a final smash.

Maybe Sakurai will confirm that SSB4 will be on 3 discs to acommodate Ridley's filesize

I'm cackling loudly

I really doubt Ridley is gonna make the cut somehow, but maybe that's just me. 

Somebody already post about this in a status but I'm gonna post it anyway:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=97175555&postcount=7701

Maybe a fake but it does seem pretty believable...

A lot of people would probably raise a stink about it if this did turn out to be real (from what I remember not many were keen on pac man getting in) but it is a pretty believable list though.

I wouldn't be surprise if this was real.

Remember when someone leaked the roster for Brawl and turn out to be true?

Somebody already post about this in a status but I'm gonna post it anyway:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=97175555&postcount=7701

Maybe a fake but it does seem pretty believable...

I dunno, I mean, there are some things believable in this little thing, but I still do not find reason to trust this. I will be keeping my eye on it, though.

Brawl's roster was leaked mere weeks before the game was leaked in full tho. I'll be keeping an eye on this too, it'll become obvious within a few months if it's bs or legit.

I have a question for you, Great Ashley: Was this whole leaked thing you posted made before Ashley was revealed yesterday?

I really doubt its legit, but like SuperLink said, it'll become blatantly obvious soon enough. There's some believable points here and there, but (spoilered in case it miraculously came to be real)

Ridley and K. Rool as much as I want em, I seriously doubt Sakurai would add in, specially since we got that Metroid stage where you fight him and he specifically points out an enemy of Samus will appear

but yeah... I really doubt it.

spoilered just in the teensiest tiniest case

I have no idea why but for some reason seeing Snake return leaves me more skeptical of this than anything else on this rumor pile. Yes, even including K. Rool and Ridley.

In non-spoilers though because lol I'd probably enjoy Pac-Man making it in but the pain from it not being Klonoa would be too real

• Thumbs Up 1

I really doubt its legit, but like SuperLink said, it'll become blatantly obvious soon enough. There's some believable points here and there, but (spoilered in case it miraculously came to be real)

Ridley and K. Rool as much as I want em, I seriously doubt Sakurai would add in, specially since we got that Metroid stage where you fight him and he specifically points out an enemy of Samus will appear

but yeah... I really doubt it.

I know what you mean. I especially want K Rool in, but the "leak" saying he is in is just fishy to me, since I have doubts that Sakurai would easily put them in.

There was a guy that said Wii Fit Trainer, along with Villager, Megaman, Little Mac, and Mii would be announced with the game.

The only reason I think it might have been legit is because come on, would you really put Wii Fit Trainer on a rumor you want people to believe?

I'm skeptical, so I'll just wait every month and check new announcements. Just to make sure this is real, which it probably isn't.

I need mah Ridley tho. D:

Hahaha, Pac-Man? Everyone on this forum except me would rage.

I have no quarrel with the Man of Pac. I think ppl only hate him cause they'd rather have Sonic (no worries) or Snake (also no worries if legit). 4 guest characters though? /That's/ weird.

spoilered just in case

I have no idea why but for some reason seeing Snake return leaves me more skeptical of this than anything else on this rumor pile. Yes, even including K. Rool and Ridley.

same honestly.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'd probably enjoy Pac-Man making it in but the pain from it not being Klonoa would be too real

Klonoa is the ideal Namco representative for me but Pac-Man is Pac-Man and I'm not against his inclusion.

• Thumbs Up 6

Klonoa is the ideal Namco representative for me but Pac-Man is Pac-Man and I'm not against his inclusion.

But of course! I'll take Pac-Man too, love the character loads even if I wish he still had his classic/World design. But man.. he ain't no Klonoa.

I just don't want Pac-Man in because Ghostly Adventures gave me five different types of fatal illnesses in about an hour of playtime.

Please

please don't say thepacisback

I just want to see PAC man so we can have the oldest video game in history if that doesn't happen we can actually see an actually fighting rep in a fighting game(soul calibur or tekken)

... Brawl was released 6 years ago.

Really bizarre that the wait between Melee/Brawl was a longer wait than the wait between Brawl/4. Honestly thought we'd have to wait even longer.