Awoo.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS - Settle It In Smash!

Nintendoga

Yep, he definitely needs it! I think him throwing barrels everywhere would be neat too! every other player would be slippin to the edge of the stage while getting hit, making it hard to recover if they were thrown off - stage. But yeah... bananas are good too : P

Replace Diddy with Cranky and all will be right with the world.

Search inside yourselves, you know this to be true.

I wouldn't mind if his new final smash was throwing anti gravity barrels at everyone.

I had an Idea for Sonic's final smash.

Sonic goes super and goes off, either left or right, which ever way your facing then you see him coming back from the opposite side of the stage and again and again acting like he is going around in a circle. based on the direction he is going a wind current would start to form and moving players either right or left. And this whole time you can move up or down with sonic and you'll keep going in one direction.

It would make the players hard to dodge Sonic when the wind current is pushing them.

I like the idea of Peach using the emotions from Super princess Peach.

Maybe when she is angry a big flame would surround her and when you get caught you be taking damage, imagine it like a big torchic from the pokeball, except it doesn't do the final blow at the end.

When she is Crying her tears could act as walls that could push the opponents off the stage, making it hard for them to grab the edge and easy killing on stages that you can walk off stage.

I'm not sure about the other two emotions I guess when she's happy, when players go near her they get the flower on her head which builds damage, and you'll regain your health

I think the other emotion was singing? I guess it has that random effect when hit by waves of music notes, gets them dizzy, sleep, taunt and the music notes can give damage.

I guess to make this not too overpowered, the longer you use one emotion, the weaker it gets. So its better to switch it up.

Kirby's should be the ultra sword

There's also Crash Kirby I guess, since it is the overpowered Kirby ability, but that would probably be too overpowered

• Thumbs Up 2

Something about Peach's ultra special power being rapid moveswings still bothers the fuck out of me so I would be against that being her final smash. 

Maybe do something with her current one to give it kill power.

• Thumbs Up 1

Ultra Sword for Kirby would be great especially if it keeps all the gag alternatives as possibilities to appear, like in its game of origin.

DK definitely needs something other than the Bongos, those were a cool reference but super lame overall.  I mean I enjoyed the reference coz I've had a ton of good times on Donkey Konga during college with a friend, but otherwise yeah.

EDIT: Regarding Peach, something more from Mario 2 would be cool.  Like maybe for a limited time she runs around holding turnips above her head and you can push B to throw them and she just pulls another out straight away.  Occasionally she pulls out a turtle shell, POW block, bob-omb, or (for humour) a terrified Shy Guy.

Edited by JezMM

I had an Idea for Sonic's final smash.

Sonic goes super and goes off, either left or right, which ever way your facing then you see him coming back from the opposite side of the stage and again and again acting like he is going around in a circle. based on the direction he is going a wind current would start to form and moving players either right or left. And this whole time you can move up or down with sonic and you'll keep going in one direction.

It would make the players hard to dodge Sonic when the wind current is pushing them.

I have a better idea

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mo3OLca3vBg

Here's an idea
All the final smashes will stay the same because fuck it that's why.

If we're going by Smash's E3 trailer with Samus. Of course her excuse is that it might need to stay the same in order for her to change into ZSS. But we'll see.

Here's an idea

If we're going by Smash's E3 trailer with Samus. Of course her excuse is that it might need to stay the same in order for her to change into ZSS. But we'll see.

She could of used a different powerful move that causes her suit to fall apart.

I have a better idea

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mo3OLca3vBg

Eh, to be honest I really don't want Sonic to be defined by Wisps and Sonic Colours too much, I'm glad they don't appear to be having a role in his moveset thus far.  Super Sonic was fine, felt fitting for him gameplay-wise (literally like the fastest movement in the game) and is far, far more iconic.

• Thumbs Up 6

I gotta agree there, while I think it's amazing, Sonic shouldn't be defined by the wisps, he can do plenty other stuff by himself.

Super Sonic is far more iconic, I kind of wish they gave him not just "touch and hurt" but rather an example of his explosive power, I mean he freakin destroys airships, they could at least give him a huge burst of energy when he transforms and let him be able to rush towards his opponents in more than just run and touch. But I guess his normal FS is a sample of his status as "indestructible" seeing how it rushes between various ships making them explode, while unscathed.

• Thumbs Up 1

1382231193028.jpg

"Motion controls? Touchscreens? Gyroscopes? Back in my day we didn't have any of that! We had buttons! Two buttons and a D-pad! And that's all we ever needed! Screw that online play too - in old times not only was someone within throttling reach whenever they made you cranky, the corners of the pad were even sharp enough to shank someone with! Teach that motherfucker to steal my balloons..."

Cranky is the perfect opportunity to take the piss, you guys have no idea.

If players gets close to him, he would bonk players in the head with his crane. 

Super Sonic is kind of a pain to use...but I suppose that's the point, to keep it from being overpowered. Except the whole point of Final Smashes is to be overpowered so???

But yeah they should just stick with Supes and maybe make it more interesting to use or something. In fact, final smashes are a cool idea but I don't really find most of them fun to use...

I have always had a love hate relationship with them. On one hand they're great fun to use if your character has a good one, but the smash ball always halts combat dead in its tracks so everyone can just chase it around. And it doesn't help that some FS were either 1 hit KOs or did absolutely nothing in your favour.

Super Sonic is kind of a pain to use...but I suppose that's the point, to keep it from being overpowered. Except the whole point of Final Smashes is to be overpowered so???

But yeah they should just stick with Supes and maybe make it more interesting to use or something. In fact, final smashes are a cool idea but I don't really find most of them fun to use...

I don't like where some just does it for you. Mainly King Dedede. All you do is activate it and he does his big gay dance, its a good thing its incredibly easy to dodge. 

Edit: I just realize that its only King dedede were you have no control of the Final smash.

Here's an idea

But that's boring and a waste of potential. It's been a whopping six years since Brawl and many games have come out since then. Not a lot of characters had much to work with for material, but now a few can have something new.

Some characters need better Final Smashes. Look at Pit; his Final Smash isn't all that good. With Uprising, he has the potential for new stuff. The Great Sacred Treasure. A Cherubot, even. They already revamped his moveset, why not his Final Smash?

Luigi could have something from the many Year of Luigi games that came out.

But that's boring and a waste of potential. It's been a whopping six years since Brawl and many games have come out since then. Not a lot of characters had much to work with for material, but now a few can have something new.

I want new final smashes.

But basing off the E3 trailer, I'm expecting only the people who got new movesets (like Pit) to have new final smashes.

I wish they weren't being so tight-lipped on the game so we could know basic stuff like this. I get it Sakurai, you don't want to expose too much of the game like you did with the Dojo. But you can at least tell us if the veterans are getting new final smashes or not.

To be honest, I wouldn't mind if they replaced sonics down b with some sort of wisp move or something, he could be a pretty versatile character both in speed and set ups if he could use wisps within his moveset, I know not everyone likes there inclusion in the games but since this is a fighting game  and all they could make for some great options with sonics otherwise lackluster moveset (I like his moves but I feel as though more could be done with them).

Sonic's main gimmick in Brawl is that he's rather unpredictable because half of his moves look the same and nearly function similarly while being this fast yet weak character.

If anything he could use more reliable finishers since in Brawl his best options are Back Air and Forward Smash and those are unreliable for various reasons.

Smash Balls or not, Sonic just lacks of power in general and could use the boost in power.

To be honest, I wouldn't mind it if most of the final smashes stay what they were, but with tweaks to make the ones that had issues work better. Like making Pikachu's Volt Tackle turn easier or making the Mario Finale spread much quicker.

Though I don't mind complete changes though. (Personally, I'm cool with Luigi's Negative Zone final smash, I would really like it if the Poltergust 5000 replaced it.) Since we were talking about DK's final smash a while ago. I think a good replacement for him would be the barrel at the end of the levels from Donkey Kong Country Returns . You get close to your opponent, slam the barrel on top of them, you then repeatedly press a button as DK punches it and how well you do decides the amount of damage and knockback.

Someone tweeted Sakurai this cool drawing about the Anniversary and he acknowledged it so that means Ridley and Pac-Man and Shadow and Batman are being revealed tonight

ERAkpCZ.jpg

In all honesty though, if anyone has a good chance of being revealed tonight, it's Wario.

Wario Land was released Jan. 21st, 1994. And looking back at how Zelda was revealed weeks after the Skull Kid AT was revealed, it makes some sense with Ashley's AT reveal last week.