Awoo.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS - Settle It In Smash!

Nintendoga

I also suspect he might be one of those characters where they can set better home run challenge scores off one of their moves rather than the bat.

I dunno about that... it claims to be an OHKO, but knockback wise the Star Punch actually looks pretty tame compared to a successful homerun hit. Not to mention the Star Punch hits on a high arc, and you need to hit long on the HRC otherwise you just waste airtime.

You know what needs to be a stage in Smash4?

34002-super-smash-bros-nintendo-64-scree

This place. Right here.

If we can do small-scale levels then I want this. Would be the actual biggest throwback. 

That would be awesome! With Master Hand rushing in every few minutes and rearranging and changing up the battleground! 

• Thumbs Up 5

That would be awesome! With Master Hand rushing in every few minutes and rearranging and changing up the battleground! 

Holy poop because of you saying that, I also just imagined the level's visuals changing every other minutes due to seeing him count down and click his fingers, and then it reverts back to normal when he comes back into view...

Why isn't this a stage. This better be a stage. Nintendo, take notes. :v

• Thumbs Up 4

This is a random thing but I'd love for the stages to have little intros like most fighting games tend to have.  A pan over various areas of interest with some characters doing stuff etc before the fighters load in.  Just a bit of extra fanservice for the environments.  Naturally, completely optional and could be disabled.

• Thumbs Up 2

This is a random thing but I'd love for the stages to have little intros like most fighting games tend to have.  A pan over various areas of interest with some characters doing stuff etc before the fighters load in.  Just a bit of extra fanservice for the environments.  Naturally, completely optional and could be disabled.

I think they did something like that when you'd start playing a stage in Adventure Mode back in Melee. It'd be a neat little touch getting to view the sidelines of a match and what happens in the background. It'd be worth it, too, with the game being HD and all.

Hopefully we'll be able to use the Wii U Gamepad as some sort of Camera or Item generator. It'd also be real nice to use if for that whole level creator thing they had going on in Brawl.

• Thumbs Up 1

They do something similar to that in some 2D Fighters, mainly some SNK games like the First King of Fighters game did like a small intro to the stage your fighting on,also the first Capcom vs. SNK and some Fatal Fury Games.

Well, since we don't seem to have too much to talk about right now, I am going to go ahead and show you guys these Alfonzo pictures I made. Here they are:

210kn4g.jpg

9zlopy.jpg

syqn2h.jpg

2rnd6io.jpg

So, what do you all think?

• Thumbs Up 2

I don't wanna shit on your fun but to be honest the meme died a while ago and the reason the original ones were so funny was because they extended the ridiculous joke of characters getting in who aren't Ridley.  The final one of Ridley taking Alfonzo's place was like, the logical conclusion to the joke and all the ones since have just been kinda forced...

• Thumbs Up 4

I don't wanna shit on your fun but to be honest the meme died a while ago and the reason the original ones were so funny was because they extended the ridiculous joke of characters getting in who aren't Ridley.  The final one of Ridley taking Alfonzo's place was like, the logical conclusion to the joke and all the ones since have just been kinda forced...

Yeah, the meme is old. So what? It still doesn't stop me from posting these to begin with. I can still be funny to some people, despite being old and all.

Yeah, the meme is old. So what? It still doesn't stop me from posting these to begin with. I can still be funny to some people, despite being old and all.

Well okay then.  You asked what people thought and I was just being honest.  Apparently forced meme contributions are just kind of a pet peeve of mine (wow getting some deja vu from last month for some reason here how about that).

• Thumbs Up 1

Well okay then.  You asked what people thought and I was just being honest.  Apparently forced meme contributions are just kind of a pet peeve of mine (wow getting some deja vu from last month for some reason here how about that).

Well, maybe not too many people will pay attention, and I may not post these again here. Still, I do think some people will have a laugh. There was a post in one of the past pages where they had a small image of Alfonzo replacing Doc Louis when "he joins the battle", with ten likes, if I recall correctly.

Yes memes kinda died on me too,

After watching the YouTube channel "animemeanimeme" some can be funny but what jezmm said they are kinda forced and just get old.

And now everyone is making captions with every picture trying to make a meme.

But hey, some people might like, I still see it a lot in Miiverse.

After hearing the YouTube channel "animemeanimeme" some can be funny but what jezmm said they are kinda forced.

After watching the YouTube channel "animemeanimeme" some can be funny but what jezmm said they are kinda forced and just get old.

But hey, some people might like, I still see it a lot in Miiverse.

Well, at least I am not the only one doing so. I hope I did not produce much harm in posting those pictures.

Just went through some of the soundtracks of DCK Tropical Freeze, they have a really good soundtrack but most doesn't seem they'd work in this game.

But there is a couple I'd like to see here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvL4YCZOlq8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=301s-GDML5w&feature=youtube_gdata_player

If they had a stage were its jungle at first overrun by the tiki with the theme of returns and then you a snowy theme of the tropical freeze, I feel the first boss music can be played in the snowy part as with other snow themed songs.

Just went through some of the soundtracks of DCK Tropical Freeze, they have a really good soundtrack but most doesn't seem they'd work in this game.

But there is a couple I'd like to see here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvL4YCZOlq8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=301s-GDML5w&feature=youtube_gdata_player

If they had a stage were its jungle at first overrun by the tiki with the theme of returns and then you a snowy theme of the tropical freeze, I feel the first boss music can be played in the snowy part as with other snow themed songs.

Man, those are mighty fine songs there! I don't know the exact likelihood that they'll be in the next Smash Bros game, but I would approve if these songs were in the new Smash Bros game.

Today, in honor of Tropical Freeze, DIDDEH:

34gw0a8.jpg

i36wl1.jpg

2w6s8pw.jpg

2s7dlld.jpg

Honestly really glad to see him. He was one of my mains in Brawl. XD

• Thumbs Up 2

Now I want Cranky Kong to be an Assist Trophy and to just complain; said complaints crowding up the screen or something. That is, if a SWERVE happens and doesn't get announced as a playable fighter. Atthispointishighlyunlikelybutimaginethecreaseofdongaaa

Honestly I don't expect to see Dixie right now even if she is playable. The only way I could've seen that is if we got a DK character at the Nintendo Direct. If she IS in the game, I expect she'll be unlockable, and ultimately, won't be revealed until after the game is released.

EDIT: Nice to see Diddy confirmed to return, though. That was quick.

screen-10.jpg

Yay, bananas are back! That explains why some pics show characters tripping, so maybe the whole "Random tripping will be put back!" worry can be put to rest.

Ah crap Diddy has bananas again welp let the auto-combo lulz begin Diddy 4 top tier plz

I am quite curious about this shot:

screen-7.jpg

What is Diddy doing?  At first I thought it was a BAir which makes sense because of the pose, but unlike with Samus and Lucario there's no graphic by his leg or foot at all like there has been with pretty much every other attack by every other character.  Though still, BAir seems the most likely.  They might have just omitted the graphic and/or are adding it later.

Lucario's obviously also doing his BAir, but this is the first animation we've seen that's actually different to his Brawl animations (all the others so far have been ripped straight out of Brawl but this one is fresh as the pose is not quite the same, his left hand in Brawl was closer towards his chest but here its behind and above his head).  This may mean they're still working on new animations for characters and simply using Brawl's as their initial base (after all, both Melee and Brawl had completely fresh animations so it would be odd for them to start recycling directly now).

Samus' may also be her BAir but in a earlier/later pose where she's turning into/out of the kick and into her falling animation.  The reason I say this is because the graphic there is remarkably similar to the one here:

screen-8.jpg

If it were Shinespark, I think it would be flashier with maybe some kind of jet booster flames or a flashier full body graphic as opposed to just one leg graphic.