Awoo.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS - Settle It In Smash!

Nintendoga

what if her Side+A smash is making this guy appear for a split second? 

Or what if Shiek isn't returning and this is her down+B thing and she works like Pokemon Trainer?

I mean it could work multiple ways.

The animation for Din's Fire looks absolutely nothing like that and if it was her jab animation the magic effects would still be intact.

Nope and nope

My point is that they may have modified her animations and those are two likely options for that pose.

What is with all these joke pics? Jeez...

Except we've already seen her old side B

I must've missed it.

(btw I really have been wanting Ridley to be playable lately dang ol metroid fandom sucked me in #2big4brawl)

Welcome brother, it is a painful road ahead

• Thumbs Up 9

tumblr_n067ejyPf51toqguko2_500.png

tumblr_n067ejyPf51toqguko3_500.jpg

tumblr_n067ejyPf51toqguko4_500.jpg

Sakurai...

(btw I really have been wanting Ridley to be playable lately dang ol metroid fandom sucked me in #2big4brawl)

Is this legit from Sakurai? He must really have too much time on his hands (Anyone remember when he said "I can do anything I want during Lunch Break")

Welcome brother, it is a painful road ahead

Having been in the Sonic, Mother, Star Fox and Gorillaz fandoms, I understand the painful life and I will carry on as always...

speaking of Mother, I must be ensured that Ness and/or Lucas will be returning. At least Ness. ;_;

I would like Rhythm Heaven to be represented in some form or another.

I still have my main reasons for buying the game if not, however. Sonic and Mega Man.

A MOTHER representative would also be good. Ness seems like he'll probably return.

• Thumbs Up 2

I highly doubt we'll get both Lucas and Ness, but there's no way they're removing Ness. He's been around since the first game. The vets from the first game are pretty much guaranteed to return.

One would hope Ness returns. Being that he's both a veteran, and EarthBound is relevant on Wii U now, I don't see how they wouldn't include him.

(inb4it'sNinten)

I would like Rhythm Heaven to be represented in some form or another.

My mind has never 'YES''d so loudly at something I hadn't previously considered.

A Rhythm Heaven/Paradise stage would be fucking amazing.

• Thumbs Up 3

Ness may be the star, but Lucas is like 20 times better than Ness so fuck Ness

Please don't get rid of lil ol Lucas. He's had a hard life mang D:

Well, Alfonzo's presence answers the question of who's been driving the Blue Falcon while Cap is fighting.

"Leave it to me!"

• Thumbs Up 1

Real talk though, I don't think you can see inside most of the cockpits in the FZero levels, so I doubt it really matters. Worse comes to worse, they can just remove the Blue Falcon and oh I dunno, replace it with Deathborn's vehicle. IIRC he hasn't actually been in any races on the FZero levels yet.

1499601_725416514143387_1516297504_n.jpg

PIT WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOUR NECK PLEASE SEEK A DOCTOR.

Pic of the day. Both Link and Pit use bows, but when they fire simultaneously, their arrows meet and cancel out closer to Pit. Besides attack power and projectile speed, there are many elements that affect tactics, such as accuracy, vulnerability after attacking, and even seemingly unrelated features like a character's physical abilities.

He's basically providing an overview of how projectiles worked before, but that "physical abilities" mention does sound like something that's gonna be more focused on here.

Not something that would be quick to come up also, but it looks like the clipping some characters had when on the plane wing has been resolved. Samus had apparent clipping on her foot when looking at the Steel Diver item, but Link and Pit have no problems here.

The interesting thing to note with this pic is the fact that he states that the arrows clank closer to Pit (assuming they pressed B at the same time).  I'm guessing it simply means that Link now fires his arrows faster than Pit (that and they could also move faster and further too).

And the Kid Icarus stuff continues. What is this, the third one this week?

And no Ice Climbers? On their anniversary? :(